Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents (21100 Views)

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Akpuobi1: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
OK
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad sad shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by crackhouse(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
U
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by tiger28: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Janajack:
Why are Ibos disturbing themselves about this fool that calls himself Mazisimonekpa on Nairaland.

That fool that calls himself Mazisimonekpa is a Yoruba muslim, with Yoruba blood, he has nothing to do with Igbos.

I don't know why Ibos take the Nairaland Madman serious
Even during election he will never near Igboland. If he does, he will be killed and his body thrown into the River.

It may interest you to know that Mazisimonekpa is payed by Tinubu to be given fake information to few Ibo people that have time to listen to him, he is working for Tinubu, and also a paid agent of Tinubu.

The so called Mazisimonekpa is a small boy to me, and i don't take him serious.

Take it to the bank.

Long live Igbos
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Illiterate!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Kam2021: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
The 5 days sit at home was even for what?In this critical period you are asking people to stay indoors 5 days?
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Roboto11:
Who be the "Boss" for this film?

He is eating bugs in underground cell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by longayink: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1433530/ignore-five-day-sit-home-order-ipob-tells-south-east-residents/

"The conception of consecutive five-day sit at home by a Nigeria agent and his sponsors is to show the level of wickedness and hatred they have against our people.". Ipob.

True. Whoever believes that a true Igbo who wishes Igbos well could issue the sit at home must be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by 35824L: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
E be like Ipob have left kanu to rot in DSS hole, ordinary 5 days sit at home iboes cannot do for their freedom fighter. Lazy secessionists cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Mero34: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Glo 54Gb available @ 6.5K
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by engrpheleeks(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin
Buhari na the medicine for their stupidity.
He ignored them destroying their lands and people.
Yet he strolled to Biafuro on sit at home days
All of the so called warriors were hiding under their beds.
Now the foolish behaviour don tire them.
You are obviously job.less and without sense.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Una most sit at home ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by SenatePresdo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijapips04:
The cowards will still sit at home. IPOB has turned the great igbo people to a bunch of cowards.

Keep your eyes on ground, you will see that Igbos are not cowards.

Let 11th December reach let's see what happens.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Mercury12(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
IPOB and confusion
Hahaha. Who sit at home for 5 days?. Watin dem go chop? Lol.
One can only pity Igbos in the east. The ones outside the east are enjoying freedom and screaming death or Biafra on nairaland cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Tinubumustfail: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Janajack:
Why are Ibos disturbing themselves about this fool that calls himself Mazisimonekpa on Nairaland.

That fool that calls himself Mazisimonekpa is a Yoruba muslim, with Yoruba blood, he has nothing to do with Igbos.

Even during election he will never near Igboland. If he does, he will be killed and his body thrown into the River.

It may interest you to know that Mazisimonekpa is payed by Tinubu to be given fake information to few Ibo people that have time to listen to him, he is working for Tinubu, and also a paid agent of Tinubu.

Take it to the bank.

Long live Igbos

I'm a full blooded Omoluabi and I don't take the e-diot and jobless serious. I believe my Igbo friends are not jobless like him to obey such senseless order.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by oneMalik: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Collect PVC to do what ?

Are Biafrans voting during Nigeria Election ?

That's gonna be lack of self determination !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by jamesversion: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
I'm seeing some contradictions.

How can IPOB fighting for the realisation of Biafra tell Biafrans to vote in a Nigerian election??

grin grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Villa12(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The enemies of Nigeria in Disguise shall not succeed in causing unrest in Our Dear lovely Region of South-East.

Peter Yusuf Yemi Obi GCFR, is the next president of Nigeria.

Come February 2023, we the reasonable and progressive Nigerians will come out in our numbers to vote for him.

Vote for LP, vote for prosperity.
Chinedu no erection no referendum in AfghanEastern

We are obeying the sit at home until they release our HERO MAZI NNAMDI KANU

NO GOING BACK ON BIAFRA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
kezienaira:
Abeg who get German details for ID and stuffs.
It's legit not a fraudulent stuff

Dm Via WhatsApp
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by tyinfinity: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi knows he can not win any election so he wants to create chaos in biafraland

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Kilometres: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ipob = obedient

They metamorphosed

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Janajack:

Take it to the bank.

Long live Igbos
ewu Gambia

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by oonyeoma50: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Janajack:

Take it to the bank.

Long live Igbos
cool

We coded Nairalanders know that Mazisimonekpa is one of the Tinubu urchins.
Check his name below cool

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by RestructureNig3: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
BanyXchi:
afghanEastern grin

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by tfelicityk(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Who are we going to obey now? Untill we hear from their respective spoke man. They should have mercy on the innocent travellers who may not have gotten the message that there are going to be 'sit at home' for the stated dates
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by naijapips04: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Keep your eyes on ground, you will see that Igbos are not cowards.

Let 11th December reach let's see what happens.

All shops and markets wil be closed. This is not new.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
oonyeoma50:
cool

We coded Nairalanders know that Mazisimonekpa is one of the Tinubu urchins.
Check his name below cool
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by 77up(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
We are ready for the 10days sit at home , no going back and no election in Biafraland smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by kezienaira: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
macbede:

Dm Via WhatsApp

What's your WhatsApp
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by omooba969(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Some saboteurs (I want to believe are outsiders) are taking undue advantage of the sit-at-home order to cripple the South East & its economy.

Igbos (ipob) are faced with a huge task of curtailing the monster of a decision they made in the heat of the moment.

May God help them.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by kellybently(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1433530/ignore-five-day-sit-home-order-ipob-tells-south-east-residents/

Rubbish set of people. No election in ibo land. Let continue to destroy all inec facilities in ibo land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by mukthar2000(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Obedient and ipobians are like 5&6.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.