Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents (21087 Views)

Ignore Ekpa’s Sit-At-Home Order, IPOB Tells Igbo In Lagos / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by engrpheleeks(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
oneMalik:
Collect PVC to do what ?

Are Biafrans voting during Nigeria Election ?

That's gonna be lack of self determination !
When it's time for election they suddenly become Biafrans and shouldn't participate in the voting process, but after elections they are Nigerians by force and must continue to accept marginalization. You need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Lanre1st(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Roboto11:
Who be the "Boss" for this film?

You still dey ask, You don't know MNK whose was tame with money by DSS. He is in the prison

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubumustfail:

I'm a full blooded Omoluabi and I don't take the e-diot and jobless serious. I believe my Igbo friends are not jobless like him to obey such senseless order.

full blooded wound you there Nyanmiri

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by gratefulheart(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Can you post your samples?

caduli:
House divided against itself

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/UK1pdUgwFbLi94yf6
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Marvins009: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
fuckJones:
ladies and gentlemen Nigeria is no longer a zoo.
Get there pvc and do what ? vote in a zoo?

They are now Sane Nigeria after calling it a zoo back then
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by ebufa: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Na lie we believe mazi Simon ekpa because only him give authentic order that we can follow in mazi Simon ekpa we trust the only leader we will recognise until our dilector return from dss custody where he is busy eating watery beans grin grin

oponu........please go about your skull mining business!
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Wickedfacts: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafraaa:

When one part of the nation burns, other parts surely will feel its brunt. Just like the Banditry and Boko Haram insurgents in the North it somehow indirectly felt across every part of the nation.

I don't think you will be able to comprehend what I just wrote but before you come lashing. Stay blessed and Vote for Obi Datti for a better Nigeria.

Your moniker is Biafra but you are telling me to vote Obi for a better Nigeria. You want to leave Nigeria but you want to determine who rules Nigeria. It seems madness runs in your entire family.
Burn your entire region if you like, it won't even reach Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Wickedfacts: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Izuogu4Presdent:

Why cant hired assassins kpeme this guy at Finland?..How can one idiotic moronic cripple south east economy and we all keep quiet?..Simon Ekpa, ur days are numbered

Ladies and gentlemen, we can all see that ipob is behind UGM killing Igbos in the East.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Biafraaa: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your moniker is Biafra but you are telling me to vote Obi for a better Nigeria. You want to leave Nigeria but you want to determine who rules Nigeria. It seems madness runs in your entire family.
Burn your entire region if you like, it won't even reach Asaba.

I could've ignored you but seeing you bring up my family in your rants is what I can't take.
I'm not going to course your family. But here is one thing, be grateful that this word was said online and not to me in person... By now you would've been in a coma.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ipob and obedient ls are the same
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Wickedfacts: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafraaa:

I could've ignored you but seeing you bring up my family in your rants is what I can't take.
I'm not going to course your family. But here is one thing, be grateful that this word was said online and not to me in person... By now you would've been in a coma.

You're an impotent fool. You think everyone is like those you threaten. I will break your empty flat head and put sense inside.
Get your stupid self out of here and go save your parents from UGM tying them down like local fowl.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Ojiofor: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Both DOS and AUTOPILOT are criminals that shouldn't be taken seriously by umu Igbo because both of them are out to ruin us politlically,economically and socially.They are same people no difference,they are just like PDP and APC.Ndi Igbo please reject these fake yahoo yahoo freedom fighters and restore normalcy in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Fake nizooria news, no Biafran can believe this useless news.. The moment I saw PVC, I knew it's APC propaganda as usual grin grin cheesy

ON BIAFRA WE STAND.. nizooria can f*ck off with their fake news tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Biafraaa: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're an impotent fool. You think everyone is like those you threaten. I will break your empty flat head and put sense inside.
Get your stupid self out of here and go save your parents from UGM tying them down like local fowl.
It's obvious that you are not mentally stable. I don't rant online like kids. Be thankful you are commenting from your keyboard. Only God knows by now it's either you're in coma having a brain factory reset or six fit in the ground.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Roboto11: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Izuogu4Presdent:

Why cant hired assassins kpeme this guy at Finland?..How can one idiotic moronic cripple south east economy and we all keep quiet?..Simon Ekpa, ur days are numbered

Nothing must happen to Ekpa.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Wickedfacts: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Biafraaa:

It's obvious that you are not mentally stable. I don't rant online like kids. Be thankful you are commenting from your keyboard. Only God knows by now it's either you're in coma having a brain factory reset or six fit in the ground.

Your parents in bondage, tied like wild pigs are worse than corpses. You are just a miserable failure and a mediocre. Look at yourself and look at your mates. They have left you behind. You are wasting your life away and in the end, you will die empty, wretched and abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Biafraaa: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your parents in bondage, tied like wild pigs are worse than corpses. You are just a miserable failure and a mediocre. Look at yourself and look at your mates. They have left you behind. You are wasting your life away and in the end, you will die empty, wretched, and abandoned.

Lol. Silly you. You thought everyone on NL is as broke as you. In case you need a job... because I can see where the frustration is coming from. I can help you out just mail me. Your prayer point is to get to the point where I am right now. Poverty is showing even in your words. You need a job boy.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Wickedfacts: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Biafraaa:

Lol. Silly you. You thought everyone on NL is as broke as you. In case you need a job... because I can see where the frustration is coming from. I can help you out just mail me. Your prayer point is to get to the point where I am right now. Poverty is showing even in your words. You need a job boy.

You were looking for how to invest ordinary 1M last year. Money that can't buy brand new Dunlop tyres for 2 cars. grin
I have always said it that it is poverty-stricken igbos who carry Biafra for head. Nnamdi Kanu's father was one of the poorest traditional rulers in the entire Igboland. He didn't have a single shop or plaza to his name.
Continue following Kanu, you will supercede your father in poverty.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by PlayerMeji: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Obi who has been jumping from one party bed to the other like olosho kobokobo is not selfish henh?

Abi, it is because of you that you think he left APGA for PDP in his first olosho runs before he left the PDP party for LP in his next olosho stint?

Get used to it Urchin, Obi boy is one hell of a selfish, desperate liar!

ArcSEMPECJ:

The selfish ambitions of TINUBU and being a Muslim too could not allow him see the need for ODUDUWA agitation....

If you want us to believe Peter knows about IPOB that you also said he masterminded their killings in Esu river....then you are making us to believe TINUBU is just waiting for the Presidency to reach him , so he will hijack the nation and force ODUDUWA republic in Nigerians .....

We can't continue to have an Oduduwa Muslim Terrorists as a Presidential Candidate. ..
2025-2022 has thought most Nigerians hell...
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Broveens42:

Kindly point out where I abused you and I will tender an unreserved apology, first to your school teachers and secondly to you

I kindly suggest that you return to school to find that out.

Good morning

(As you can see, I now fully agree with you that telling someone to return to school is not insulting or condescending, or abusive.)
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2022
Coldie:
Seat at home must hold. Biafra is not done with south east residents. By the time it’s done if anybody mentions Biafra to them from now till anytime soon, them go lynch am

Is the so called Nigeria a better place?
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Nwaregina(m): 4:11am On Dec 08, 2022
I thought they say no election on biafran land and biafran is not part of naija r dey know advicing biafran to go collect their PVC double standard,I neva tk dis Ipob and their brafran agenda serious i know a big SCAM
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by oneMalik: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2022
what is mental evaluation ?

Explain with the aid of a diagram .

you mignt even be the one who actually need it ... who knows ?

engrpheleeks:

When it's time for election they suddenly become Biafrans and shouldn't participate in the voting process, but after elections they are Nigerians by force and must continue to accept marginalization. You need mental evaluation.
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by IGBOSON1: 5:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Coldie:
Seat at home must hold. Biafra is not done with south east residents. By the time it’s done if anybody mentions Biafra to them from now till anytime soon, them go lynch am

One wonders why a Igbo-hating bigot like you is invested in seeing sit-at-home continue in the south-east so eventually 'them go lynch anybody wey mention Biafra'! Are you even aware its been called off by IPOB months ago....and they have reiterated their position on the matter for avoidance of doubt?

Known Igbo haters and Tinubu supporters are calling for the sit-at-home to continue when IPOB says its been called off! That should tell observers exactly who are the ones pushing this false sit-at-home narrative on social-media!
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Igbojew: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Only fools will believe Peter Obi does not know anything about iPob and their activities in his backyard.

Urchins will come and mention Tinubu and Oduduwa agitators in the same breath...forgetting that these guys do not enjoy the approval of 10% of Yoruba people unlike Biafrans. UGM and Ipob that was fully applauded by majority of igbos online and offline until they began to wreck their violence upon the people.
So because Igbos fully support and applaud ESN and UGM unlike your people that betrayed Sunday Igboho that is why you are crying about this thread.Oga leave Igbos you people hate with passion and their Biafra matter let them be the one to suffer the outcome is none of your business...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Igbojew: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Kobonaire234:
So, they finally realize it is counterproductive.?

Good.
Oga shut up IPOB have always stand against senseless sit at home but as usual you and your Igbo haters will always elope IPOB in any bad thing that happened in South East even when it is glaring that your Nigeria government is always behind it...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Igbojew: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2022
I like the way IPOB is giving Igbo haters HBP hahaha.Igbo haters are not happy that IPOB have issued Igbos to go and get their PVC because their propagandas that IPOB will destabilize Peter Obi election have failed hahaha................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Igbojew: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Mercury12:
IPOB and confusion
Hahaha. Who sit at home for 5 days?. Watin dem go chop? Lol.
One can only pity Igbos in the east. The ones outside the east are enjoying freedom and screaming death or Biafra on nairaland cheesy
Because of your deep hatred against IPOB you could not read the news instead you jump to criticised IPOB because they were mentioned in the thread..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga shut up

Free country, free speech.

IPOB have always stand against senseless sit at home

They have never actively opposed it, and the people who enforce it are at the very least secessionists.....

but as usual you and your Igbo haters

My rather innocous comment means am a Igbo hater...

So, when I comment on the same thing happening in the North, I must therefore be a Fulani and Hausa hater, or when the same crisis happens in Yoruba land...Yourba hater.

Well, I kind of want to see an end to the nonsense, it is counterproductive after all, as I said....

will always elope IPOB in any bad thing that happened in South East even when it is glaring that your Nigeria government is always behind it...............

Well, I won't be suprised if P and D aren't busy at work, it's what they do best...

I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Nice to meat you. I'm Batman.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
IGBOSON1:

One wonders why a Igbo-hating bigot like you is invested in seeing sit-at-home continue in the south-east so eventually 'them go lynch anybody wey mention Biafra'! Are you even aware its been called off by IPOB months ago....and they have reiterated their position on the matter for avoidance of doubt?

Known Igbo haters and Tinubu supporters are calling for the sit-at-home to continue when IPOB says its been called off! That should tell observers exactly who are the ones pushing this false sit-at-home narrative on social-media!
I am igbo so how would I be an igbo hating bigot, but igbos are not ready to be serious.

As long as ipob still has power to be doing nonsense, they are not ready to end seat at home. When they are ready we will know

1 Like

Re: Ignore Five-Day Sit-At-Home Order - IPOB Tells South-East Residents by Coldie(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Okwuapkunaonu:

Is the so called Nigeria a better place?
That we igbos are destroying our region doesn’t mean other regions aren’t moving on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections / Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.