Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) (307 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria / Why I Would Be Quiting My Teaching Job Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) by Uyoblog: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
BBNaija 2021 ex-housemate, Nini has managed to stir reactions among social media users as she drops her hot take on being rich or poor no matter the circumstances surrounding it.
The reality TV star who is well known to be an item with Saga while under the BBNaija house said she rather to be rich and sad than to be happy and poor. Video

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/12/video-i-would-rather-be-rich-and-sad.html

Re: I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) by Tinububalls: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
What you pray for, is what you get.

Fame--------Sadness---------Depression----------Suicide.
Re: I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) by Truvelisback(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinububalls:
What you pray for, is what you get.

Fame--------Sadness---------Depression----------Suicide.
Na mumu dey worry her. She failed to realize that depression would lead to frustration, HighBP, hypertension, heart attack, etc.
Re: I Would Rather Be Rich And Sad Than To Be Happy And Poor – Bbnaija’s Nini (vid) by ShoeWorld2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
She doesn't know what sadness is lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity / Advice From Experience Palmoil Dealer , Can 200k Start The Buisness? / This SECRET BLUEPRINT Will Make You $300 - $500 Monthly Online With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.