Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) (1194 Views)

Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier) / What Happened To This Mexico Supporter After Brazil Knocked Mexico Out / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Naija Man joins beautiful Brazilians to party after thrashing South Korea.

I will keep bringing you guys images and sounds from the glob, so do the needful and subscribe today!
God go bless you for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ89vJFy4F0

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
They had a live band singing all their favorite Brazilian songs.

1 Share

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
More pics

1 Share

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by Nonso92(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Brazil no dey joke ooo

Naijamanyoutube, be like I go come join you for this Rio de Janeiro

Flexing no dey finish for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
More pictures.

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by Creamypie(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmm. See latino babes
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by Osariemen12: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo!
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Solid!

See flexing but banny no go allow me try am, na so so gum body she sabi maybe I go later japa enter Rio later.
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
You have to come to Brazil before you settle down o! Make you come enjoy well well.

You see girls like these everywhere on a daily. It's hard to understand until you get here. Watch the video, it shows more than the pictures.
And you see way more while on ground here.

jojothaiv:
Solid!

See flexing but banny no go allow me try am, na so so gum body she sabi maybe I go later japa enter Rio later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes o! Make una come show them proper love, Naija style.

Creamypie:
Hmm. See latino babes
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na so o!

Osariemen12:
Omo!
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
You have to come to Brazil before you settle down o! Make you come enjoy well well.

You see girls like these everywhere on a daily. It's hard to understand until you get here. Watch the video, it shows more than the pictures.
And you see way more while on ground here.

This senior man dey tempt me big time but nothing spoil, everywhere good na...

Na to begin make moves remain be this..
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
My guy, this no be temptation, this na wetin Baba God wants you to taste in your life time. Very fine Brazilian babe go treat you like king, you go kolo. Plus their passport na 21st in the world and will allow you enter 170 countries easy. grin

You better make your moves. If you can speak Yoruba, learn basic Portuguese and then try to become a Yoruba teacher here, or in Latin America, they are begging for Yoruba teaches here, because of those that follow the Yoruba religion. They want to learn the language.

jojothaiv:

This senior man dey tempt me big time but nothing spoil, everywhere good na...

Na to begin make moves remain be this..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My guy, this no be temptation, this na wetin Baba God wants you to taste in your life time. Very fine Brazilian babe go treat you like king, you go kolo. Plus their passport na 21st in the world and will allow you enter 170 countries easy. grin

You better make your moves. If you can speak Yoruba, learn basic Portuguese and then try to become a Yoruba teacher here, or in Latin America, they are begging for Yoruba teaches here, because of those that follow the Yoruba religion. They want to learn the language.

Omo, see motivation.

I be Hausa pesin but nothing spoil sha
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Some Hausa fit speak Yoruba, you don't have to be Yoruba to teach am.

jojothaiv:

Omo, see motivation.

I be Hausa pesin but nothing spoil sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Some Hausas fit speak Yoruba, you don't have to be Yoruba to teach am.

Baba, if I fall enter that side na you ginger me make I no lie....
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
We all need inspiration and motivation in life, this na your own na! grin

I hope you make your dreams come true in the future o!

jojothaiv:

Baba, if I fall enter that side na you ginger me make I no lie....
Re: Big Party After Brazil Thrashes South Korea 4:1! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Make you come o! There's a shortage of men here, plus some of them be gay, so not enough men for the women.

Babes full everywhere. What you see in pics, is not even up to 0.0001% of what I say everyday when I walk outside.

Nonso92:
Brazil no dey joke ooo

Naijamanyoutube, be like I go come join you for this Rio de Janeiro

Flexing no dey finish for here

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Lands Hiddink For South Africa 2010 / Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott / Siasia: I’m Sorry For The Pains We Have Caused Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.