Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re (734 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by mocochannel: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Husband full Facebook. Try dey reply your DMs- Newly wedded bride says as she reveals how she met her husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by JASONjnr(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2022
You wan go fine wife for Facebook?

Na client full Facebook.....Hook up babes full Facebook...

Enter relationship pages and groups and see comments of girls seeking to settle down....Send a DM and they'll snub you for a year...

8 Likes

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Uchesis: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2022
She is right. There are so many husbands in facebook, but hardly any wives, only hookup babes full there

7 Likes

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Enter relationship pages and groups and see comments of girls seeking to settle down....Send a DM and they'll snub you for a year...
See why your head is dried and only filled with virus? Cos you don't think positive.
Someone gave a good advice.
She backed it with her testimony. If she's a client, she won't be married. And you are here thinking otherwise. Hamattarn has finished your head!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Fox41: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2022
What sort of head is that?
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by virginprincess(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2022
I don't believe in social media marriage,most of them i have seen nor dey work abegundecided .
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by thesicilian: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Girls don't reply their DMs but complain there are no husbands. They will take like 3 days to reply with a simple ok, sometimes they will just type an emoji to reply a long conversation that should warrant a good response.

1 Like

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Jeon(f): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2022
I will reply back if you can pull ur heart, livers,lungs and kidneys and donate to me so that I can live twice.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by GoooodHardDick: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2022
Na hook-ups, Olosho and runz girls full Facebook. No sane man should take that advice serious, however I believe she was advising her fellow fender to always reply DM.

Facebook na retire oloshos Full there, the moment they've realized they're getting older and out of time, they go rush enter Facebook begin look for one simp man to forcefully marry them.
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by GoooodHardDick: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
thesicilian:
Girls don't reply their DMs but complain there are no husbands. They will take like 3 days to reply with a simple ok, sometimes they will just type an emoji to reply a long conversation that should warrant a good response.

Na you dey waste time trying to chat intelligently with a Nigerian girl.

Comrade, go straight to the point and ask her how much she charges, instantly she'll reply you, infact the reply will come with instant billing of recharge card, urgent 2k, her phone just spoilt and so on. Na why we dey bang them dump them and move on,, I'll urge you to Do likewise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Watcharena: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

there are many wife materials on Facebook I have met one before
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by Truvelisback(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2022
She might be rice.
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by jeromestarks: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2022
This marriage can NEVER last.

Never marry a woman with heavy social media presence.
Re: Husband Full Facebook. Try Dey Reply Your Dms- Newly Wedded Bride Says As She Re by westlius(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Fox41:
What sort of head is that?
Edmond

(1) (Reply)

She Claim She Took Her Self Out For Valentine / Money Can't Buy Happiness?? / Why Do Some Of Our Girls Just Love Guys That Are Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.