Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé (50954 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Fiance While Sharing Romantic Moments Together / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by HardBishop: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
I just want make he scatter her Yoruba succulent PUSSY�����

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Chee59(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU AGAIN!!!
anyways helo...did i mentions am from london , i live in a rich neborhoood called Pekam in South east london & i drive range rover (only £39,000, which i bought it in cash)....juss in case u ask!!! smiley
Take your medication.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by sukkot: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
mbahdi:
May rat from hell eat d blokos of any man planning to vote apc again
rat dey hell ? how do they withstand all that fire and brimstone ?

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Ballzproblem2: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
amenn500:

The only post i was looking for, she seems to be under some sort of pressure related to her sis being engaged. If na wetin dey sup be that, it cant last.
absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by kezienaira: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
useni1:
Fool let this be the last time you report my account or get my post deleted. If I vex I will redirect my flight and come tear that your hot pant. Dirty fool. At least cuppy get fiancee. Where is your own? Where are all the guys u went to school with? Expired ashawo came to hide in nairaland looking for small boy based in Nigeria to control. All through 2022 you fvcked yourself with dildoooo. Sex starved bastard. Tell your bastard America, I finance communist gathering all over the world, I am attending in 5 countries this december. We are coming. America will be destroyed and all her citizens made slave.

Bro who offend you

3 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by sukkot: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
planetx:
He is oyinbo now, so all his sins are forgiven. Her father would never allow her to marry an African with such history, even the elites among us have serious inferiority complex with this people.
oh forget that thing. ote$ is the most liberal nigga on the planet. if his daughter says she wants to marry a bicycle he would say go ahead

5 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by tunapawizzy: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why do I feel this guy is just a place holder for Anthony Joshua

cuppy AJ for be sweet sumtin to see..but e be like AJ no want drama...Cuppy try that way, baba just dey run

3 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
I no wan yia say someone got knocked out oooo over slight domestic matter, you wan boxer oooooo

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by DennisEche(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Like Tinubu place holding for Shetima

2 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
This guy is seriously looking like a suspect oh, hope he won't break my sister heart sha

2 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by tunapawizzy: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail. Do your research.
Ahhh cuppy do this one........
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Menclothing: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
You go marry oyinbo divorce be nothing to him

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by CaptMarvel(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Unmhn, I'm not comfortable with the two.
That guy is not for cuppy.
Cuppy has to marry a dark skin guy.
That's all I can feel and say for this relationship of hers, she should redress before that guy off her neck.

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

Take your medication.

are u not sopose to loke moiney? I juss said i have moiney. I give u any miney u want to do crissmas shopin & buy food at home. Did i mention am a Londoner & i also drive range rover (only £39,000 cash) juss in case u ask. Please have sence & lady.maybe u dint hear me well, i have moiney. so how are u & do u feellike goin to restorant? smiley

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by spencekat(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
planetx:
He is oyinbo now, so all his sins are forgiven. Her father would never allow her to marry an African with such history, even the elites among us have serious inferiority complex with this people.
Which history?
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Elidrisy20: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Instead of her to come back home and marry yakine,kola,ademola, she went and got engaged with a drop out, and addict

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by tunapawizzy: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Instead of her to come back home and marry yakine,kola,ademola, she went and got engaged with a drop out, and addict
she tried a certain Femi but the boy dey run...if that Femi says come to me tomorrow, she will leave this one....
I sincerely hope this guy will not introduce her to things like drugs and the rest

5 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Heffalump(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
thesicilian:
She will soon use social media to scatter the relationship
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by naijknight: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
I just pity this girl cli.toris this will not end well.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Cantonese: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail. Do your research.

How e take concern you, researcher? No be your man. No be your friend. No be your family. You no get contribution to give them. Marriage invitation no go reach you. Jail wey e go no concern you. The family inheritance shishi no go reach you. Sleep no gree you sleep. Na TV you go watch their marriage. Na you take dem dey do ofofo.

Yamayama.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Heffalump(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijknight:
I just pity this girl cli.toris this will not end well.

I'm just having the feeling that the white guy is trying to cash out. The relationship might not be that serious in his mind. Sharp dude kiss

2 Likes

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Jabar2017: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
All dis Chinese relationship he no dey last jaare.....
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Elidrisy20: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
tunapawizzy:

she tried a certain Femi but the boy dey run...if that Femi says come to me tomorrow, she will leave this one....
I sincerely hope this guy will not introduce her to things like drugs and the rest
I dey fear touching stories oooo
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Cromagnon: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
the man looks like a serial woman beater ,but what do I know,dj cuppy moved fast ,she barely knows this dude ,I guess she did out of desperation,why her sister was building solid thing with mr eazi she was forming city girl , anyways I wish her luck ,but let her thread carefully
thought she was the one with Mr eazi.?
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by FireUpNow(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
I hope this her fiancee doesn't end up like Anthony Joshua nd the other footballer. Enjoy Cuppy
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by samwillyco1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Make I no hear say I no do again
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by 1opinion: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
why should I do research on someone's to be husband?
Na wow 4 una.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Maxxim: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Damn lipsrsealed
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Didi2d(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
The third pix shows a girl without confidence, a girl with inferiority complex
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

Take your medication.

^^very rude
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by chikason22(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Just like Tinubu for Shettima .
But I don't think so. As for Tinupoo, it's certain

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by newnigerdelta00: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
justicechichex:
The way cuppy dey craze for this relationship eh, make e really last oh.. Coz if e crash eh, bad belle people don dey around for corner dey wait oh

You be the number one bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) / Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.