Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé (50993 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Her Fiance While Sharing Romantic Moments Together / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by AlphaTaikun: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

G’bam! Truth! With the way you delivered that analysis, I seriously think you should add Life Coach to your repitoire. Women, at least American women, would pay for your coaching services. You are on the level of Dr. Phil (I love him)!
1stGenAmerican, thank you hon. wink
You are different from a lot of young women out there. You see things from an elevated level... (a real man needs someone like YOU to complement him long-term).

My take on DJ Cuppy and women in general?... It comes with years of experience. I have an uncanny ability to read people and events with accuracy because we live in a world of cycles!

Oh wow! I've never thought of this idea... A Life Coach like Dr. Phil?... OK, I'll keep that in mind. But I won't come cheap per hourly billing with any coaching services for American women because it would eat into my current highly productive time. There's millions and billions in USD to be made here and now from providing solutions to real world challenges and problems.

Take care babe... *Muah*(x2)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Emoc: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

G’bam! Truth! With the way you delivered that analysis, I seriously think you should add Life Coach to your repitoire. Women, at least American women, would pay for your coaching services. You are on the level of Dr. Phil (I love him)!

Degenerates, perverts. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvLVJaKN28k
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Mrincredy(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin You done investigate reach that side baba cheesy cheesy
1stGenAmerican:
This guy is only a part time boxer. He makes YouTube videos, is a baby daddy, and has been to jail.

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by ThatsONYI: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
useni1:
Fool let this be the last time you report my account or get my post deleted. If I vex I will redirect my flight and come tear that your hot pant. Dirty fool. At least cuppy get fiancee. Where is your own? Where are all the guys u went to school with? Expired ashawo came to hide in nairaland looking for small boy based in Nigeria to control. All through 2022 you fvcked yourself with dildoooo. Sex starved bastard. Tell your bastard America, I finance communist gathering all over the world, I am attending in 5 countries this december. We are coming. America will be destroyed and all her citizens made slave.

shocked

Wooooooooooooooaah! N!ggggggggga! OMG! That was bloody! What did America do to you? grin
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by virginchaser(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2022
At this age, i expected DJ Cuppy to separate personal lifestyle from business lifestyle. I only believe the dude is old and tough enough to withstand media attacks.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Emoc: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lawyer, you no dey sleep? cheesy

1stGenAmerican:

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Treassured: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cute Couple..Congrats to them.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by seunfape(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na tout she finally marry
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Justpd: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
post=118998515:

Just imagine!
Are you an enemy of Progress or any beautiful thing in life?!
Na wa for your kind of people.
What time of the day are you ever happy or make love
Are you always this pessimistic 24/7?!
Change your mindset to life so you can be successful in this life.
Our kobo @MANNA.
People dey o undecided

Cuppy right now....

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Why do you people keep allowing this guy to rub alternate accounts in this forum?? Is the rules meant for some people while others are exonerated?
I need answers.
This boy is NLPoliceWoman
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Emoc: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pretty girl, how are you?
I have a little gift for you, I'm sure you will love it.
I will send it on christmas day
kiss

1stGenAmerican:

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thats why its good to keep everything private See bitter people everywhere .
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2022
Emoc:
Lawyer, you no dey sleep? cheesy

Instead of worrying about me sleeping, go sell more of your filthy ass to white male tourists for pennies. Maybe then you can buy at least one pair of pants to cover your stinking, starving mother’s filthy ass you schizophrenic, drug addicted, broke, starving terrorist wannabe. While you were busy trying to bully and harass me on this board, the one that birthed you was GIVING her stinking ass away piece by piece to the lowest ranking members of Boko Haram. Worry about your own empty, extended, fly covered, growling belly instead of trying to be a failed terrorist bully.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Emoc: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Fine girl, wetin happen na? shocked
I was just showing concern.
As a lawyer, you need enough sleep to increase productivity.

Why you come dey attack me this early morning na?

Pretty, no need for the violence biko.

1stGenAmerican:

Instead of worrying about me sleeping, go sell more of your filthy ass to white male tourists for pennies. Maybe then you can buy at least one pair of pants to cover your stinking, starving mother’s filthy ass you schizophrenic, drug addicted, broke, starving terrorist wannabe. While you were busy trying to bully and harass me on this board, the one that birthed you was GIVING her stinking ass away piece by piece to the lowest ranking members of Boko Haram. Worry about your own empty, extended, fly covered, growling belly instead of trying to be a failed terrorist bully.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by obedience4(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Isn't this to harsh, I know the guy is clown.but seems to harsh for a reply
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by obedience4(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
obedience4:

Isn't this to harsh, I know the guy a is clown.but seems to harsh for a reply
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
obedience4:

Isn't this to harsh, I know the guy is clown.but seems to harsh for a reply

Harsh? A clown? Too bad you didn’t read his other posts in this thread, the ones I reported.
Now, the guy I was replying to isn’t a clown, he is one of three deranged stalkers that tag me multiple times each day, forcing me to report the obscene posts to Mods who do nothing. Clown? Do you mean this particular guy who has been tagging me for the sole purpose of calling me b****, w****, s****, and maggot daily for nearly 4 months? The bully? Same guy who routinely spreads lies in an attempt to tarnish my reputation saying that multiple family members and friends of his in the US have received oral, anal, and vaginal sex from me when none of them can tell you my real name or even what state I live in? The same guy who stole the pic off my profile and edited horrible things on it. The same one who types out curses and death threats towards me on this board, both of which others have witnessed multiple times? I have two fairly new friends on this board who do all they can to help defend me (but they shouldn’t have to) against misogynistic bullies who take our their personal woes and angers about “SCAMERICA” on message board users.
It’s sometimes hard for me participate in discourse because this same guy and two others look up all my activity on this board every day and reply with filthy, obsessive, deranged threats.
And when I finally lash out instead of just reporting the post, I’m the person being harsh? Surely you jest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Emoc: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Harsh? A clown? Too bad you didn’t read his other posts in this thread, the ones I reported.
Now, the guy I was replying to isn’t a clown, he is one of three deranged stalkers that tag me multiple times each day, forcing me to report the obscene posts to Mods who do nothing. Clown? Do you mean this particular guy who has been tagging me for the sole purpose of calling me b****, w****, s****, and maggot daily for nearly 4 months? The bully? Same guy who routinely spreads lies in an attempt to tarnish my reputation saying that multiple family members and friends of his in the US have received oral, anal, and vaginal sex from me when none of them can tell you my real name or even what state I live in? The same guy who stole the pic off my profile and edited horrible things on it. The same one who types out curses and death threats towards me on this board, both of which others have witnessed multiple times? I have two fairly new friends on this board who do all they can to help defend me (but they shouldn’t have to) against misogynistic bullies who take our their personal woes and angers about “SCAMERICA” on message board users.
It’s sometimes hard for me participate in discourse because this same guy and two others look up all my activity on this board every day and reply with filthy, obsessive, deranged threats.
And when I finally lash out instead of just reporting the post, I’m the person being harsh? Surely you jest.

Who called you a b****, w**** & maggot daily for 4 months?
Who issued death threats to you?
Who edited your pic?
Who is tarnishing your reputation?
Who are you, what is my business with you?

Do I know you, are you relevant?
Hell NO! I don't know you, I don't care about you.

Didn't you insult my mom? You said nasty/vulgar things, you crossed the line. But I was calm & replied you in a friendly way.
I will not ignore it anymore, I will reply that insult.

Mumu immigrant, better face whoever is attacking your reputation, threatening you & editing you pic, leave me out of your it.
Barawo, I don't know who you are, I no send you. You aint relevant!

As for SCAMerica, I will continue giving you updates about the great imperial decline hitting them.

Any other attacks you are facing on this platform, is NOT my business, face them & NEVER you accuse me. EWU!
It's obvious you are a very confused person.
I have addressed this before, but you chose to remain senseless.

Mentioning and quoting you on nairaland is always to expose the fraud called SCAMerica, nothing else.
I have NO BUSINESS with tarnishing your reputation, issuing death threats to you and editing your picture.
Better identify and face those who are doing it.

The receipts below show the beginning of our exchange on nairaland.
You started it, so let me finish it.

YOU ARE VERY MAD!

1 Like

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Konquest: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

How's it going 1stGenAmerican?

I read the hot verbal exchange here and you "lashed" out as a result of many months of verbal abuse and mental pressures on you from these immature stalkers on here who don't know when to just back-off and let a woman be! "Get the message and respect her personal space!"... Is that too difficult for the stalker boy you quoted above to understand?

Don't let anything rattle you again from these stalkers. YOU have tried your best to remain calm so far for over one year of relentless attacks from these stalkers and creeps. I've made contact with the Mods and I noticed that gradually, the 19 monikers linked to these trolls and creeps are being taken out, (i.e., banned)... More will follow. You have all the right to be here. You're even far more legit and useful as a resource person and a well-read U.S. attorney than these insidious stalkers who butt their heads into your posts thereby distracting you almost on a daily basis. Nobody's gonna stop you from expressing your positive views on the legal, immigration and global geo-political affairs here on NL. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by Konquest: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

1stGenAmerican, I want you to continue to keep your cool... Everything is getting under control. Already, I have got some of the other stalker's monikers out of the way [banned], more will follow. You are absolutely right about the unwarranted harassments by these creeps. I can confirm that you have tried to keep your cool by ignoring these trolls, but looking at the posts of these boys including the insidious stalker above that you responded to [who keeps calling you a f*ke lawyer], the childish harassments got more intense but it will end as long as I'm involved, and ensuring the Mods, and @Seun get directly involved too. This is an
international Website and the quality of moderation has dropped far below the standards that existed back in the day!

The MOST important thing is for you to have peace of mind on this discussion forum without being distracted from contributing meaningfully to functional topics here. I've already taken screenshots of the convos here and other threads as evidence.

"Sending hugs to you"... xo
~Alpha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by SlyFoxxProblem: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Hey sweetheart, I hope you don’t count me among those “three deranged stalkers” you mentioned? You and I had our differences but you know deep down I have nothing but love and respect for you. It’s a pity you never choose to respond to my more courteous messages but I’m not mad at you love. Anyway how are you? Come to London this weekend let me spoil you small.
Re: Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé by SlyFoxxProblem: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Konquest:

1stGenAmerican, I want you to continue to keep your cool... Everything is getting under control. Already, I have got some of the other stalker's monikers out of the way [banned], more will follow. You are absolutely right about the unwarranted harassments by these creeps. I can confirm that you have tried to keep your cool by ignoring these trolls, but looking at the posts of these boys including the insidious stalker above that you responded to [who keeps calling you a f*ke lawyer], the childish harassments got more intense but it will end as long as I'm involved, and ensuring the Mods, and @Seun get directly involved too. This is an
international Website and the quality of moderation has dropped far below the standards that existed back in the day!

The MOST important thing is for you to have peace of mind on this discussion forum without being distracted from contributing meaningfully to functional topics here. I've already taken screenshots of the convos here and other threads as evidence.

"Sending hugs to you"... xo
~Alpha

To be fair she is guilty of some bullying too. In most cases she is the one who attracted the attention of all the people trolling her today by first harshly insulting them for simply giving their opinions on various issues as we are all entitled to do here.

That’s definitely what happened between me and her. I would have never even known her if she didn’t jump into my mentions one day with this insult;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Vs Kate Henshaw: Spot The Difference (photos) / Pretty Mike And His Ninja Escorts Storm Event / Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.