Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? (452 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria”—american Based Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Man That Was Born And Raised In Nigeria” — American Based Nigerian Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Dalla123: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2022
I am a girl lives in Lagos. I am a new foreigner here. why we find it's hard to make friends with Nigeria girl? I invite them to watch a movie, but be refused. I invite them to go hiking, they almost said I dislike it. Oh, alway refuse me. Then I ask if they could help me pass this game http://free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

They burst into laughter because they find I even could not pass the round 2 in this free game which aims to IQ over 100 person.
Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by virginprincess(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Who is this one nowundecided,continue pretending to be a female when you know you are a male behind that keyboard,or you think we don't know that you just open this thread so that your fellow idiots will come and start saying nonsense about Nigeria women,foreigner ko japanese ni ,mtcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Developer404(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Dalla123:
I am a girl lives in Lagos. I am a new foreigner here. why we find it's hard to make friends with Nigeria girl? I invite them to watch a movie, but be refused. I invite them to go hiking, they almost said I dislike it. Oh, alway refuse me. Then I ask if they could help me pass this game http://free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

They burst into laughter because they find I even could not pass the round 2 in this free game which aims to IQ over 100 person.

It's probably stigma, I'm not sure, but girls over here like gossiping :-D (kidding tho)
Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Dalla123: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
They really makes me puzzle. I try my best to invite my classmates to my birthday party, but they just get in the house, stand there and look around. It makes me ackward a lot.
virginprincess:
Who is this one nowundecided,continue pretending to be a female when you know you are a male behind that keyboard,or you think we don't know that you just open this thread so that your fellow idiots will come and start saying nonsense about Nigeria women,foreigner ko japanese ni ,mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Dalla123: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2022
I wanna join their gossip. But thy reject me cry cry cry
Developer404:

It's probably stigma, I'm not sure, but girls over here like gossiping :-D (kidding tho)
Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Developer404(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Dalla123:
I wanna join their gossip. But thy reject me cry cry cry

Sorry, oh but learn to live without em

1 Like

Re: Why It Hard To Be Friends With Women Born And Raised In Nigeria?? by Dalla123: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Thanks. Frd
Developer404:

Sorry, oh but learn to live without em

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Who Is Very Angry Like This? / Whose Fault Is It? Men Or Women? / How Do You Please A Woman? Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.