Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN (19943 Views)

Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained / How To Access N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund – CBN / Danbatta: Why Bankers Won’t Disclose Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Good move.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by fitinwell: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu, El rufai and other terrorist sympathizes will be in sever pains right now with this news.

However, the government should First of all reduce the price of foodstuffs and commodities in the market before implementing this Policy. I don't expect the APC govt to do this because they're too daft. Obi is coming to rearrange this country in this right track

How? When Cost of Transport as hit the roof... Petrol and Diesel should come down...
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by iamsolasoul(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Fantastic a lot of these people don’t like me but we have to tell the truth if you are not able to use it immediately your information is being used for fraud. Take that to the bank. Be aware of those banks that withdraw your access too. We have to do better make your money but let it be pure and without suffering.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by oonyeoma50: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2022
cool

I pity Emefiele in advance.

If Tinubu wins 2023 Presidential election by mistake, his first assignment would be to sack CBN Governor with immediate effect, because he has caused him financial problems.

Emefiele don enter one chance cool
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2022
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/new-bank-promoters-must-disclose-sources-of-fund-cbn/

i aint supplying nada......my business is my business!!!!! angry
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2022
That's a welcome development.Anything to greatly diminish the rate of terrorism and banditry to the barest minimum,is welcome.Nigeria must rise again from her ashes, like the proverbial phoenix.

1 Like

Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Moh247: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Is that not too late? one of the biggest share holder of first bank is Abdul mutalab's father

He is serving multiple life sentences in US for terrorism
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Onyi90(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2022
So they don't disclose before embarassed
No wonder undecided
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2022
So they don't disclose it before?? undecided
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Mccullum: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu, El rufai and other terrorist sympathizes will be in sever pains right now with this news.

However, the government should First of all reduce the price of foodstuffs and commodities in the market before implementing this Policy. I don't expect the APC govt to do this because they're too daft. Obi is coming to rearrange this country in the right track

Sorry Obi propagandist, Peethief Greedy Obi is coming to his home town, If he get third in the run, that mean really try. grin
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by starstaz(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Toothless bulldog policies. After they use zero naira to purchase a bank and named it trust bank finished, Na hiccups dey wori una. Which money did u use to purchase Polaris. Nonsense element. Wetin dey pepper this guy yansh be say dem run am audio over his failed presidential ambition.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Kvngkester(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
GolDRoger:
This Man is on a loose, someone should stop him already, Enough of all these new policies... like seriously, dishing out stuffs back to back like its nothing.. The topic here is not a bad idea anyway but the one I have problem with is the 20k withdrawal limit per day, are you kidding me??

From the looks of things they re kidding you ohhh
20k daily nawaaa oohhh
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by LegacyB: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Well done Emefiele ........
But you should have done this a long time ago. I believe you were thinking you will be APC anointed Presidential candidate, that’s why you delayed till now to roll out all this commendable Policies ......
All the same I say kudos to you , for this giant stride policies.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Bigkoko: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2022
It appears Gov Emiefele has grown some balls recently! Wished he had since 2016.....
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by byteem: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
ijustdey:

I am not getting so they were disclosing before now.. naija we hail thee
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
This man is just waking up, nice one cool This cashless policy will really help to reduce buying of vote during Election . I pity who no get organic supporters grin
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Konjiboii: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Low-key I feel this guy is working, although the naira redesign is trash.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
ijustdey:

So, you idiots just grant license to any dick and harry in the past.
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by KennethEnyi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
As if there are not workarounds to it for people with money and connections

Mtcheww
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Menclothing: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
This CBN gov is so daft me w policies everyday economy is shambles under him
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by Elidrisy20: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
You emefile, what is your source wealth?

1 Like

Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by 90th: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Are they just starting now?
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by sharone21(f): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2022
frontrunnerbaba:
Yeah, aside from the top 6 FUGAZE - firstbank, UBA, Gtbank, Access, Zenith and Ecobank. Most of these banks are ill equipped, lacking solid corporate governance structures and practices to protect customers.

But I digress, I think these new policies of CBN will shrink the economic activities of this country. They should be reversed after the January deadline has squeezed out hidden funds from the coffers of looters.

Share for obi. Like for Tinubu.

U are subtly demarketing other good banks.

We should thank God, because many of our banks are stronger than what we have in other African countries, we may not be there yet, but we have good banks.

Let's see the good in OUR banks. A lot of the banks would have done better if not for government policies stifling them......

Who get Titanic bank again, unless I'm mistaken? I hope all these their new policies are also directed at themselves too?
Re: New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Nice one buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Nigerian Startup Bill Signed Into Law By President Buhari / CBN Bars Crypto Bank Account Operators From Cash Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.