Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online (3550 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by CrisNews12: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2022

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Evanschris199(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Cool, thank God it does not turn out to be a scammer, she is lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Awwwn embarassed
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Wow

am so happy for you both
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Brunosamel(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2022
To get a serious oyibo lady is hard but very possible
It take allot of factor to get one especially if you're from Africa

1 Like

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Streetmovement(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Believe cool

I go soon catch my own, on God grin
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by marlow1962(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Sure mama, not all these punk ass 2k gals.
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by PerfectStranger(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Facebook seems to be the hardest place to bömb for these whity via facy.
Congrats bro, your japa is secured.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Tboymessiah(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Where Una dey get this oyinbo sef
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Suunnn(f): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Is that not ROSE, one of our psychiatric patients?...
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by feranmi143: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Is that not ROSE, one of our psychiatric patients?...
Yo fish, so you think her decision ain't normal
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by freddie009(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
I they meet whitey wella for facebook with my picture back then in 2011, and they sent me things\; phones, clothes etc. I felt ashamed to invite them over because I wouldn't know how my parents would feel then based on my upbringing, never wanted to disappoint them. I dated white women from Canada, Scotland, Uk, US.

That was the biggest mistake I made, for you to succeed in life, you have to take certain risks in life and ignore what people will say at the end trust me they will come to terms with it. These wealthy folks you see today if they tell you the things they did to acquire their wealth you wouldn't be able to do it.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Locoxcobajrn: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
The hustle is real,but there keep snurbin my msg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Clinghton: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=freddie009 post=119006956]I they meet whitey wella for facebook with my picture back then in 2011, and they sent me things\; phones, clothes etc. I felt ashamed to invite them over because I wouldn't know how my parents would feel then based on my upbringing, never wanted to disappoint them. I dated white women from Canada, Scotland, Uk, US.

That was the biggest mistake I made, for you to succeed in life, you have to take certain risks in life and ignore what people will say at the end trust me they will come to terms with it. These wealthy folks you see today if they tell you the things they did to acquire their wealth you wouldn't be able to do it.

You're very correct.
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by wiseone28: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
freddie009:
I they meet whitey wella for facebook with my picture back then in 2011, and they sent me things\; phones, clothes etc. I felt ashamed to invite them over because I wouldn't know how my parents would feel then based on my upbringing, never wanted to disappoint them. I dated white women from Canada, Scotland, Uk, US.

gist us
Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by headbasher96(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
The baba wey tie the woman strong oo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online by Gadafii: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2022
He fit don scam her before he later carry her enter legit

An average Nigerian with little exposure and access to gadgets is wild

I am not going support yahoo, but what choices do they really have

a full grown man or woman who has kids and grandkids in the United is being controlled by one small naija guy down here in naija to go buy stuff for store, convince them to release their personal info, bank info credit card info etc, the oyibo sef go Dey follow instructions with happiness, you think that’s easy feat, Naah it’s not because it takes a lot of creativity, innovation, deep though, confidence, hunger, passion, desire, tears etc combined together once to achieve this feat

Imagine these young Nigerian men are fully employed and handsomely paid, imagine them using that same brain he’s using to defraud to focus on his well paying job

As e don worse reach, many Niger i youths are. No longer interested in working in corporate environments, they would rather do fraud, why because these jobs are not even there in the first place, those that managed to get the job are running away from Nigeria to other countries because they realized they could earn more for their services in those foreign countries, so why waste that effort for 30k?

(1) (Reply)

A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter / A Man Marries A Woman In The Hope That She Will Never Change . . . A Woman . . . / Romantic Text Messages I Can Send My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.