Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC (53621 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Ize Iyamu Blasted On Twitter.... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Psalmvic: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't see anything bad in what Mercy Johnson did. Everybody has right to support candidate of their choice. Is it a must everybody belongs to your Obedient movement? Pls let Mercy Johnson live and enjoy herself. If you are not happy with her decision you can go and drink sniper. As for me and my household our vote is for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by KennethEnyi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God bless your parents!

It is are obviously the superior tribe
Yorubas are dirty and backwards
Hausas are just… well … worthless and useless
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Orji uzor kalu
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governorsand 2 ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effermite frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol grin

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin
Ode.
Olila, eflefu. To u paid jobbers anyone not supporting ur slave master is igbo abi. Fyi I'm a middle beltan.oyi IDOMA kpochi..ur propaganda no fit sail again. We know better
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by apunanwu311: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
LOl Mark my wordE go shock you Organic Tsunami Bla bla bla All traits of a known failure LOl Mark my wordE go shock you Organic Tsunami Bla bla bla All traits of a known failure ...
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Millz404(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
So that yemmyleo, Funke, bolu and all those with English names I'm seeing are all Igbos? I know you don't have sense and hatred and bigotry runs in your veins but I just pretended you're OK just to reply you.
So answer and reply yourself cos replying you will always be waste of time cry

You are replying the wrong person
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by ShoeWorld2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Millz404:

You are replying the wrong person
Sorry bro... I'm deeply sorry for misquoting.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by bepositive11: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl4NaEtrsS1/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Just as it happened to Joke Silva, Saheed balogun, zark orji , Eniola Badmus and a whole lot of other Celebrities. Actress Mercy Johnson instagram comment page is a mess right now as she's been dragged for endorsing APC.

Remember she was present at the APC women campaign flagoff in Lagos state yesterday.

What happen to freedom of association and personal choice of political affliation. Some people have lost it.

Some of the comments below.

Obi supporters are very toxic sets of people. What is their problem? They are supporting their own preference. Allow her to have her own.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Laple0541(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

If abusing celebrities for supporting failed government
is what you call lack of respect, then there's nothing wrong with that.

The problem of Nigerians is that we think that our actions have no consequences.

Politicians will make promises to people, they keep embezzling money and they don't care to keep any of such promises, they inflict pains on us, and you think it's fine so you can be considered a respectful tribe. No, sir. You are just another sophisti.cated mo.ron.

If everyone knows that actions have consequences in this country, we will all think twice before we do anything. There must be accountability in everything we do if we are serious about fixing this shithole.

Is your Obi not part of the failure? He governed for 8years and even served as an adviser to GEJ, tell me one thing he did for a common man in his state. Show us just a statement or video of him condemning the atrocities perpetuated by any government in the country while he was a governor.

You people have not learnt and will never learn, you thing your tribal cum hate-filled kind of politics will earn you the mandate? bunch of jokers!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by bepositive11: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Psalmvic:
I don't see anything bad in what Mercy Johnson did. Everybody has right to support candidate of their choice. Is it a must everybody belongs to your Obedient movement? Pls let Mercy Johnson live and enjoy herself. If you are not happy with her decision you can go and drink sniper. As for me and my household our vote is for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Exactly. It's a right.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by richie240: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eluala:
This is not fair now. She has not committed any crime by choosing to support a party of her choice. Do we igbos even understand what democracy means?
Fixed!
cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by bepositive11: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Obi supporters...98% of those useless-frustrated- terrorists are from the South East.

Labour Party = IPOB Party!

On point!!! grin grin grin They have been brainwashed grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Johncarlo07: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu biko compare 30k to bread and 2k

Hahahahaha

Weyrey!
U tink ur Talking to a lowlife, nva do well lyk u.

Sorry to burst ur bubble am not. I work to earn a living. I dnt feed frm d crumb dat falls frm politicians table lyk u.

Peace..
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Weyrey!
U tink ur Talking to a lowlife, nva do well lyk u.

Sorry to burst ur bubble am not. I work to earn a living. I dnt feed frm d crumb dat falls frm politicians table lyk u.

Peace..
Hahahaha

Chinedu we no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign grin grin

Ewee grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Constablepatr: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I haven't looked anything how much more from angle. I only asked you these questions based in what you said.

Who are the "people of virtue and high intellectual" that "fixed" Lagos? Pls what is "high intellectual"?

When you say "and still the processing keep producing a positive response and result", what do you by "the processing"?

What is the "...a positive response and result "?Fashola, ambode, Sanwo Olu among others high intellectual individual t

If you say some one or some people "fixed" Lagos, is Lagos actually "fixed"?
I think you will be in the best position to answer that yourself as I already said depend on what angle you looking from
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by odduduwa: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
this one is begging already, you must hang Peter obis portrait in your place of work
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by tunapawizzy: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
Don't people have a right to their choice again?

Isn't this democracy any longer?
That is the outcome of what politicians have done to the polity over the years. YOu know that saying about "when people get oppressed and pushed to the wall, the next thing they fight back as they cannot pass through the wall". Now the people are fighting the failed APC government back, and anybody that associates with them will be seen as one of them. Is Mercy wrong to support APC? NO, Does she have a right to associate with any party of her choice freely? YES. Is it wrong for the people to attack anything and anyone in APC? Here is the answer, the government of APC have pushed the people to the wall. The politicians have turned everything upside down and the people are now responding accordingly. The government of APC is oppressing the nation and the people, any one that associates with them will be attacked. I believe Mercy herself knows this but in life, theres always a tradeoff.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
odduduwa:
this one is begging already, you must hang Peter obis portrait in your place of work
Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Orji uzor kalu
Nnamani
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and 2 ex governors and current senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effermite frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol grin

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by NezzyMike: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obidients are touts!

Illiterates who fail to realize that every civilian has a right to his/her political views!

Why I was so amazed when a thread was created about why Nigerians don’t invest in pig farming. With the whole lot of them we have in a part of Nigeria, all the country get is hate and aggression, and you still expect people to still rear them.

I know you can't afford 40k rice, Mr trekker do you know how much fuel is Oh I forgot, you are mama thank you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Shikini: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Useless woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by NezzyMike: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Comments on this thread reeks of stupidity and foolish tribalism.
I read through the cherry pick replies on Mercy's page and I can also see name from other tribe but in here only Igbo people are the aggressors lipsrsealed

Abeg I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

The funniest part of these banters is that we are suffering together in this govt.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Pclemenza: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

If abusing celebrities for supporting failed government is what you call lack of respect, then there's nothing wrong with that.
True

SmartPolician:

The problem of Nigerians is that we think that our actions have no consequences.
True

SmartPolician:

Politicians will make promises to people, they keep embezzling money and they don't care to keep any of such promises, they inflict pains on us, and you think it's fine so you can be considered a respectful tribe. No, sir. You are just another sophisti.cated mo.ron.

If everyone knows that actions have consequences in this country, we will all think twice before we do anything. There must be accountability in everything we do if we are serious about fixing this shithole.
Wanted to respond to her but you did that for me. Mercy Johnson is just hustling though,lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by malvisguy212: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
Don't people have a right to their choice again?

Isn't this democracy any longer?
hypocrite. you are a big one....so the students that criticized Aisha buhari, he doesn't have right to do so ? people that are protesting against bad governance, they don't have right to do so ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Lashist(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.
You have always been stupid...what of people that attacked macaroni for supporting obi...what of the touts that attacked the endsars flag bearer at oshodi for supporting obi?? Are those ones igbos?? You are only a stupid small child...you have forgotten that same igbos like umahi, kalu and uzodinma are also campaigning for you blaluba candidate...hate all you like..it changes nothing..your opinion will remain useless cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Constablepatr:

I think you will be in the best position to answer that yourself as I already said depend on what angle you looking from

Am not depending on anything and am not looking at any angle. The questions are straightforward...

Who are the "people of virtue and high intellectual" that "fixed" Lagos? Pls what is "high intellectual"?

When you say "and still the processing keep producing a positive response and result", what do you by "the processing"?

What is the "...a positive response and result "?

If you say some one or some people "fixed" Lagos, is Lagos actually "fixed"?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
theredaddy:

Who said anything about " disqualification" ... or is it not a fact that Peter obi and datti left PDp few months ago, is that even up for arguement ??
I have said my peace, say eye dey cry no mean say eye no go see, if no be buhari failure, peter obi is not worth comparing to the likes of BAT in Nigeria.
when BAT was fighting against military, when BAT was fighting against the one party system in Nigeria where was the likes of Peter obi ..
We have seen Peter obi decamp from PDP to APGA then back to PDP and now LP .. Men of principle and ideology don't jump around like local LovePeddler, Peter Obi is a scam

You haven't answered my questions.

Which PDP is being kicked out and which PDP annexe is being installed?

So how does obi and datti leaving PDP a few months ago disqualify them to be president and vice?

How is obi staying in PDP for 10years a scam?

Which tribe branded a candidate a messiah and how did they do.that?

What do you mean by "...if he is achievement were precedent"?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
omonnakoda:

Ask any of your simian relatives , in particular one with a working brain to break it down

As one of my simian neighbors and relatives, i have asked you. Don't you have a working brain?

Since you understand English, why can't you answer these questions? Or don't you understand English?

Going by your posture as someone who "understands" English, can you show me where in the post you responded to I asked you to teach me English?

Aren't you literate? If you are, then you shouldn't have any problems "interpreting" the questions.

What's the correlation between all you typed and this:

"lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?"
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by prince985(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Comments on this thread reeks of stupidity and foolish tribalism.
I read through the cherry pick replies on Mercy's page and I can also see name from other tribe but in here only Igbo people are the aggressors lipsrsealed

Abeg I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Oya na wait for abokis and Yoruba Muslims to come and buy your rubbish sneakers na grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by theredaddy: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

So how does obi and datti leaving PDP a few months ago disqualify them to be president and vice?

I don't see any question or what i see is someone lazy to the reasoning ...

Was peter obi not part of the Pdp that was kickout in 2015

and what makes the combo of Peter & datti less an " annex"

Naa you talk disqualify so sort yourself, my focus here is what makes LP better than Pdp .. why not kuku vote the real pdp instead of settling for pdp orphans.

Peter obi was governed for 8yrs, what policies or blueprint did he propound that are beneficial to the people of Anambra till date, in nutshell what did peter obi do that was beyond ordinary in his time

For instance BAT built an independent power plant in his time, even till now its a big deal for most governors
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by SunMusk(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
For God sake, her husband is a candidate under the APC platform, what do you want her to do?? . Obi we go with our peace.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Skty: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.

I'm not Ibo and I put my curse for her page. Receive sense Mrs ihordspy. You're just an angry woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
theredaddy:

I don't see any question or what i see is someone lazy to the reasoning ...

Was peter obi not part of the Pdp that was kickout in 2015

and what makes the combo of Peter & datti less an " annex"

Naa you talk disqualify so sort yourself, my focus here is what makes LP better than Pdp .. why not kuku vote the real pdp instead of settling for pdp orphans.

Peter obi was governed for 8yrs, what policies or blueprint did he propound that are beneficial to the people of Anambra till date, in nutshell what did peter obi do that was beyond ordinary in his time

For instance BAT built an independent power plant in his time, even till now its a big deal for most governors

It's because you don't have lazy reasoning that's I asked you the questions. Why can't you answer the questions?

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by juman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
She has right to her choice.
She is part of apc family herself.

Sanwoolu is very good governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.