Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC (53705 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Ize Iyamu Blasted On Twitter.... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Dino Maleye dropped that clanger...

APC, both minions and apparatchiks will never forget Melaye...

When Peter Obi wins, we shall find a way to straighten the likes of Dino Melaye..
Hahahahaha

Chinedu you don forget say Osu cannot rule the ZOO nor succeed jubril of Sudan

Hahahahaha
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Continue barking!

Ur working for dis month 30k payment.

Lazy ass��
Hahahahaha

Chinedu biko compare 30k to bread and 2k

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by theredaddy: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Martartins:
Some people think this election is about tribe.

No, continue voting based on tribe until rice gets to 100k or dollar exchanges for 5000/$.

Vote APC and PDP out because they have performed poorly.

Hunger has no tribe

Voting APC OUT sounds good, but what is the essence of kicking out PDP to install a PDP annex ... are we suppose to pretend or forget Peter Obi & Dabatti left PDP months ago (less than a year)
There is yoruba adage that says tii ewe ba pe lara orse o maa dii orse i.e if a leaf stays long on soap it will become soap, how much more peter that stayed in PDP for over 10yrs, even his vice is not left out n some people can't see its a scam.

A tribe just brand a candidate as messiah and want to forcefully impose him, funnily they just expect us to tag along without asking questions. campaign as being on for months now why are people of anambra silent about there son & ex-governor if he is achievement were precedent,
lagosians are at the forefont of BAT campaign where are anambra's undecided in the pyramid of Obi campaign, is it top or bottom or MIA cheesy

Say eye dey cry No say make eye no see naw undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by penceman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eating other people's lunch has been her day job. The man she calls husband is the husband of another woman. Don't worry, everyone will pay the price last last
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Constablepatr:

Because it give people like you to lived in a comfortable environment where no threat, kidnapping, herdsmen terrorist to deteriorate your chance of talking on NAIRALAND freely I’m sure can’t happened in imo or owerri despite we’re in 2022

How was Lagos "fixed" and who "fixed" it? is Lagos "fixed"?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by themanderon: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
At a time like this when there is so much hopelessness and hunger, killings and wanton destructions everywhere occasioned by the deliberate incompetence of the APC asking people to vote APC is like asking a terribly hungry man to give you his last slice of bread which he is hoping to survive on. Vote APC if you so desire but stop riling people by asking them to vote for the source of their misery.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am not here to teach you English

Since you understand English, why can't you answer these questions? Or don't you understand English?

Going by your posture as someone who "understands" English, can you show me where in the post you responded to I asked you to teach me English?

Aren't you literate? If you are, then you shouldn't have any problems "interpreting" the questions.

What's the correlation between all you typed and this:

"lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?"
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by SultanYoung: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Thank God nobody threatened to shoot her for supporting APC. That's what I will personally have a problem with. If it's only online insults, nobody should be complaining here!

The amount of hardship APC has wickedly distributed in the past 7 years is enough to ban the party from contesting any election in Nigeria.

These yeyebrities must understand that decisions and actions have consequences.
. See as you dey talk like small picking

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by maestroferddi: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu you don forget say Osu cannot rule the ZOO nor succeed jubril of Sudan

Hahahahaha
Will not climb down to your level...
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...very stale.You sound like you are new to NL.
This matter was the first obstacle PO crossed 7months ago even before the "structure" story

I know you are not intelligent but let me lend you a little sense.

PO's matter isn't ordinary. There's a Divine backing and that's why he struts gallantly everyday.

God allowed the 3 major tribes to be the frontliners.Two are accomplished Politicians and One(Peter Obi) no even initially supported by his kinsmen.
God raised men across Nigeria for him.Even their IPOB agitators stepped back.
God wants to use a weak thing to confound the mighty.
In fact, Olorun ti gbogo fun ole.

It's too late to stop Peter now but you can continue making noise on NL and entertaining us.

My 2kobo
Hahahahaha
Chinedu this is stale already grin

OSU no dey rule the ZOO Nwanne grin

Jubril of Sudan no go give Osu power Nbanu grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by basybasy: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
stuffs2002:

Peter Obi will not smell Asso Rock.

Only someone not exposed politically will expect people to vote their candidates by bullying and insulting them
Obi's mandate is dead on arrival. Who will even trust igbos with their mannerless and strong head. The worst that can never happened to me and my household is to vote Obi. He is not an option because igbos are always misbehave with power. I have never see see a good Igbo when it comes to power. They misbehave in a big time. Nigeria should wake up. If Obi wins, North and South west will bleed in the hand of Igbos. They will say Lagos is not a Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
maestroferddi:
Will not climb down to your level...
Hahahahaha

Chinedu don't tell me you wanna chicken out like your ancestors are known for biko?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Constablepatr: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How was Lagos "fixed" and who "fixed" it? is Lagos "fixed"?

Lagos was fixed through a continuously working systems put together by people of virtue and high intellectual and still the processing keep producing a positive response and result like I lists earlier no kidnapping, ESN, OPC, IPOB and give chanced to people of diversify background eg IGBO people control Alaba market in a state where they’re not from ! Proudly no state can ever be like LAGOS EKO ONI BAJE

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Sunnyja: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
Don't people have a right to their choice again?

Isn't this democracy any longer?
So what's the issue? Don't people have the right to unfollow her on her page?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Thank God nobody threatened to shoot her for supporting APC. That's what I will personally have a problem with. If it's only online insults, nobody should be complaining here!

The amount of hardship APC has wickedly distributed in the past 7 years is enough to ban the party from contesting any election in Nigeria.

These yeyebrities must understand that decisions and actions have consequences.
An IPOB hate-filled Obidense terrorist spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by DIVAD2000: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

You talk about "conscience" when your post is clearly tribalistic ( I am not igbo) but those qualities you attributed to them can also be found in any other tribe.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by DIVAD2000: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
PassingShot:

An IPOB hate-filled Obidense terrorist spotted.

He spoke about the hardship in this country, and you called him "ipob hate-filled"
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Chetas81(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
She is a political appointee in kogi, her husband is also contesting under APC. What is she supposed to do All these stupid fans sha.
modern day slave is allowed based on your comment
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by DIVAD2000: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you understand English, why can't you answer these questions? Or don't you understand English?

Going by your posture as someone who "understands" English, can you show me where in the post you responded to I asked you to teach me English?

Aren't you literate? If you are, then you shouldn't have any problems "interpreting" the questions.

"lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?"

You can never find a sensible Apc supporter.
( Those supporting tinubu for president are not people you try to reason with)
I have searched for them , you can never find them
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by teepain: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
She is a political appointee in kogi, her husband is also contesting under APC. What is she supposed to do All these stupid fans sha.

The fact that there is mob mentality against people that have opposing political view is really annoying. This is the reason why the system we practice is called democracy, one man one vote. People should learn to live and let others live. Mercy Johnson has the freedom to support whichever candidate she wants.

Some of these idiots criticizing her, wait make them give them papa just councillorship first, na them go craze pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by omonnakoda: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Find a neighbour with a working brain to break it down

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Decent09(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl4NaEtrsS1/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Just as it happened to Joke Silva, Saheed balogun, zark orji , Eniola Badmus and a whole lot of other Celebrities. Actress Mercy Johnson instagram comment page is a mess right now as she's been dragged for endorsing APC.

Remember she was present at the APC women campaign flagoff in Lagos state yesterday.

What happen to freedom of association and personal choice of political affliation. Some people have lost it.

Some of the comments below.

Those Empty Brains will start abusing her now, cos they knows nothing but abusing respected people.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Nwaetche(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Can you remove the Niger Delta from your comment my Yoruba Muslim friend?

By mere looking at the names, most of the folks that commented on Mercy's page seemed to come from Delta and Edo states. But true to form you must drag and Igbo man in.

Peter Obi and LP are not the only party contesting this election. Atiku is also on the ballot but these BATist are fixed on obi. Is there anything you guys are afraid of? You said he is not winning but you come here everyday and keep dropping his name even in things not associated with him.

Na waooh

Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.
Where exactly is the insult in the posts.
Do you expect people to praise her for a job well done?
They are simply disagreeing with her post and I don't see why that should be termed, insults or abuses.
Except you mean people do not have the right to disagree.
I'm sure you saw nothing wrong though when someone called Mr Macaroni a bastard for supporting Obi

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Goodman247: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
There is freedom of speech and association, Nigerians behave like touts even the educated ones behave like that, she does not own you any explanation,
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Fearyourcreator: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

Just as anyone has the right to be an idiot. And i have the right to tell the person he is an idiot
You don't know what your candidate will do yet ...
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Decent09(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
theredaddy:

Voting APC OUT sounds good, but what is the essence of kicking out PDP to install a PDP annex ... are we suppose to pretend or forget Peter Obi & Dabatti left PDP months ago (less than a year)
There is yoruba adage that says tii ewe ba pe lara orse o maa dii orse i.e if a leaf stays long on soap it will become soap, how much more peter that stayed in PDP for over 10yrs, even his vice is not left out n some people can't see its a scam.

A tribe just brand a candidate as messiah and want to forcefully impose him, funnily they just expect us to tag along without asking questions. campaign as being on for months now why are people of anambra silent about there son & ex-governor if he is achievement were precedent,
lagosians are at the forefont of BAT campaign where are anambra's undecided in the pyramid of Obi campaign, is it top or bottom or MIA cheesy

Say eye dey cry No say make eye no see naw undecided

E go pain them oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Truthdeypain: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.

Useless worthless sexist tribalist. Make una come come me again for calling this bastard a worthless tribakist that he is.

Look at the maggot spewing hateful propaganda against IGBOS with his vile tongue yet nobody ever questions or bags them..

Nairaland is the most Anti Igbo platform ever. Bunch of hateful IGBOphobic tribalistic bastards...
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Fearyourcreator: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

Just as anyone has the right to be an idiot. And i have the right to tell the person he is an idiot
Am sure you would have been part of those that calls many inventors idiots
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Fearyourcreator: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zionmdde:

Not eveeyone you see as an idiot is an idiot...
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Constablepatr:

Lagos was fixed through a continuously working systems put together by people of virtue and high intellectual and still the processing keep producing a positive response and result like I lists earlier no kidnapping, ESN, OPC, IPOB and give chanced to people of diversify background eg IGBO people control Alaba market in a state where they’re not from ! Proudly no state can ever be like LAGOS EKO ONI BAJE

Who are the "people of virtue and high intellectual" that "fixed" Lagos? Pls what is "high intellectual"?

When you say "and still the processing keep producing a positive response and result", what do you by "the processing"?

What is the "...a positive response and result "?

If you say some one or some people "fixed" Lagos, is Lagos actually "fixed"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.