Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC (53713 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Ize Iyamu Blasted On Twitter.... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
She is a minister under the kogi state governor,Yeye Bello.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?
you have no moral right whatsoever to question my human fundamental rights to freedom of association not even the number one citizens of this country has such right to question my choice of candidates

Go borrow sense since you lack one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by sukar886: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Husband snatcher , useless woman , MJ is a fool, just fighting for her pocket

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by adecz: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2022
For this endorsement, be sure that
the governor gave her nothing less than
N20m for " air ticket'.

Nollywood practitioners and hunger,
We know all these things, its all about
stomach infrastructure❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by seunjungle1(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
We are Bola Ahmed Tinubu... We are different!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by fcbelle72(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118993109]This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.
Thunderstorms strike that smelling moutn you are using to call igbos, all a fool like you, will support those supporting apc, don't worry apc will surly happen to you family and house hold

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Karemarealty288(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
" Godess of fertility "

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Shut it there.

Must those descendants of chimpanzee turn themselves to attacking dogs once you declare support for APC?
Isn't this a democratic settings again?

CheapHomes1:

is this about tribe or APCs performance? can you boast of APCs performance in the last 7years? even tinubu cant

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by BeanX(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
She is a political appointee in kogi, her husband is also contesting under APC. What is she supposed to do All these stupid fans sha.
I wonder oh, very stupid fans. the last time I checked alot of people have the right to choose whosoever they want, so why hurling insults on someone that isn't supporting your candidate? this is so wrong and foolish.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Senator777: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?

Kindly note that whom you support and cast your vote for is your personal decision and wright.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
adecz:

For this endorsement, be sure that
the governor gave her nothing less than
N20m for " air ticket'.

We know all these things, it all about
stomach infrastructure❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
At least it is far better than the demented effermite frog voice that induced his fellow IGBOS with bread and 1k mobilization fee for campaign

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by BATified2023: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

but have u forgotten freedom of choice n association?

Must we all do d same thing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
putin2:
Mercy I love you but this is the worst decision you have ever made. You will live to regret, you are never to be the same again. Now you are wrong side of history .

What worst decision?

So, who should she support before you consider it a wise decision?

PDP, who for 16 years, could not address our three major challenges (poor electricity supply, oil dependence, and corruption), PDP that destroyed our education system, and created the huge gap between the rich and poor?

Or for Peter Obi, who did nothing extraordinary as governor for 8 years aside telling lies?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Way4orward: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
May God help us during and after this coming elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by frontrunnerbaba: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Why these omoyibo obdiense always curse opposition

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by FlawlessKarl: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monster.

your hate for the igbos won't stop them from prospering in all dimensions and ramifications. You carefully selected the comments from igbos and screenshot with your sinister motive as if I wasn't there at MJ's page and see other tribes demeaning her. I am not Igbo but I am Ibibio man ,I made a comment there too.

Be thankful to nairaland, because it's nairaland that gives a bigot like you the opportunity to do anyhow here.

Continue hating igbos, but the bitter truth is that an Igbo man will rule emotional wailing urchin like you for 8years, you'll cry blood.

No time for emotional bigot who's bedeviled with poverty reason you're here 24/7 on nairaland defending an idiot of a man and taking swipes on a tribe who doesn't no your existence.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by NOSRWebs: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Her yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile learn about: Multidimensional Anger Test IDRLABS
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol...

But Mercy Johnson has her own choice to make and Yahaya Bello of APC in Kogi state gave her appointment if I am not mistaking. So, do you expect her to support PDP or LP when all of us know very well she can't do otherwise?

Even if APC didn't give her appointment, she has her own choice to make. She didn't force anybody to vote for APC.
If it was not for the appointment she got from Yeye Bello would she have supported APC?She may even be mobilised with bribe to come out to campaign.Celebrities don't campaign for free.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Okoroawusa: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Make una chill....All these rubbish go end in 2023. Watch out for those abusing her and threatening to unfollow her will still come to her page for giveaways.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by LegalWolf: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.

Brother, let us be fair to them. Some of their elders are talking. Chimaroke has been condemning the mob action for a while now so also is soludo talking.

We should not be too prejudiced against our people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by twilliamx(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Igbo animals as usual..it's either their way or the highway. You can't have a choice...na wa

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Jeffy1206(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2022
In as much as I'm fully obidient, the apc government has favour some individuals and she's among them so respect her decision and fucking move on. She's just but one peson.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Untube: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.

Read what you typed, does it make sense to you? It's well

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Thank God nobody threatened to shoot her for supporting APC. That's what I will personally have a problem with. If it's only online insults, nobody should be complaining here!

The amount of hardship APC has wickedly distributed in the past 7 years is enough to ban the party from contesting any election in Nigeria.

These yeyebrities must understand that decisions and actions have consequences.

There is something wrong with online bullying.

It can become something worse than actual terrorism if not stopped.

We all know that these abusers are not PDP supporters. We know who they are, and every Nigerian must ensure that Peter Obi does not become president.

Aside the fact that he is going to tell lies all through his presidency, his followers will not tolerate any dissident voice. We will be back in military rule.

Obi is a dangerous choice.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by omonnakoda: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That is personal
You vote your own and let others vote their own. I won't support APC but please leave people to vote and stop bullying or intimidating people.
You say "let be fair" what kind of sentimental nonsense is that. So you think you are more intelligent or more perceptive , that people do not know what is good for them?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Constablepatr: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Thank God nobody threatened to shoot her for supporting APC. That's what I will personally have a problem with. If it's only online insults, nobody should be complaining here!

The amount of hardship APC has wickedly distributed in the past 7 years is enough to ban the party from contesting any election in Nigeria.

These yeyebrities must understand that decisions and actions have consequences.

We need the person that fixed LAGOS Ayo fixed NIGERIA in the whole country LAGOS is the only functioning state I stand to be quoted wrong

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Shut da fvck up u paid jobber
U guys did more than this in 2015 even though gej was on track..
More so now that things are ridiculously bad, u expect ppl to stil clap and 'respect' those that put us in this mess. Na craze de worry all of una..this time arround the fight is between the poor and the political elite ur kind slave for...never again,u cannot support my oppressor and expect to keep quiet and look on..no amount of tribalism, propaganda can derail us..we know better

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by STPEACE10: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2022
That's wrong nah, I don't care how many states APC wins in the gubernatorial election (Imo State exempted, Hope must be sent to a hopeless home). The goal is the general election, APC must be annihilated. We don't want anything APC in the affairs of the federal level. They are a carbon copy of a disaster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by observanc1: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

cry cry baby, u want to see your mummy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by odimbannamdi(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

How were you able to conclude that the people who commented on her page are Igbos and supporters of Obi? They could have been PDP, or NNPP's supporters.

You need to calm down and understand that people speak based on what they have seen and experienced within the last 8 years.

I really wonder why we are all fighting along religious lines when inflation, fuel scarcity, banditry, kidnapping, naira depreciation etc know no tribe and hits all of us equally.

The Tinubu you support; is he not the one that foisted this government on us 8 years ago, and hasn't he been solidly behind this present administration all along? The internet is awash with the promises they made to us and each time I see those promises and where we are now, I weep. We would have been better off as we were before his team came into power.

While I condemn online abuses due to political affiliation, It is really important that we all look past all these religious and trabalistic line, and understand that we are ALL in this together. Let us vote in the right person for the sake of our lives and those of our children

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by vickydevoka(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
An average Yoruba is accommodating, caring and supportive with no back stabbing of na lie ask Lagosians

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by maestroferddi: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

You see how silly you sound?

You created a thread to push a narrative but the result is completely the opposite.

You can see that the comments there are a referendum on APC...

Let's see the magic that Tinubu will pull off to stand a chance in this election...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’ / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.