Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68700 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by engrchykae(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2022
whquote author=CheapHomes1 en post=118998798]

I don't know. You tell me. Help me answer this: How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? [/quote]when last week,herdsmen killed over ten people in that same town,you didn't say anything.
We don't care about anyone's presidential ambition.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2022
engrchykae:
whquote author=CheapHomes1 en post=118998798]

I don't know. You tell me. Help me answer this: How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? when last week,herdsmen killed over ten people in that same town,you didn't say anything.
We don't care about anyone's presidential ambition.

What is this one even saying? How can the claims against these herdsmen be established?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Dyke15:
Bros, big big big grammar no fit take u anywhere as long as this blood sucking Fulani baboons re concerned.
U better turn urself into the law too to avoid falling a victim.
This time around na eye for an eye

A bit rash i must say. How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? No proof. Unfortunately, the nigerian state has failed to provide justice and strengthen institutions. the state and the citizens are in cahoots busy strengthening men instead of institutions. Now everyone is a law unto themselves
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by efficiencie(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
just imagine your brother is traveling to Jos and he was blocked and kill by some wicked individuals, how will you feel?

If my brother has weapons and is moving in the company of many others to perpetrate evil and cut short the lives of other innocents then good riddance...I will not have a murderer for a brother. A good murderer is a dead murderer.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BahaushenArewa: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Where are the guns seized from the armed herdsmen? It is just the normal hatred Igbo have for the Northerners and this their act is just a debt and they will pay for it. Let 2023 election comes. We know where to hit them. And we will surely revenge their death. That Igbo presidential anointed candidate will regret his life too.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Cjpounds1000: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Fulani Una no dey fear abi, Enugu no sleeping on bicycle anymore be everalert now.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Mr coward stop calling the whole North you Fulani Herdsmen have been slaughtering and be man enough to fight brave Igbos.Igbos have never in their life invite any tribe in the South to help them fight anybody especially you bloody coward Fulani people but anytime their is a fight between you coward Fulani people and great Igbos you people always invite the rest of Nigeria to come for your help.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Lol,"brave Igbo "indeed ! Mumu,where is the record of that bravery in your uninspiring and totally tasteless history ? There is no accounts of any known Igbo empire or even kingdom recorded in history and neither is there any record of victories on the battlefields credited to your cowardly OSU tribe ! So,where is that "great Igbo" nonsense coming from;is there anything great about any OSU ? Mumu,you're not any Jew,there is nothing Jewish about your tasteless slavery history ! You're nothing,but a descendant of OSU slaves sold enmasse into slavery by the ijaws !

Kiddo,I strongly advise you focus on what will give your miserable life a semblance of ideal direction rather than arrogating to your silly self what you'll never be ! You can start by enrolling in a nearby elementary school 'cause it's so obvious that you need education. Your totally incomprehensible gibberish up there is a pointer to that fact. You're a classical example of those we call "Olodo" in my native language ! You need to go back to school,Mr table shaker !

Now,take a look,in the attached video below,at how a young fulani boy was raining slaps on a supposedly "brave Igbo"man somewhere in Anambra state ! Mtchew,great Igbo my foot !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
coming from a Osu miscreant whose forebearers were decimated and wasted like fowls some decades ago. It's your people that don't booze?... "SW will be a walkover" that's so ironic because the SW have been one of the few ethnic groups in West Africa to conquer other tribes and created empires when your ancestors where still tree hopping with monkeys. Focus on your shithole afghaneastern region and leave Yorubas out of your problem.
decimated yet they stood up and fought and are buying up your areas...didn't loose an inch of their land but where is Ilorin today ...in the hands of fulani
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BanyXchi: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2022
ariesbull:
decimated yet they stood up and fought and are buying up your areas...didn't loose an inch of their land but where is Ilorin today ...in the hands of fulani
Osu your people are all over social media crying that Yorubas don't rent house to them anymore. Where are you buying? Your forebearers were decimated mercilessly! Your whole Osuland is the same landmass with Oyo state. I have told you before that Ilorin has and will always remain a yoruba city. You should focus more on how to get back Obigbo, Asaba, Akpor Omuma etche and other places that belongs to your tribe. Leave Yorubas alone, you are obsessed with people wey no send your cursed tribe. No matter how much you hate, your next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Obituary will labour in vain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Mr coward stop calling the whole North you Fulani Herdsmen have been slaughtering and be man enough to fight brave Igbos.Igbos have never in their life invite any tribe in the South to help them fight anybody especially you bloody coward Fulani people but anytime their is a fight between you coward Fulani people and great Igbos you people always invite the rest of Nigeria to come for your help.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Mumu,see your cowardly OSU life here !

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by sexyteeola(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2022
So no one read the part that they got conveyed by DANGOTE Trailer.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JAGS001(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2022
MissLAP:

A stupid question deserves a stupid answer?
go back to school and learn how to use question marks grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2022
factcheckmmm:
Later that stupid oyigboupdate and his crew of miscreants will come here to spell propaganda lies against ESN or ipob

No problem Ipob and ESN are no longer functional

The youth of the village are now functional, oyigboupdate and his crew of miscreants can go and killed all the youth now

Demonic fellows

And you must have ask, if a thief is caught you hardly see a police around the scene.

But now a herdsmen with tons of ammunition are caught you see a legion of army

That's to give you a sound clue of what is happening

Powerful illustration. They simply confirmed what was hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2022
MissLAP:

They can't stand an igboman toe to toe on a broad daylight.

You see !, Stop roping the Hausas into your criminal activities.

Go and recall all your caliphate - ground- fighters that where dropped in the bushes in southern Nigeria
Mr "toe to toe",see your cowardly OSU life here !

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Hobbiton:
Hmmmm. Igbos and mass murder. No photos of arms. Just a pile of burnt dead bodies.

The poor igbos don't like other people infiltrating and staying in their states. But come to kaduna and see them selling dry fish and ogur leaf, doing their business etc.

I won't cancel the whole tribe because I have good friends that are igbos. However the bad ones and blood thirsty ones are much though

Umph! Another powerful angle of viewing point.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ebufa: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Where are the arms, the guns and other evidence that these people are coming to attack alaigbo? There is video evidence of these people getting murdered by Igbo people but you don't have evidence of their crimes, whereas you guys have been burning and looting trucks belonging to northerners for a long time now.

If there's no evidence, do you expect me to support killing of innocent northerners? Sorry I am not a heartless human being. I am a southerner like you but I will never justify killing innocent people out of anger.

Fine and good! did you condemn the fulanis who massacre over 40 Igbo people in the same community less than 2 weeks ago ? bros all is fair in war.........no brownie points for maintaining moral rectitude in the face of dismembered bodies of your relatives...wake up from your dream!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ebufa:

Fine and good! did you condemn the fulanis who massacre over 40 Igbo people in the same community less than 2 weeks ago ? bros all is fair in war.........no brownie points for maintaining moral rectitude in the face of dismembered bodies of your relatives...wake up from your dream!

Did u see me support them killing Igbos? If the killing truly happened, does that mean people are free to start attacking every Fulani person just because some of them are bad?

It seems some of you guys just want to deliberately twist things to suit your narrative. I will never support the murder of any Nigerian, especially when the person is innocent...
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ebufa: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Did u see me support them killing Igbos? If the killing truly happened, does that mean people are free to start attacking every Fulani person just because some of them are bad?

It seems some of you guys just want to deliberately twist things to suit your narrative. I will never support the murder of any Nigerian, especially when the person is innocent...

The tone of your post says it all! Your barely hidden disdain for Ndigbo is bare for all to see! las las let us go our separate ways.....the notoriety of Fulanis is recorded history.........twisting facts serves no purpose!
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
ebufa:

The tone of your post says it all! Your barely hidden disdain for Ndigbo is bare for all to see! las las let us go our separate ways.....the notoriety of Fulanis is recorded history.........twisting facts serves no purpose!

You don't know the meaning of disdain. I don't have anything to prove, but I can't count how many Igbo friends I have and we don't talk like this cos we understand each other.

Oga, just believe whatever you want. Life goes on.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
efficiencie:

If my brother has weapons and is moving in the company of many others to perpetrate evil and cut short the lives of other innocents then good riddance...I will not have a murderer for a brother. A good murderer is a dead murderer.
and who told you that those people carry weapons? Did you see even one cutlass?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mr "toe to toe",see your cowardly OSU life here !

A Fulani boy exchanging words with an elderly man

Why you dey snap me na!
You know me, I know you
If you see me in the night u know me.

So this is what you understand as toe to toe!

Let me tell you this Fulani man!

During the Biafran war, the food blockade was the only weapon available for Nigeria as it was clear they were losing the fight.

Even the then British prime minister was greatly Disturbed when he saw the Nigerian casualties, with that he had begg over five great nations for arm supply but yet they made no progress until the idea of food blockade came up and that was why Nigeria lost bakassi to Cameroun.

Go and ask why UNN doesn't offer chemical engineering as a course.

Despite the millions of imported foreign soldiers from the Sahara who are now boasting in the zoo military today Nigeria couldn't do nothing.

Finally keep pushing your agenda down south using your caliphate foot soldiers until the LION wakes up, I am in northern Nigeria but I can promise you that the Igbo land will consume all of you.

Let me also remind you that the eastern Nigeria was the only reason Arabs couldn't colonize Nigeria, history had it that no single Arab soldier walked away alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,"brave Igbo "indeed ! Mumu,where is the record of that bravery in your uninspiring and totally tasteless history ? There is no accounts of any known Igbo empire or even kingdom recorded in history and neither is there any record of victories on the battlefields credited to your cowardly OSU tribe ! So,where is that "great Igbo" nonsense coming from;is there anything great about any OSU ? Mumu,you're not any Jew,there is nothing Jewish about your tasteless slavery history ! You're nothing,but a descendant of OSU slaves sold enmasse into slavery by the ijaws !

Kiddo,I strongly advise you focus on what will give your miserable life a semblance of ideal direction rather than arrogating to your silly self what you'll never be ! You can start by enrolling in a nearby elementary school 'cause it's so obvious that you need education. Your totally incomprehensible gibberish up there is a pointer to that fact. You're a classical example of those we call "Olodo" in my native language ! You need to go back to school,Mr table shaker !

Now,take a look,in the attached video below,at how a young fulani boy was raining slaps on a supposedly "brave Igbo"man somewhere in Anambra state ! Mtchew,great Igbo my foot !

Let me teach you a little about the Eastern Nigeria especially the Igbos. Mind you I am middle belt.

1. Igbos do not have kings/queen but only God is king in Igbo land. That's why you hear names like Chibueze and you now see reason why the governors/ British kings are not valued in Igbo land.
As an human, you are only a king in your father's house

2. The Igbo slogan is LEAVE AND LET LEAVE and that's why you hear songs like "ibiri ka me biri" the Igbos are in love with God's creation and that's why they named human as mmadu meaning the beauty of life

3. Igbos are not trouble makers because of the love they have on humans.

4. Igbos have never initiated a war!, All wars fought by the Igbos were defensive.

The Arabs (pre- colonization)
The British (over 40 yrs)
Nigeria (3 yrs)
Now Fulani caliphate (under preparation)

Please note that in the second and third wars, the Igbos were never conquered rather the war was sabotaged ( by our coastal brothers and by a man called ifeajuna) and somehow they surrendered. In the first war, no single Arab soldier left the Igbo land alive.

Now, there's rumors on how the Fulanis are preparing for this conquest, first is by using their brothers from the Sahel in combination with the Nigerian military, now the job of the Nigerian military is to make way for the caliphate soldiers to advanced smoothly which is happening already in Enugu and other parts of eastern Nigeria.

In conclusion, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
MissLAP:

A Fulani boy exchanging words with an elderly man

Why you dey snap me na!
You know me, I know you
If you see me in the night u know me.

So this is what you understand as toe to toe!

Let me tell you this Fulani man!

During the Biafran war, the food blockade was the only weapon available for Nigeria as it was clear they were losing the fight.

Even the then British prime minister was greatly Disturbed when he saw the Nigerian casualties, with that he had begg over five great nations for arm supply but yet they made no progress until the idea of food blockade came up and that was why Nigeria lost bakassi to Cameroun.

Go and ask why UNN doesn't offer chemical engineering as a course.

Despite the millions of imported foreign soldiers from the Sahara who are now boasting in the zoo military today Nigeria couldn't do nothing.

Finally keep pushing your agenda down south using your caliphate foot soldiers until the LION wakes up, I am in northern Nigeria but I can promise you that the Igbo land will consume all of you.

You're a shameless OSU coward indeed ! Even your sissy Biafra's "General" Ojukwu,who quickly dressed up (disguised) like a woman that he was actually and fled to Abidjan when he received intelligence that the Third Marine Commando of the Nigerian Army ably led by Col Benjamin Adekunle was approaching his base for the final onslaught,would be shaking inside his grave by now for all the gibberish you wrote up there ! A certain Col Iluyomade,with just a total of 179 soldiers, ruthlessly defeated your "almighty" Biafran army at the battle of Ore !

You're obviously a kid who has been fed with so many distorted version of the war actual records. Believe it or not,there was nothing special about the Biafra ragtag army as it was totally ill equipped to successfully prosecute any war and win it. This was why Nigeria at the initial stage of the war used what's known as the police action to prosecute it. It was just a mere foolish idea of one emotional cretin (Mr Ojukwu) who naively believed that he could defeat the rest of Nigeria with his cassava sticks wielding army !

Ogbeni,go and sit down "jejely" in a corner of your erosion ravaged enclave and stop wishing another calamity on your Igbo people !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You're a shameless OSU coward indeed ! Even your sissy Biafra's "General" Ojukwu,who quickly dressed up (disguised) like a woman that he was actually and fled to Abidjan when he received intelligence that the Third Marine Commando of the Nigerian Army ably led by Col Benjamin Adekunle was approaching his base for the final onslaught,would be shaking inside his grave by now for all the gibberish you wrote up there ! A certain Col Iluyomade,with just a total of 179 soldiers, ruthlessly defeated your "almighty" Biafran army at the battle of Ore !

You're obviously a kid who has been fed with so many distorted version of the war actual records. Believe it or not,there was nothing special about the Biafra ragtag army as it was totally ill equipped to successfully prosecute any war and win it. This was why Nigeria at the initial stage of the war used what's known as the police action to prosecute it. It was just a mere foolish idea of one emotional cretin (Mr Ojukwu) who naively believed that he could defeat the rest of Nigeria with his cassava sticks wielding army !

Ogbeni,go and sit down "jejely" in a corner of your erosion ravaged enclave and stop wishing another calamity on your Igbo people !

You allowed Nigeria to feed you with all their lies, no wonder they scrapped history from their schools grin

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tungamaje: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
foolish basterds. How many people has the fulani killed in the east. Show me evidence.
Mind you, in jos an Igbo man killed more than 7 Keke napep drivers and steal their keke until his brother exposed him. The news was on nairaland this year.
An Igboman exposed his criminal brother? That's commendable. But have you ever heard a Fulani exposed his murderous herdsmen brothers?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
tungamaje:

An Igboman exposed his criminal brother? That's commendable. But have you ever heard a Fulani exposed his murderous herdsmen brothers?
a lot.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tungamaje: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
a lot.

Don't talk as if Nigerians are fools and don't know what is going on. Once Fulanis want to attack a community, they pass information to surrounding Fulani settlements to vacate. That's why the affected communities do not find any Fulani for any reprisal attacks. You think we aren't smart. Why not tip off the host community of an impending attack by their herdsmen brothers? Once Fulanis near your community begin to pack their load to leave, you should be on alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
tungamaje:

Don't talk as if Nigerians are fools and don't know what is going on. Once Fulanis want to attack a community, they pass information to surrounding Fulani settlements to vacate. That's why the affected communities do not find any Fulani for any reprisal attacks. You think we aren't smart. Why not tip off the host community of an impending attack by their herdsmen brothers?
since you know about the tip of,why didn't you arrest them.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tungamaje: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
since you know about the tip of,why didn't you arrest them.

What I am saying is that they should imbibe the culture of shunning evil like the Igboman did by exposing his brother who killed 7 keke napep riders in Jos according to you. Whenever they see their brothers committing or about to commit these atrocities against poor villagers, they should blow the whistle so that everybody would enjoy peace
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JoeNL22(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
2016easy2017:

Which Obi?? Oh that boy He's gonna go back to his spare parts in 2023
In your dreams abi?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Igbos are headless.
Kai soludo talk am.
Don't worry..
E pain this one no be small.You have not started crying inu..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.