Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68701 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
planetx:
Go and sit down with your fake woke nonsense, wait until this animals catch you and cut your throat with their sword. The only good fo.olani is a dead fo.olani.
Nice quote.......I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by vicfajeze: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why are your people KILLING & BURNING My people?U are looking 4trouble and Surely u are gonna have it.Shege barawo banza
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
gimakon2:

Chief, you heard they took ammunitions, you still day talk say without evidences?

Where are the guns or arms in the video? That is all I am asking, not "dem say, dem say" angry

Please keep supporting the killers, I have no issues with you or anyone. Just stop quoting me and trying to convince me to support the murder of those people when there is no evidence they attacked or planned to attack anyone.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by meum: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
if you are not as foolish as your father you would have asked for the arms. The north must wake up.
If you are not as foolish as your father you would have known that you don't go about insulting people whose achievement your entire generation can't match. 1di0t.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Dyke15(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hobbiton:
Hmmmm. Igbos and mass murder. No photos of arms. Just a pile of burnt dead bodies.

The poor igbos don't like other people infiltrating and staying in their states. But come to kaduna and see them selling dry fish and ogur leaf, doing their business etc.

I won't cancel the whole tribe because I have good friends that are igbos. However the bad ones and blood thirsty ones are much though
Shut up if u ve nothing meaningful to say
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Dyke15(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

A bit rash i must say. How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? No proof. Unfortunately, the nigerian state has failed to provide justice and strengthen institutions. the state and the citizens are in cahoots busy strengthening men instead of institutions. Now everyone is a law unto themselves
u re trying to make sense but ended up saying nonsense.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BusinessPlan22: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
femmoy:

I'm sure you lack sense. So you're ok with the way Fulani massacre people? You and your family should be the next victims.
Ewu.
Igbos are bitter beings kai
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Dyke15(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.
Lol this one don carry politics come grin
An AGBADORIAN will always show its spot even in dark places.
They pretend to love Buhari and the north so he will rig election for their brown teeth drug addict grandpa.
This gimmicks u re playing surely won't work coz even the North will first pick their two sons contesting in the election before looking the other way

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari no send any armed killer herdsmen.finish them off. angry angry
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by 2016easy2017: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:
God!......what is this?

Obi.....hope you are taking note?

Security should be your topper-most priority right now. Its becoming ludacrious in our sight and outrightly appalling to our ears. It's well.

Which Obi?? Oh that boy He's gonna go back to his spare parts in 2023
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ebufa: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
pachigo001:
and how did he end he died a poor rifraff

Adekunle was roundly resisted by colonel Nwawo..............in the aba and Umuahia axis, without the help of UK,USA and USSR...........Biafra would have floored Nigeria! Adekunle landed in Bonny with close to 60,000 afonja and aboki troops after 20 months of brutal warfare.......Biafra had deleted nearly 40,000 of the vandals! All Ndigbo want is an egalitarian and fair nation but una dey look for slaves..............Igbos will be no slaves to no man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Dyke15(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is a declaration of war. Their crime is just for being northerners.
I told some fools that the igbos don't care if you are a Christian or a Muslim as far as you are not an Igbo man, you are their enemies.
Peter Obi should not decieve you that he is a Christian. My elder brother who is a Christian was killed by the igbos just because he is a northerner.
The northern elders must speak.
Pathetic liar!
My uncle is married to a sweet hausa woman from the north and this is a marriage of 25yrs plus now and still waxing stronger.
Olodo! grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by yahoodetector: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
So Dangote is aiding and abetting terrorists in Igboland? Igbós should boycott the use of his cement like I have done already.

Make use of Ibeto cement instead of killer Dangote.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dyke15:
u re trying to make sense but ended up saying nonsense.

A bit rash i must say. How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? No proof. Unfortunately, the nigerian state has failed to provide justice and strengthen institutions. the state and the citizens are in cahoots busy strengthening men instead of institutions. Now everyone is a law unto themselves
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BossGerald: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Nice one. If there's any tribe Fulani cannot dare try their nonsense with, it's the Igbo tribe. I am not Igbo, but I must commend them for always giving this bunch of terrorîsts their own dosage of medicine.

Lol, an average igbo man is so unpredictable and ever ready for these buhari sponsored demons...

I commend eha amufu youths for this brave fight, if not for the fulani slave supreme court Governor in imo state, imo state would have been better...but I thank God his time is almost up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by pacespot(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
But why are some people allowed to freely move around with arms in this country, when they are not a fully commissioned security outfit
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Carlylepneuma: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mind u if those guys are innocent, karma will catch up with who ever conspire to commit dt gruesome killings. U think herdsmen will enter into a place with there arms so open like dt in a brought day light? Knowing fully well dt they have people looking for dem. And in d pictures I didn't see one single rifle or even matched?

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Donake: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
SouthEast and Nigeria must remain safe for our children and those unborn.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Dyke15(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bros, big big big grammar no fit take u anywhere as long as this blood sucking Fulani baboons re concerned.
U better turn urself into the law too to avoid falling a victim.
This time around na eye for an eye
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Everfrank(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Where are the arms and ammunition they were caught with? This is hatred and ethnic cleansing at its height.
Innocent northerners going to southern cities to hustle are killed and set ablaze.
Igbos are accommodated all over the north while in the east northerners have become endangered species. For how long will this continue?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by FuckDModz: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa, I hope you know the millions of igbos that are in Abuja, Kano,Jos, Kaduna etc. First called your evil and satanic brothers back to your unproductive red mud region.

How many people have the Igbo people killed in Abuja, Kano, jos, Kaduna, etc?

Mugu.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2022
FuckDModz:

How many people have the Igbo people killed in Abuja, Kano, jos, Kaduna, etc?

Mugu.

foolish basterds. How many people has the fulani killed in the east. Show me evidence.
Mind you, in jos an Igbo man killed more than 7 Keke napep drivers and steal their keke until his brother exposed him. The news was on nairaland this year.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Everfrank(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Nobody has monopoly for violence.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by legba1(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2022
So no one here read about the ongoing reprisal attack by the herd men? Y"all are just jubilating that your men killed some of the herdmen while they are already slaughtering your kits and kins and raping your women.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by FuckDModz: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
foolish basterds. How many people has the fulani killed in the east. Show me evidence.
Mind you, in jos an Igbo man killed more than 7 Keke napep drivers and steal their keke until his brother exposed him. The news was on nairaland this year.

Olodo.

Your terrorist brethren will be slaughtered on sight in the east.

Your papa and elder brother are just the beginning.

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Unrated900(m): 2:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0

As for
That one
I always love igbos on that
Bravery.
They are always at alert
I too love them for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Unrated900(m): 2:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Yorubas only seat down and be looking

Calling on an irrelevant Governor or president to come to their Aid

Igbos has been brave since 1840 BC

If SW states can put on this whole armor of bravery

Killer Fulani herdsmen would be no where to be found on Yorubas soil

But my Yorubas people chai
Tofiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 3:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Unrated900:
Yorubas only seat down and be looking

Calling on an irrelevant Governor or president to come to their Aid

Igbos has been brave since 1840 BC

If SW states can put on this whole armor of bravery

Killer Fulani herdsmen would be no where to be found on Yorubas soil

But my Yorubas people chai
Tofiakwa
Yoruba man love things like Party, Owambe,women ,booze and sex ...

The way they prepare for parties ,they even take loan to organize parties ...these are not people that you expect to stand up for anything somehow ...

people that so love party that they invented wearing stupendous uniforms and discovering various ways of dancing ...

SW will be a walkover just like Ilorin ...trust me !
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 3:56am On Dec 09, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
Easterners beating drums of war.
Hmmm.
Where is the ammunitions dear cannibals, you burnt 40 people at a go, una dey mad ni? Your brothers are everywhere in Nigeria doing business, the biggest school in Borno is Zuma, own by an igbo woman.
Monday market in Borno is 50/50 igbos and Northerners.

I am from The great bini kingdom.
But you see this thing u guys did, is senseless
who sent the igbo man to build the biggest school in Borno...the igbo in the East didn't send him so he is on his own

The way you guys think I don't know if God created you to be daft ...so if the igbo man owns the biggest school in Borno ,then the people in East can be killed just because of school...I don't understand the way you guys think ...

school and lives which one is important...igbo prefer lives but to you ,you think like a clown

though I don't like the killings ...the governments must stop this or it will escalate .I pray it doesn't !we need peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.