Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68697 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Alexxyz: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2022
There may be a retaliation so ppl have to be careful..
AfricanColumbus:

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by afbstrategies: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2022
The truth is:
The cabal and Dullard love this trial-and-error bull shiiit but there are communities in the east that are not ready to play these games.

A lot of communities are not into games like many of you. Sad these are happening, but lessons must be learned.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2022
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Bobbiee: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Hope those ammunition were spirited away by the people of the community. The Igbo people should begin arming themselves and I suggest everyone from every region do the same. The war has already begun and the fracturing of this colonial construct is at hand. It's now every territory for itself.

12 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by AutoRedux: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Kill those Fulani cockroaches grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari said that anyone found with an AK47 in the bush should be killed. If they were found with assault weapons not for self-defense, then good riddance. Every animal has a right to defend itself and not to be butchered.

11 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Bantu10: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
Easterners beating drums of war.
Hmmm.
Where is the ammunitions dear cannibals, you burnt 40 people at a go, una dey mad ni? Your brothers are everywhere in Nigeria doing business, the biggest school in Borno is Zuma, own by an igbo woman.
Monday market in Borno is 50/50 igbos and Northerners.

I am from The great bini kingdom.
But you see this thing u guys did, is senseless

sharap there you f00l.

maybe you should show us were you condemned the killings and raping of these villagers by the same murderous herdsmen two weeks back

25 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by newdawnlive: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2022
weldon those are real ipob not the fake one's here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Nothing will happen... northerners said the herdsmen causing havoc are foreigners...so let them assume those evil men burnt in enugu were from outside

16 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Ternistacle(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Omo is this real.... if yes.... The we a good news here �

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by almarthins(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0

No dey give this kind statement. Abi u be motivational speaker?

With better ak47 against Victorian era gun, abeg who go wait?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Bobbiee: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is really bad, how will you kill innocent people like this? Upon all the video and photos I couldn't see one one rifle.
This is what Obi want to turn Nigeria to?
This rubbish must stop, northerners must do so something.
I swear that Obi will never condem this evil act.

You want the soldiers to confiscate the rifles. The rifles have already been smuggled away into the community

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by IgOga(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2022
This is barbaric. Killing people based on assumptions is evil. If you arrest them hand them over to the authorities for justice. How do these ipob members sleep at night? Burning your fellow humans like bbq shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BusinessPlan22: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Bantu10:

sharap there you f00l.

maybe you should show us were you condemned the killings and raping of these villagers by the same murderous herdsmen two weeks back

By who? Are those innocent travellers the one who did that, your brothers in the North are cursing u people daily, the North gave them peace. Show me their weapons, everyone knows Northerners and mass travels... The east is cursed! Mark my word, bloodshed will wipe u all out...
The east is cursed.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2022
/

The people must take charge of their own security if they intend to live. Calling on the military or police has shown to be ineffective.

/

8 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2022
This is exactly the leadership failure I keep talking about on this forum.

If justice existed, there would be no need for jungle justice!

Las las, Fulanis will destroy themselves by themselves!

Years of keeping you people quiet have ended...! Everybody go dey collect now!

No one has the monopoly of terrorism and violence!!!

11 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by OriOko88(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2022
War is looming...real war is looming. Thank God I dey in d inner most part of d interland area of oyo state. Before war go reach me. E go don consume almost everybody. Next year go dey bloody. We are about to witness the most tribalistic election in history.

E go hot!!

7 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs
...mumu.... northerners said those herdsmen causing havoc are from outside nigeria...so who are they defending ? The foreigners who are spoiling the names of the good fulani and hausa people of nigeria ?

Besides your hate for igbo made you forget that the rate of fulani attracities in your zone is more than that in the east...but the coward nature of an average yoruba man is running in your blood.. disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by 5starMan: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2022
flemsy15:
Herdsmen should stay away from that Eha-Amufu. With their recent killings there , they should know the community will be battle ready. If not because of the military intervention, the number of casualties would have been much higher.

God save Nigeria from all these killings
Military will always be informed about their non uniformed terrorist encounter when they are in danger but when the indigenous people are killed they will not know the road to the community.
As long as the comunissioners/IG/AIG of police are mainly Fulani and their affiliates, this will continue to happen

10 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2022
EVERYBODY MUST TO TASTE DEATH .

FULANI DEY MISTAKE IGBO FOR HAUSA, YORUBA OR MIDDLE-BELT.

IGBO FOUGHT A WAR WITH THE WHOLE NIGERIA IN THE 1960S

IGBO LAND WILL BE YOUR LAST BUS STOP.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Kelvinskillz: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Sabadon:
cry

If their intentions were bad, well they deserve what they got. Since everyone is now securing themselves as our security bodies have been compromised.

But what if their intentions were good, just like regular herders

But then can armed herders be up to any good.......
U just be mumu and coward at the same time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Bantu10: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

By who? Are those innocent travellers the one who did that, your brothers in the North are cursing u people daily, the North gave them peace. Show me their weapons, everyone knows Northerners and mass travels... The east is cursed! Mark my word, bloodshed will wipe u all out...
The east is cursed.

maybe they will show you the weapons if also you show them the weapons used by the murderous herdsmen to kill and maim their people two weeks or so ago

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
The only part they failed to show us is where the Fulani men were captured with arms.

Are you sure you people didn't attack innocent northerners out of anger? Igbos must tread softly cos they have people scattered all over Nigeria doing business.

I really think Buhari's government has fueled tribalism and bigotry in Nigeria, that's part of what is causing all of these. Regardless, there's no excuse for taking innocent lives!

Exactly, if they weren't armed then wahala dey o.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by 5starMan: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.
Never allow Igbo man to rule Nigeria because they will halt your evil intentions.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Chiraq77(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
So ArmY Terrorists Just cum There Dey Watch Film Abi?

Thank You My Brothers For Fighting Back For Us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Obidient4life2: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:
God!......what is this?

Obi.....hope you are taking note?

Security should be your topper-most priority right now. Its becoming ludacrious in our sight and outrightly appalling to our ears. It's well.
How many notes has Atiku taken for the numerous mayhem caused by Fulani's in the north?

11 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
THAT IS IGBO MAN FOR YOU...MAY THE HERDSMEN TERRORIST RIP
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ASAPFERG1: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
reprisal coming grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2022
This is a declaration of war. Their crime is just for being northerners.
I told some fools that the igbos don't care if you are a Christian or a Muslim as far as you are not an Igbo man, you are their enemies.
Peter Obi should not decieve you that he is a Christian. My elder brother who is a Christian was killed by the igbos just because he is a northerner.
The northern elders must speak.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by backtovillage: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Some Igbos on this forum were crying when Amotekun intercepted this people.
.Buhari should send 1000 soldiers to Enugu to fish out those criminals that burnt innocent Northerners alive
Obi should forget presidency because we the Northerners now hate him
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Obidient4life2:

How many notes has Atiku taken for the numerous mayhem caused by Fulani's in the north?
Am an OBIDIENT sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.