Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu (33694 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter Obi leads, others follow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Bigkoko: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Peterobi90: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
GeneralDae:

I think he is against AriseTV specifically knowing it is a PDP station.

Atleast there is TVC, silverbird, NTA(Kadaria)... Just leave the matter..
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by maestroferddi: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Egungun be careful,na express you dey enter so...

Rufai Oseni....

Expensive joke...
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
GeneralDae:

I think he is against AriseTV specifically knowing it is a PDP station.

Didn't he dodge the one on NTA too?
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by GeneralDae: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peterobi90:

Atleast there is TVC, silverbird, NTA(Kadaria)... Just leave the matter..
He has made his first interview. More would likely follow soon, most likely an interview with Kadaria, then who knows? maybe Channels.
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Omoawoke: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bobo chicago, no need, We want you to stay alive to win the election

Abeg bros, no go debate oo
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by obyno82: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=118999307:

One second with JAGABAN, Una political TV no go get!
Know this, Know Peace ✌️

Peter Obi too never owed Salaries. Oga where is your conscience? because of crumbs you want to foist another disaster on us like you did for Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Shadysen: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
another disgrace loading.......
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by incandescentena: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

Look at this lazy Lagos youth and Almajiri. I can never be hungry like you.

Nor vex. It wasn't directed at your comment intentional

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Sultty(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Werey said he inherited an estate I never knew he was referring to LAGOS STATE
better thief for that matter. Let anybody with a contrary view quote me. I'm ready to dissect tinubu's matter

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Kajaard: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Werey said he inherited an estate I never knew he was referring to LAGOS STATE

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Asgard73:
If not for health and equity

Tinubu is a million times better than Obi .. going by antecedents and actions

The Muslim tickets really scatter everything for am..

Reason why

Atiku no just get opposition..

Power to the people
North 2023
No be only Fulani dey dis country. Other northerners believe power should be domiciled in the south after Buhari. BAT 2023 is the goal
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by house10studios: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
U or ur delegate?

Beside i dont think he knows he is mostly saying rubbish
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by ukenke: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Asgard73:

Reason why

Power to the people
North 2023

And Fulani should continue, right?
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
What use is good music to the ears of a deaf man?
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Blaze14k: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lol who this man dey wine abeg does he really believe we biafrans are fools like his urchins
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by onuman: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes, you are supposed to be ready to debate your opponents in front of seasoned journalists, not before your ill-informed supporters who will listen to your bulala buuu, but no question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Blaze14k: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
brainpulse:
Tinubu the nightmare of IboPOB awon omo olo ri buruku

So apparently tinubu is contesting alongside peter obi who is a terrorist?
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by onuman: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-ready-to-debate-from-morning-till-night-tinubu/

"I am ready to debate with you from morning till night… and I’m speaking in London, not in Jigawa. It is great that you are alive to tell the story just giving the assurance never to give up… Broadband creation, energy that you talked about.. if they’ve taken our advice.. in the beginning of democracy in 1999, we brought in investment. My Deputy then is here.. and then so many other innovative things….,”

OMG.
Can someone please let us know what Tinubu wanted to say here? I can't make any meaning from it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Pray(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
The guy don use that thing again. Lol......
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by snoopz: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Because they will allow you to present idiots that will happily step up and answer questions you dash them grin but In Nigeria, Na real vawulence dey wait for you especially arise tv that oseni Rufia don dey prepare war for you if you enter that arise lasan your political career go end there o grin
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Advocate500: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Asgard73:

Reason why

Power to the people
North 2023
you will choke in your stupidity.
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by Gozac: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
That's very good so that he will expose his ineptitude and incapacitation for all Nigerians to see. I know he dare not try it.
We are expecting more gaffes from the bulablu, blu blu Bala blu crooner as the days go by
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Useless talk!
from a useless aspirant
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by obaaderemi: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

Look at this lazy Lagos youth and Almajiri. I can never be hungry like you.
This Sanwo Olu meme always crack me up. grin
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by odduduwa: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=118999313:

Gbamsolutely!!
No be by mouth.
No be seresere wink wink
your contract has been renewed
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by obaaderemi: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
onuman:

"I am ready to debate with you from morning till night… and I’m speaking in London, not in Jigawa. It is great that you are alive to tell the story just giving the assurance never to give up… Broadband creation, energy that you talked about.. if they’ve taken our advice.. in the beginning of democracy in 1999, we brought in investment. My Deputy then is here.. and then so many other innovative things….,”

OMG.
Can someone please let us know what Tinubu wanted to say here? I can't make any meaning from it.
What has Broadband got to do with this? Broadband bawo?
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
incandescentena:
Tinubu is a loser
Your generations
Re: 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu by onuman: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=118999307:

One second with JAGABAN, Una political TV no go get!
Know this, Know Peace ✌️

Only in Nigeria would a presidential candidate say debating with his opponents in front of TV lights and journalists, will amount to making money for TV stations. Stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.