Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations (16213 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Insulting Tinubu / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by adedco: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by UDUJ(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi cannot travel to Malaysia. .and he wants to be the president of this country

It won't be possible for him to win ..unless he travels to malaysia and come back.

Please forgive my ignorance. I've not being around so I am behind on our politics. What's in Malaysia? Is Obi wanted there?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by coconutbag: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
FFK has no shame
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by 00FFT00(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Telling the truth as it constitutes an insult only in Nigeria.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by ipobcannibals: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
I can’t wait to see all these Obi supporters die of heart-attack after president-elect Tinubu is sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, by May 2023.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Ofunaofu: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fani Kayode is hungry

Give him food

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Cantonese: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
They have given him more money. FFK no continue before as money never enter him hand.

We all know that he is the crooked hungry beggar, who feeds off the victory of the others. Between him and Obi, whose name and image appear on the tables of the EFCC and courts for fraud. He needs to clear himself first, before he can mention the name of OBI..
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Blaze14k: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi cannot travel to Malaysia. .and he wants to be the president of this country

It won't be possible for him to win ..unless he travels to malaysia and come back.

Out of all the countries na Malaysia casted country u dey call. Ur shame dey shame me
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by FLYFIRE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I can’t wait to see all these Obi supporters die of heart-attack after president-elect Tinubu is sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, by May 2023.
MARK THIS, YOU WILL CRY OF DISAPPOINTMENT BECAUSE PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ttalk:
FFK don dey reason their matter. Just saw the way AriseTV destroyed itself. No, some of the moderators in that station should be sacked.

Oseni Rufai played to the gallery and has rubbish himself forever

The ARISE TV journalists should be sacked for saying the obvious truth?

Tinubu is senile, unelectable and a monumental disgrace that Nigerians should avoid by all means

I wept for The black race while watching Tinubu and his team especially that daft APC women leader disgracing the most popular black nation on earth, very shameful!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Mozegee: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
That is a typical Yoruba man for u ,they can eat from their poo
peepydelano:
Who will ever think a time will come where ffk will shamelessly be a tinubu spokesman lol. Never play politics with your heart like obidients are doing
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Henrymas(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
FFK is a shameless nitwit, whose god is his belly. He survives by being a political harlot, chanting praise to any he considers the highest bidder. I'm yet to recover from the shock of him joining the APC and campaigning for Tinubu and the party, he once vilify.
This man is extremely stupid and shameless.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by oyebanji44: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
UDUJ:

Please forgive my ignorance. I've not being around so I am behind on our politics. What's in Malaysia? Is Obi wanted there?

Yes.... ofcourse. ... A Nigerian lady was arrested for drugpeddling in Malaysia and she mentioned obi name as the drug baron who sent her .....

Since then obi has refused to go to Malaysia and clear his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by NLPoliceWoman: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
The thing that appalled me the most was that in both interviews the moderators allowed him to keep making the point and mocking our candidate.
Seun Osewa and your moderators,
Over to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nlpolicewoman/posts

Dominique Mynd44 Justwise.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by UDUJ(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyebanji44:

Yes.... ofcourse. ... A Nigerian lady was arrested for drugpeddling in Malaysia and she mentioned obi name as the drug baron who sent her .....

Since then obi has refused to go to Malaysia and clear his name

This is serious. I will do my own research to see if it's true. Thanks for the response cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by ipobcannibals: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
FLYFIRE:

MARK THIS, YOU WILL CRY OF DISAPPOINTMENT BECAUSE PRESIDENT PETER GREGORY OBI IS COMING
More like president biafrau.d. The armed forces and police deserves a commander in chief who will supports and protect their rights,,,,not one that will support ipog/ESN terrorists attacking police and military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Mitsurugi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Aufbauh:

If you're one of the aforementioned (Obidient) please avoid me cos this punchline has been bookmarked.

Bookmark Bala bluuu
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by DJInfluence: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
This guy could actually be talking about himself here. Because this is how I see him. A shameless former PDP turned APC urchin.

Funny thing is Peter Obi has not insulted any other contestant but Tinubu has always insulted others during his campaigns. So let those that have power and time attack the old man that refused to leave power for people with the mental capacity.

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
FFK eat and keep the leftover for your tomorrow's breakfast

Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by gratiaeo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
No one has insulted Tinubu like Fani Kayode
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by berrystunn(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
oyebanji44:

How old are you ?
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by ipobcannibals: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cantonese:

Abi?

Take a good look at yourself in a mirror. If nobody has told you before, let me formally tell you that you look like a grasshopper. Your two hands and legs must be like those of a grasshopper.
ipork bingo! You are a product of a pig rape.d by a baboon.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by DKM123: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nairaland front page giving back to back comedy this evening. cheesy First it was liar Mohamad saying Buhari has removed hunger from all Nigerians. cheesy cheesy

Now it is the commander in chief of hungry politicians whose only contribution to Nigeria is insulting and attacking those who don't give him food, now crying blood that others are throwing insults. The irony. cheesy cheesy

Must definitely be ment!
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by fof1: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/ill-no-longer-be-gentle-with-atiku-obidients-over-attacks-on-tinubu-fani-kayode/

What was FFK's Work in the Past? Was he not Abusing his Enemies...then? So why the Noise or Complain,Pls?
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by Kingspin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Those who started insults are complaining
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by onuman: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinubu insults the psyche of Nigerians through his bulabalu blus as he knows he is unwell, yet wants to be president of Nigeria in the 21st century.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by onome2013: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fani, even you did same when you are at the other side of the fence, but now you are like Tai Solarin who criticized Babangida until he was given community bank chairman and he changed
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by ezechi242: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Coming from a fool that insulted him on all his social handles.
Re: Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations by onuman: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/ill-no-longer-be-gentle-with-atiku-obidients-over-attacks-on-tinubu-fani-kayode/
Ffk, if you can restore Tinubu's mental health issues, you will be fine with your campaign for a sick Tinubu to succeed President Buhari.
So far, ethnic bigotry is all that is driving you to continue to aspire for a sick Tinubu to lead Nigeria.
Why didn't you replace Tinubu as APC presidential candidate?
You ought to have known that Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer is the presidential candidate the people who imposed Shettima on Tinubu want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Fulfills Financial Obligations To AU, Pays All 2023 Dues / 2015 Poll: Why Jonathan Will Win – Oputu / Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.