Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles (13071 Views)

The NPF Digitalized Central Motor Registry And Stolen Vehicles Reporting Portal. / Car Theft: IG Of Police Launches Online Portal To Report Stolen Vehicles / Nigeria Hub Of Stolen Vehicles - Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by sooperrescue(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2022
It is a great step in the right direction but it will fail. First the Police is not present at every licensing office. The IG is the Chief Vehicle inspection officer of the Federation and so it entails that they must be present at every location where new number plates are obtained. The current system where we go to collect CMR and it has not served any purpose because a car that is stolen in Mushin can be registered in Isolo and it will still be given CMR by the same Kam Salem after collecting 10k from 10 motorists. and a receipt of 1k will be issued to 10 motorists. Until all agencies involved in the registration of vehicles are domiciled in one location, it will end up as a money making venture. One car will never be recovered. In the North, there is no vehicle documents enforcement there. They can steal a car in the South and be using it in the North without hassles. Let them move to the licensing office instead of creating jobs for the boys and make our plate numbers not to go to the highest bidder
Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by vicfajeze: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Thank God,i can easily report Tinubu for my BULLIONVAN CONTAINING BILLIONS OF NAIRA
Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by Mrseriousman: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Highly recommendable from the police, this issues of car theft in Lagos State is alarming .. courtesy of this moniker and his gangs.. Mrseriousman. grin

May una check his previous topic.

Say no to crime.

I am your terror here and I told you that Dem no born you well to comment anywhere again on nairaland except you mention my name . Let me explain what that means cuz you no get even a chicken brain ... It means that you will never insult or accuse anyone else on nairaland and you will never comment freely.

And to let you know that I have taken over your life , my name is on your description , 2. You must stay awake on my behalf to pray for your spirit , 3. You can not comment anywhere on nairaland again except in respect to me .

Can you see that ? I have literally damaged you . First of all , is it possible for even 1M views of people to reach out to me ? No , out 900 views , only 4-5 can dm for a business and I got them on the daily .

So I will post again when am ready and you will BLA BLA BLA like a he goat . Let me even tell you ; are you so senseless to know that you are disgracing your entire family of thieves by running mad on every thread with my name without an evidence? Do you assume that nairalanders are foolish and stupid to believe thrash statement from a known pick-pocket and a robber who goes every where on the forum requesting for people's car pictures ?

You know and I know that the pain I have inflicted on you is unimaginable !!! You thought you can bully mrseriousman as you bullied others rather you became bullied. I will strangle you here.

Just because I gave you my bike for delivery . That's all and you turn around to behave exactly like your father who was killed at Onitsha main market .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2 , 2022.
Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by Mrseriousman: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2022
FamTomx2:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Highly recommendable from the police, this issues of car theft in Lagos State is alarming .. courtesy of this moniker and his gangs.. Mrseriousman. grin

May una check his previous topic.

Say no to crime.

This moniker FamTomx2 commented on my thread asking for pictures of my car or I should get out if I don't post them . I refused to post it and told him that has no right to request for the pictures of my car and this guy went on to term me a scammer and a thief .

I asked him to upload his evidence and stop accusing falsely and till date , he has gone on to accuse falsely without any shred of evidence.
On close investigation , I found out that this was the same guy that contacted me on nairaland years back, I was still growing in my business then , so I had only bikes to give out for daily delivery.

This guy came with the story of how his father was killed at Onitsha main market for stealing and his mother abandoned him when he was little. He begged that he doesn't want to end up like his father , that I should help him .

Long story short , I gave him my bike and after two weeks of delivery , he ran away with my bike . No contact whatsoever until he showed up here . His friend whom I'm going to upload our chats , said he has gone on to rob people at Lekki and around Ajah . This idiot thought he would come here to ask for my car pictures and bully me into sending them , so he can trace the plate number and locate my new address.

Check FamTomx2 threads for years on nairaland ,all he does is go from thread to thread , accusing hundreds of people, cursing and insulting anyone who has an opinion different from his .

I chose to end him here . I will torment him to teach him a lesson. You can't just accuse people , bully people and feel that is a way of life .

Where is my bike ? Is it a crime to help you ? After stealing my bike ,you still want to steal my car ? What have I done wrong to you ?

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. His burial date is coming up . R.I.Pieces
Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by KennethEnyi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Useless people
Re: Police Launch An Online Portal For Reporting Stolen Vehicles by Victoria95(f): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Cant Drive! / My Camry 2008 A/c / Murano Cvt Transmission ! The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.