Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State (21832 Views)

Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by ogmask: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
vanitybutiwanti:
who are you supporting? Let me guess, Tonye Cole. Is Tonye Cole not an extension of Amaechi's tenure having lost out at the federal government? If you become governor today, won't you install a successor, why do APC minions derive joy in sounding sanctimonious online?

Holy man wedon ooooh.... So if dem put Magnus Abe, Tonye cole and Sim fubara for ground you go chose sim Abi...
Una mumu long like Ameachi monorail

1 Like

Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by Fortruth: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
A bunch of hungry jobless Niggers there in the pics….
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by saysugar(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
[right][/right]
fuckJones:
It's an insult for Tinubu to be on the same ballot with Peter Obi. But we'll deal with him and teach him a lesson of his life at the polls. The margin will surely make him regret ever taken that political suicide.
I swear it's insult who's obi near jagaban cheesy obi is unknown to some southeast south south sef
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
ogmask:

Holy man wedon ooooh.... So if dem put Magnus Abe, Tonye cole and Sim fubara for ground you go chose sim Abi...
Una mumu long like Ameachi monorail
yes I'll chose Sim, he has a thorough understand of the states finance. Discerning individuals will never vote for Cole, he's a crook, a politician and a pastor, a major red flag. The APC has been on overdrive with their propaganda in the state, the Tonye Cole is just a corporate crook, he's out to enrich himself. If he wins we'll all be here to see the so called FDI they are always yapping about, they blame the present government for a national phenomenon, since buhari assumed the mantle of leadership, it's common knowledge that companies have left Nigeria in drove due to the harsh business environment so why blame the PDP led government in the state for discrepancies in exchange rate, massive sale of oil assets by the oil companies. Always talking thrash about job creation, is it the government responsibility to build industries? Why is Atiku and obi harping on a lean federal civil service and privatization, even recently almighty NNPC was privatized, when obi held sway in Anambra, he never built an industry, sabmiller is a private entity listed on the Nigerian stock exchange, I only pity gullible foools in the state that are food by appearance and faux eloquence, at this point I pray he wins. The other day I saw a clip of the state APC chairman on arise tv and the man was talking about bringing back foreign scholarships as part of their government policy, such a hate brained policy, at a time when the federal government is complaining that the excessive demand for dollars and pounds for foreign education is a major contributor to the present state of the naira, a scheme that will most likely be hijacked by political associates. What happened to sending them to tip private schools in Nigeria? Well we are here, I hope you guys maintain the level of disdain you have for the present government when he definitely doesn't live up to the hype and expectation.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by jamesversion: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
cyril10:
You mean the toothless Bull dog?

Toothless bull dog?? ... Yet they are hiding inside one hotel. No Single Publicity. They should make the Inauguration public.

I don't support Wike but he isn't toothless. He sabi bite wella.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by Oyiboman69: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chachalogo:
Most a times I wonder if Wike has any future political agendum with the way he plays his own politics. He keeps burning bridges everywhere.
if you think so...let the party suspend him as he's always dared them to do so...
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by mrksquare: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
vanitybutiwanti:
yes I'll chose Sim, he has a thorough understand of the states finance. Discerning individuals will never vote for Cole, he's a crook, a politician and a pastor, a major red flag. The APC has been on overdrive with their propaganda in the state, the Tonye Cole is just a corporate crook, he's out to enrich himself. If he wins we'll all be here to see the so called FDI they are always yapping about, they blame the present government for a national phenomenon, since buhari assumed the mantle of leadership, it's common knowledge that companies have left Nigeria in drove due to the harsh business environment so why blame the PDP led government in the state for discrepancies in exchange rate, massive sale of oil assets by the oil companies. Always talking thrash about job creation, is it the government responsibility to build industries? Why is Atiku and obi harping on a lean federal civil service and privatization, even recently almighty NNPC was privatized, when obi held sway in Anambra, he never built an industry, sabmiller is a private entity listed on the Nigerian stock exchange, I only pity gullible foools in the state that are food by appearance and faux eloquence, at this point I pray he wins. The other day I saw a clip of the state APC chairman on arise tv and the man was talking about bringing back foreign scholarships as part of their government policy, such a hate brained policy, at a time when the federal government is complaining that the excessive demand for dollars and pounds for foreign education is a major contributor to the present state of the naira, a scheme that will most likely be hijacked by political associates. What happened to sending them to tip private schools in Nigeria? Well we are here, I hope you guys maintain the level of disdain you have for the present government when he definitely doesn't live up to the hype and expectation.

Sim should first of all surrender himself to the EFCC and CCB for scrutiny. If they give him a clean bill of health then I can reckon with him.

As for your attempt at placing Sim higher than Tonye Cole, on that ground that he knows the intricacies and workings of government is really laughable.

Sim is a mere public accountant. He isn't even a chartered accountants by training. Besides his meteoric rise as Director and Accountant General was owing obstensibly to political favouritism.

As it partains to exposure, Tonye Cole is far better exposed than Sim. Tonye has the intellect, connection and refinement to be a better governor than Sim. Tonye will bring to bear his private sector experience in turning around government enterprise that were rendered moribund by Wike. Such as the Syringe factory, the Cassava factory. The metal waste to wealth factory. Already, Tonye has told us about his plans to build a digital economy in Rivers state were the rural areas will be hooked up by fiber optic cable. As Rivers state is, we have no tech hub. Most of our tech savvy youths have all relocated to Lagos.

Tonye Cole is a self made billionaire. He isn't coming to steal the way Wike has done. He isn't coming to build a palatial mansion using government finances the same way Wike did at Rumuopirokon. We need someone with a private sector background that will see governance as a business.

The problem I have with Wike is the fact that he hasn't worked under any paid employment nor managed any business before his foray into politics. This is accounting for why he has refused to promote civil servants. Nor give priority attention to human capacity development.

Sim will be one big mistake of history should he be governor. Same way Wike is one big error of history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by Alliswell248: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
fuckJones:
It's an insult for Tinubu to be on the same ballot with Peter Obi. But we'll deal with him and teach him a lesson of his life at the polls. The margin will surely make him regret ever taken that political suicide.

You mean you would deal with him the same way you deal with those who don't observe your sit at home order on Monday. Ok...

Oh boy...Nigeria is not Biafra land...... you can't force us to vote for your candidate. It is childish and stupid of you to entertain such thought. Allow people to vote and campaign in peace without insult.

Pls grow up and stop disgracing yourself online. Deal with him my foot.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
mrksquare:

Sim should first of all surrender himself to the EFCC and CCB for scrutiny. If they give him a clean bill of health then I can reckon with him.

As for your attempt at placing Sim higher than Tonye Cole, on that ground that he knows the intricacies and workings of government is really laughable.

Sim is a mere public accountant. He isn't even a chartered accountants by training. Besides his meteoric rise as Director and Accountant General was owing obstensibly to political favouritism.

As it partains to exposure, Tonye Cole is far better exposed than Sim. Tonye has the intellect, connection and refinement to be a better governor than Sim. Tonye will bring to bear his private sector experience in turning around government enterprise that were rendered moribund by Wike. Such as the Syringe factory, the Cassava factory. The metal waste to wealth factory. Already, Tonye has told us about his plans to build a digital economy in Rivers state were the rural areas will be hooked up by fiber optic cable. As Rivers state is, we have no tech hub.

Tonye Cole is a self made billionaire. He isn't coming to steal the way Wike has done. He isn't coming to build a palatial mansion using government finances the same way Wike did at Rumuopirokon. We need someone with a private sector background that will see governance as a business.

The problem I have with Wike is the fact that he hasn't worked under any paid employment nor managed any business before his foray into politics. This is accounting for why he has refused to promote civil servants. Nor give priority attention to human capacity development.

Sim will be one big mistake of history should he be governor. Same way Wike is one big error of history.

Why do the APC minions regurgitate the same stale lines about EFCC and ICPC, sim moves around freely, why haven't they picked him up? Why is there no court injunction or ruling preventing him from running for the Apex seat in the state. Sim is the accountant general of the state, accountants have a reputation for prudence and shrewd financial management, he's very conversant with the state financials, there is no better Person qualified for that role and he's also from a sparsely populated area, his LGA has the least number of voters on the voters register, he's not a politician like Tonye Cole and the rest, he's not elitist and he doesn't have a knack for attending social functions and playing to the gallery like Tonye Cole. He's also a civil servant, when he wins the civil servants will be treated well as they are his constituents. Only gullible people fooled by appearance and smooth talk will vote for a Tonye Cole. Tonye Cole will be a big mistake if he wins.

Yes Tonye Cole has the intellect and connection to launder money internationally without traces that's exactly the reason he was handpicked by Rotimi Ameachi, he successfully laundered money looted from the states patrimony during Amaechi tenure, I'm very sure a cursory look and a forensic analysis of his companies financials will reveal these truths.

What businesses did Amaechi, Tonye Cole's godfather manage before his foray into politics? Where did he work before he became a member of the state house of representatives?

The Tonye Cole persona can only fool the gullible, if he wins, obviously he won't build palatial mansions in the state just like his boss Rotimi Ameachi but they would definitely fleece the state ten times over. We see his type in corporate and business world, soft spoken, innocent looking and dangerous , ready to charm and deceive their way to the top.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by mrksquare: 3:42am On Dec 09, 2022
vanitybutiwanti:
Why do the APC minions regurgitate the same stale lines about EFCC and ICPC, sim moves around freely, why haven't they picked him up? Why is there no court injunction or ruling preventing him from running for the Apex seat in the state. Sim is the accountant general of the state, accountants have a reputation for prudence and shrewd financial management, he's very conversant with the state financials, there is no better Person qualified for that role and he's also from a sparsely populated area, his LGA has the least number of voters on the voters register, he's not a politician like Tonye Cole and the rest, he's not elitist and he doesn't have a knack for attending social functions and playing to the gallery like Tonye Cole. He's also a civil servant, when he wins the civil servants will be treated well as they are his constituents. Only gullible people fooled by appearance and smooth talk will vote for a Tonye Cole. Tonye Cole will be a big mistake if he wins.

Yes Tonye Cole has the intellect and connection to launder money internationally without traces that's exactly the reason he was handpicked by Rotimi Ameachi, he successfully laundered money looted from the states patrimony during Amaechi tenure, I'm very sure a cursory look and a forensic analysis of his companies financials will reveal these truths.

What businesses did Amaechi, Tonye Cole's godfather manage before his foray into politics? Where did he work before he became a member of the state house of representatives?

The Tonye Cole persona can only fool the gullible, if he wins, obviously he won't build palatial mansions in the state just like his boss Rotimi Ameachi but they would definitely fleece the state ten times over. We see his type in corporate and business world, soft spoken, innocent looking and dangerous , ready to charm and deceive their way to the top.

But your god took him to court on the ground of corruption and the case was struck out. If Wike has evidence as regards to what you are alleging, he surely would have used it as a campaign theme against Cole. Cole has an untainted and unblemished reputation. Not like Sim who has credibility issue. A complicit thief that withdrew over 170 Billion at the counter in Zenith Bank according to EFCC allegation. If Sim was an Accountant of repute, he wouldn't partook in the daily withdrawer of such billions of Naira. Mind you, Sim read Business Education(Accounting option). Ideally, he isn't even suppose to be employed into the Accounting cadre. He ouught to have been a classroom teacher by virtue of his qualification. One thing I know for certain is that Wike can't impose Sim on Rivers people. Amaechi with his superlative performance could not impose Dakuku how much more Wike. It won't work. Rivers people are wiser. Meanwhile your god yesterday donated 200 millions to wives of political office holders in Ondo state. This is a man that has not been able to clear the gratuity liabilities of pensioners in Rivers state. Finally, I hope they have paid you your 20k as SA on polling boot issue?
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by Radiant01(m): 4:50am On Dec 09, 2022
cyril10:
You mean the toothless Bull dog?
U have ur say,wike will have is way
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by rummmy: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Wike is coming..
Now his enemies are known. grin
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2022
mrksquare:

But your god took him to court on the ground of corruption and the case was struck out. If Wike has evidence as regards to what you are alleging, he surely would have used it as a campaign theme against Cole. Cole has an untainted and unblemished reputation. Not like Sim who has credibility issue. A complicit thief that withdrew over 170 Billion at the counter in Zenith Bank according to EFCC allegation. If Sim was an Accountant of repute, he wouldn't partook in the daily withdrawer of such billions of Naira. Mind you, Sim read Business Education(Accounting option). Ideally, he isn't even suppose to be employed into the Accounting cadre. He ouught to have been a classroom teacher by virtue of his qualification. One thing I know for certain is that Wike can't impose Sim on Rivers people. Amaechi with his superlative performance could not impose Dakuku how much more Wike. It won't work. Rivers people are wiser. Meanwhile your god yesterday donated 200 millions to wives of political office holders in Ondo state. This is a man that has not been able to clear the gratuity liabilities of pensioners in Rivers state. Finally, I hope they have paid you your 20k as SA on polling boot issue?
your own lord and savior Amaechi is about to impose a money launderer of international repute but because you probably come from the riverine area, you'll definitely give a him a clean bill. How much are you being paid monthly by your lord and savior Ameachi. The pension and gratuity are they not being paid? Last I checked a verification exercise was ongoing for the 2018/2019 retirees but because of the deep rooted hatred you have for the man having sworn to your God Ameachi that had no businesses or job and is also trying to impose a stooge(the same thing you accuse the present government of doing) you're turning a blind eye, is that not hypocrisy? The APC is just a den of dickk sucking hypocrites.. when you talk about rivers people, speak for yourself and your fellow riverine kinsmen, well meaning rivers indigenes are not swayed by your propaganda and they'll definitely be voting for the PDP.

Did you speak against Ameachi, your lord and savior when he spent the state resources on buhari and whole Soyinka?
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by mrksquare: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2022
vanitybutiwanti:
your own lord and savior Amaechi is about to impose a money launderer of international repute but because you probably come from the riverine area, you'll definitely give a him a clean bill. How much are you being paid monthly by your lord and savior Ameachi. The pension and gratuity are they not being paid? Last I checked a verification exercise was ongoing for the 2018/2019 retirees but because of the deep rooted hatred you have for the man having sworn to your God Ameachi that had no businesses or job and is also trying to impose a stooge(the same thing you accuse the present government of doing) you're turning a blind eye, is that not hypocrisy? The APC is just a den of dickk sucking hypocrites.. when you talk about rivers people, speak for yourself and your fellow riverine kinsmen, well meaning rivers indigenes are not swayed by your propaganda and they'll definitely be voting for the PDP.

Did you speak against Ameachi, your lord and savior when he spent the state resources on buhari and whole Soyinka?

So because Amaechi allegedly expended Rivers state funds on Wole and Soyinka, so it is justifiable by your estimation for Wike to toe the same trajactory. Wonderful.

Capturing people for gratuity payment is different from paying the said gratuity. It is an established fact that the Rivers state civil service hasn't fared very well under Wike. Workers haven't been promoted since he became goverñor. The HOS is an àccomplished card carrying member of PDP. Even, the Head of Service, Mr. Rufus Godwin has exceeded the mandatory 60years but your god of Rumuopirokon is still retaining him. Under Wike the welfare of civil servants are non-existent.

You come to nepotism and clannishness, Wike had elevated it into a state policy. RSU jobs he commandeered it to his Ikwerre bretheren. Ditto Ignatius Ajuri University. I'm also aware he is doing same at the Port Harcourt poly. Issues of merit has been thrown to the dustbin by Wike. If Amaechi was not an Ikwerre man I would have labeled all Ikwerres as being clannish owing to the way Wike is running the state. Amaechi made merit and fairness to be at the center of his administration. Which was why he appointed an Ogoni man as VC of RSU.

As regards to the views you have kept on espousing about Tonye being a money lauderer, I would want you to come up with facts and figures on money he laudered for Amaechi. And the country the said money was taken to? Meanwhile, tell your god to purge himself from the Napoleonic complex he is suffering from. The sealing of SDP et al campaign offices early hours of this morning is a bad commentary on Rivers people.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by sageb: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2022
mrksquare:

As it partains to exposure, Tonye Cole is far better exposed than Sim. Tonye has the intellect, connection and refinement to be a better governor than Sim. Tonye will bring to bear his private sector experience in turning around government enterprise that were rendered moribund by Wike. Such as the Syringe factory, the Cassava factory. The metal waste to wealth factory. Already, Tonye has told us about his plans to build a digital economy in Rivers state were the rural areas will be hooked up by fiber optic cable. As Rivers state is, we have no tech hub. Most of our tech savvy youths have all relocated to Lagos.

Apt
in addition, nothing for retirees
5k civil service recruitment scam
sustainable development agency is now obsolete
Vocational centre at Isaac Boro/forces avenue now moribund
RIvers transport company now moribund, etc.

There is a need for change.

1 Like

Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2022
mrksquare:

So because Amaechi allegedly expended Rivers state funds on Wole and Soyinka, so it is justifiable by your estimation for Wike to toe the same trajactory. Wonderful.

Capturing people for gratuity payment is different from paying the said gratuity. It is an established fact that the Rivers state civil service hasn't fared very well under Wike. Workers haven't been promoted since he became goverñor. The HOS is an àccomplished card carrying member of PDP. Even, the Head of Service, Mr. Rufus Godwin has exceeded the mandatory 60years but your god of Rumuopirokon is still retaining him. Under Wike the welfare of civil servants are non-existent.

You come to nepotism and clannishness, Wike had elevated it into a state policy. RSU jobs he commandeered it to his Ikwerre bretheren. Ditto Ignatius Ajuri University. I'm also aware he is doing same at the Port Harcourt poly. Issues of merit has been thrown to the dustbin by Wike. If Amaechi was not an Ikwerre man I would have labeled all Ikwerres as being clannish owing to the way Wike is running the state. Amaechi made merit and fairness to be at the center of his administration. Which was why he appointed an Ogoni man as VC of RSU.

As regards to the views you have kept on espousing about Tonye being a money lauderer, I would want you to come up with facts and figures on money he laudered for Amaechi. And the country the said money was taken to? Meanwhile, tell your god to purge himself from the Napoleonic complex he is suffering from. The sealing of SDP et al campaign offices early hours of this morning is a bad commentary on Rivers people.
you can cry from now till eternity, the voters mind has been made up, this is politics not religion . Is Rotimi Ameachi a saint ? Yet you speak highly of him and cast aspersions on the present government for doing what Amaechi did ten times over when he held sway. I only pity the gullible people that listen to your drivel about Tonye Cole and Amaechi the saint, why did your lord and savior Amaechi not pay the civil servants their pensions and gratuity at the end of his tenure yet you're solidly behind him, the civil servants are being paid their gratuity and pensions but political jobbers like you will always propagate false news to curry support from people with weak minds. Hope you don't die of heart attack when the PDP win next year, purge your mind of hate, since 2015 he has never owed salary. Go to other states and see what is obtainable, reasonable civil servants will pitch their tents with sim as a fellow civil servants, your rants won't change anything.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by Tammy2705: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2022
make wlke no find out this venue ooo
Re: PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State by mrksquare: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
vanitybutiwanti:
you can cry from now till eternity, the voters mind has been made up, this is politics not religion . Is Rotimi Ameachi a saint ? Yet you speak highly of him and cast aspersions on the present government for doing what Amaechi did ten times over when he held sway. I only pity the gullible people that listen to your drivel about Tonye Cole and Amaechi the saint, why did your lord and savior Amaechi not pay the civil servants their pensions and gratuity at the end of his tenure yet you're solidly behind him, the civil servants are being paid their gratuity and pensions but political jobbers like you will always propagate false news to curry support from people with weak minds. Hope you don't die of heart attack when the PDP win next year, purge your mind of hate, since 2015 he has never owed salary. Go to other states and see what is obtainable, reasonable civil servants will pitch their tents with sim as a fellow civil servants, your rants won't change anything.

Well, 2023 is just behind the corner. And may I remind you that Wike only won 2015 election because the election outcome was manipulated by INEC. His reelection was more of an easy ride because their was no formadable opposition. This time it won't be uhuru for him. And even Wike knows this for a fact. That is why he is deploying on sort of oppressive strategy to undermine the opposition.

And let me correct one impression, Amaechi paid some Civil servants their gratuity. My dad retired as a Director when Amaechi was governor and he got his gratuity few months after his retirement. That he could not pay all civil servant doesn't excuse why your god should allow the gratuity liability to accumulate to an all time high. Rivers people will make a bold statement come next year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production / Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents / Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.