Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients (836 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / "Umahi Will Soon Reveal Next Political Step'----commissioner / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by nairavsdollars(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
A former Minister of Aviation and member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode on Thursday said he will no longer keep his peace over continued attacks on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the APC presidential flagbearer.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Fani-Kayode who once publicly admitted that he has a short fuse particularly singled out Arise TV, alleging that the media house has unbridled hatred for Tinubu.

He wrote "With disgust and consternation, I watched one of the leaders of Peter Obi's PCC insulting and attempting to mimick Asiwaju's speech on Channels TV the other day and suggesting that he had mental health challenges".

"A few days earlier I heard another Obi spokesman on yet another Channels Television programme referring to him as "Nebuchadnezzar", "a monkey" and "satan".

'The thing that appalled me the most was that in both interviews the moderators allowed him to keep making the point and mocking our candidate.

"They all appeared to be enjoying themselves and having a good laugh.
This has become the norm on virtually all the television stations in Nigeria today where insulting and denigratiing Asiwaju has been turned into a public bloodsport and favourite pastime.

"In this respect the prize goes to Arise Television who can barely disguise their utter disdain and hatred for our candidate.

Like Obi's men, the PDP, their spokesmen and their leaders are also guilty of this attempt to slur and say some of the most outrageous things about our candidate and his health on national television as well.

"Up until now I have been quite gentle and I have kept the peace by refraining from targetting the respective opposition candidates on national television but let me serve them notice that it is my intention to respond to them fire for fire from today onwards on every social media platform, every newspaper and every television and radio station that they seek to disparage our candidate and leader".

"The Obidients particularly mistook our silence and restraint for weakness but they will learn the hard way because we will tell the world who and what Obi and Dati really are".

"The truth is that of all the filthy maggots that crawled out of the political sewer in the last 62 years, the most fickle, ignorant, naive, gullible, rude, fraudulent, crooked, fascistic, disrespectful, vain, uncouth & deluded are those asinine & dumb little imbeciles that call themselves Obidients".

"They are a curse, an affliction and a plague all rolled into one.
By the end of February next year, after we crush and bury them in the election they will be confined to the dustbin of history never to rise again".

"After we come to power we will deport their leader to Malaysia where he has many questions to answer and we will ensure that his running mate faces criminal charges for his hate speech against members of the LGBQ community and for inciting others to target and kill gays".

https://independent.ng/ill-no-longer-be-gentle-with-atiku-obidients-over-attacks-on-tinubu-fani-kayode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Tochi3(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
" Starve him food and watch him sing your praises "... Olusegun Obasanjo

Hunger is really tormenting food for kayode..ffk

Crying for food from Thief'nubu & APCshit.. grin cheesy

Hungerbad

11 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Honjoshy4u: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who is bankrolling this mumu foodie?

6 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by SLAP44: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
FFK has been lying on the ground and inspecting the nyash of our next president for 10 years and hasn't found a single speck of dirt grin

At this point, we urge FFK to get up before termites will start to eat him on the ground grin

4 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by PureMe01: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Even if you tell OBIdients that Peter Obi is the devil in the Bible,their minds are made up. So FFK,e be like say the food wey dem give am last don finish,e don dey find another giver grin

7 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Abfinest007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please do.obi is a goal no amount of blackmail can stop obi now .obi has won d election we are waiting for inec to declare him winner

4 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Naira20: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
And Nigerians will believe you?

This guy doesn't know how worthless he is to Nigerians now.

That gbewudani post in APC still dey shack am

I just pity you because Reno's case will be child's play

4 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by LeoDeKing: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lmao grin grin grin
the most fickle, ignorant, naive, gullible, rude, fraudulent, crooked, fascistic, disrespectful, vain, uncouth & deluded are those asinine & dumb little imbeciles that call themselves Obidients".

FFK continued. grin grin grin
Savage. grin grin grin

FFK 2 : 0 ipob pigs

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Uptoyou(f): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Can't this man rest?

1 Like

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Madmohamed123: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fani is confused how can old man like this behaving like a kids

Just look at what is coming out his mouth . I see fear on his face.

Fani need another wife if tinubu win but is unfortunate tinubu will fail

1 Like

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by femisplash: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Malaysia story is sounding true o, FFK has also referred to it in passing. So, Pandora dey carry coke enter Malaysia before he escaped arrest, hmm!.. Let him enter Malaysia, we want to check something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naira20:
And Nigerians will believe you?

This guy doesn't know how worthless he is to Nigerians now.That gbewudani post in APC still dey shack am

I just pity you because Reno's case will be child's play
Shut up.

FFK is a Nigerian and very useful to Nigerians.

If not for anything, at least in taming biafuro ipob pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by slivertongue: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
FFK sud know that his antic is well known 2 d electorates. defamation write ups has been ignored sud tell him something

1 Like

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Naira20: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omo aja lasan lasan.
Always predictable and rehashing nonsense.
Na everybody be Biafra
LeoDeKing:

Shut up.

FFK is a Nigerian and very useful to Nigerians.

If not for anything, at least in taming biafuro ipob pigs.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Putindbutt: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
femisplash:
The Malaysia story is sounding true o, FFK has also referred to it in passing. So, Pandora dey carry coke enter Malaysia before he escaped arrest, hmm!.. Let him enter Malaysia, we want to check something.
I have heard about two men accuse Obi of drug dealing and they promised to release strong evidences if he dare challenge them but Obi is scared to reply them. Asari also talked about him being a leader of a rival gang but I thought he was joking until I saw others coming out to support the claims. The story about his father's death by drug gangs and his in-law being locked up in an Asian prison for drug crime which till date has strained the relationship between him and family of his in-laws are all looking to be true. He can't step his foot in Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by GHOSTTALK: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
PureMe01:
Even if you tell OBIdients that Peter Obi is the devil in the Bible,their minds are made up. So FFK,e be like say the food wey dem give am last don finish,e don dey find another giver grin
lol
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by ilovenicloe(f): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kitchen boy don talk
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by ganisucks(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Next year, Labour party will stewpidly absorb Fani Kayode and 55% of APC into their fold.
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Naira20: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dem wan punish am.
That's why they are pushing him to OBIdients.

Wotow wotow loading...
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by GHOSTTALK: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Putindbutt:

I have heard about two men accuse Obi of drug dealing and they promised to release strong evidences if he dare challenge them but Obi is scared to reply them. Asari also talked about him being a leader of a rival gang but I thought he was joking until I saw others coming out to support the claims. The story about his father's death by drug gangs and his in-law being locked up in an Asian prison for drug crime which till date has strained the relationship between him and family of his in-laws are all looking to be true. He can't step his foot in Malaysia.
lolss people are funny if they love the country they should say what do know let obidients Know the truth.... obidients are supporting Obi because no one has heard a mess about him.....there is no special love for obi he is only hitting points that Nigerians feels concern about.. so if there is anything against obi for the sake of the country they should speak up or forever hold their piece
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by PressMyButton: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
If FFK threatened to leak your secret, you had better be scared, Bianca never saw it coming when FFK revealed that Ojukwu was spending his retirement benefits on his University hoe.
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by TheChameleon: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
PressMyButton:
If FFK threatened to leak your secret, you had better be scared, Bianca never saw it coming when FFK revealed that Ojukwu was spending his retirement benefits on his University hoe.

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Greatkenny2: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Putindbutt:

Some of you Yoruba moslems are truly foolish…. Do you think if your party had something as serious as drug dealings and whatnot they wouldn’t have brought it out by now considering Obi’s growing popularity… lmao, empty urchins… please do bring the evidence out, we waiting lol slowpokes
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Putindbutt: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
lolss people are funny if they love the country they should say what do know let obidients Know the truth.... obidients are supporting Obi because no one has heard a mess about him.....there is no special love for obi he is only hitting points that Nigerians feels concern about.. so if there is anything against obi for the sake of the country they should speak up or forever hold their piece
If you zombidients could visibly threatened Gov. Soludo, is there anyone that has raised questions on Obi's corrupt character that you haven't bullied & insulted?. Y'all are currently living in your own bubble till February happens, then your senses will come right back.
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Putindbutt: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Greatkenny2:

Some of you Yoruba moslems are truly foolish…. Do you think if your party had something as serious as drug dealings and whatnot they wouldn’t have brought it out by now considering Obi’s growing popularity… lmao, empty urchins… please do bring the evidence out, we waiting lol slowpokes
Atiku's pasts are out there in the public but APC aren't making a big deal out of it, the focus is issue based caimpaign. APC won't waste their resources on someone that will come a distance 4th behind Kwankwaso.
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by citygarden(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nobody take ffk serious now. You are not relevance again in Nigeria politic. Only that APC just want to give him food to eat. Tinubu is not bother about the abuse, is only making him more popular and marketable
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by ZombieTERROR: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lmao grin grin grin

FFK continued. grin grin grin

Savage. grin grin grin

FFK 2 : 0 ipob pigs

grin grin

Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Cantonese: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:

A former Minister of Aviation and member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, Femi Fani-Kayode on Thursday said he will no longer keep his peace over continued attacks on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the APC presidential flagbearer.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Fani-Kayode who once publicly admitted that he has a short fuse particularly singled out Arise TV, alleging that the media house has unbridled hatred for Tinubu.

He wrote "With disgust and consternation, I watched one of the leaders of Peter Obi's PCC insulting and attempting to mimick Asiwaju's speech on Channels TV the other day and suggesting that he had mental health challenges".

"A few days earlier I heard another Obi spokesman on yet another Channels Television programme referring to him as "Nebuchadnezzar", "a monkey" and "satan".

'The thing that appalled me the most was that in both interviews the moderators allowed him to keep making the point and mocking our candidate.

"They all appeared to be enjoying themselves and having a good laugh.
This has become the norm on virtually all the television stations in Nigeria today where insulting and denigratiing Asiwaju has been turned into a public bloodsport and favourite pastime.

"In this respect the prize goes to Arise Television who can barely disguise their utter disdain and hatred for our candidate.

Like Obi's men, the PDP, their spokesmen and their leaders are also guilty of this attempt to slur and say some of the most outrageous things about our candidate and his health on national television as well.

"Up until now I have been quite gentle and I have kept the peace by refraining from targetting the respective opposition candidates on national television but let me serve them notice that it is my intention to respond to them fire for fire from today onwards on every social media platform, every newspaper and every television and radio station that they seek to disparage our candidate and leader".

"The Obidients particularly mistook our silence and restraint for weakness but they will learn the hard way because we will tell the world who and what Obi and Dati really are".

"The truth is that of all the filthy maggots that crawled out of the political sewer in the last 62 years, the most fickle, ignorant, naive, gullible, rude, fraudulent, crooked, fascistic, disrespectful, vain, uncouth & deluded are those asinine & dumb little imbeciles that call themselves Obidients".

By the end of February next year, after we crush and bury them in the election they will be confined to the dustbin of history never to rise again".

"After we come to power we will deport their leader to Malaysia where he has many questions to answer and we will ensure that his running mate faces criminal charges for his hate speech against members of the LGBQ community and for inciting others to target and kill gays".

https://independent.ng/ill-no-longer-be-gentle-with-atiku-obidients-over-attacks-on-tinubu-fani-kayode/

They have given him more money. FFK no continue before as money never enter him hand.

We all know that he is the crooked hungry beggar, who feeds off the victory of the others. Between him and Obi, whose name and image appear on the tables of the EFCC and courts for fraud. He needs to clear himself first, before he can mention the name of OBI..
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by GHOSTTALK: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Putindbutt:

If you zombidients could visibly threatened Gov. Soludo, is there anyone that has raised questions on Obi's corrupt character that you haven't bullied & insulted?. Y'all are currently living in your own bubble till February happens, then your senses will come right back.
come is it this same government that you defending like this or the tinubu that the whole world knows...Kai.!! Even wen soludo spoke he never accused obi of stealing money....and obi have severaly came out to say if u have any evidence of corruption against come forward I will stop campaigning...but can tinubu say that ? Answer is no..if his hands are clean he won't be running from the local press..... And it's obvious that his party has done more damage to the nation in our entire history...u asked a doctor to treat you instead he paralyzed your arm.... instead of finding solution you thanking the doctor for what he did to you....
I can't just imagine...
How do a person alive in Nigeria today still want apc
Re: I'll Soon Reveal Peter Obi, Datti's Real Identities, Fani-kayode Blast Obidients by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
He is an urchin and it is their trademark to never use the brain God gave them,so I'm not surprised at FFK tears all over Twitter. I just love as my Obi and Datti are ignoring the inconsequential buffoon.

Like, is his stupid posts supposed to make people stop supporting Obi and vote old vegetable sick drug lord Tinubu? LoL urchins no fit get sense again for life grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Told Me Tinubu Already Won Presidential Election - Yahaya Bello / Spot The Difference Between Peter Obi Supporters And Agbado Gangs - Pictures / Labour Party Campaign In Opi Nsukka Flops As Traditional Rulers Shun Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.