Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Guess What Never Expires? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guess What Never Expires? (190 Views)

My Landlord Wants Me To Move Out Before My Tenancy Agreement Expires. / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Help..landlord Sent Me A Quit Notice And I Still Av 6 Months Before Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess What Never Expires? by lucile321(f): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
An asset that never expires Land!!!!

I don't hype rubbish�
I no post on my page no mean say I no dey available to help you plug your money to the best investment offer oo.

If you like use our investment money to buy what will neither give us profit nor returns.

I’ll just wipe you cord ���

Africa's Biggest Resort is situated here in Nigeria, Lagos state.

See if i tell you what this Resort has you won't allow me to sleep till i book your space for you� my page will fill up with the amazing features this resort has to offer.

Massive project if you are not subscribing to this project you are the only one left behind ooo. Yes oh different plot size available so you won't miss out. You pay you get allocated. Congratulations to my subscribers... New ones key in

Click to view details:https://fb.watch/hhMCYcK7Zv/

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Fiinding A House In Ibadan / Land For Sale Lifecamp Abuja / Must Watch: 5 Reasons Investors Are Rushing Tiara Estate Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.