Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) (1514 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Buhari To Inaugurate New Ministers After 16th Of August - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Throwback: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
kk2027:
Just imagine if Peter Obi goes with Aisha and Kenneth Okonkwo to be helping him answer questions

Empty minds being compared to El Rufai and Wale Edun.

Really, Obi no get team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by TheChameleon: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
I thought Chatham House was irrelevant to flat heads

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by ganisucks(f): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Throwback:

Really, Obi no get team
Peter Obi will go with vested diplomats. Not one diplomat that has served in a foreign mission was in Tinubu's team. That's the height of incompetence Tinubu currently breeds. How can you go to Chatham house without a diplomat. I just can't understand the level of olodoness in APC PCC. Obi always visits foreign dignitaries with his own diplomatic team.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by ganisucks(f): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:
I thought Chatham House was irrelevant to flat heads
I thought Chatham house only invites the next President.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by ganisucks(f): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Throwback:

Really, Obi no get team

Mention one foreign mission Elrufai and Wale Edun has served in.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by TheChameleon: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
ganisucks:
I'll check with my sources to know if this is true. But, when I said the British government is getting set to show Tinubu shege; they thought I was talking nonsense.
Note, Tinubu paid billions to speak at Chatham; if President Obi speaks there, you can be sure it's no charge. It's because of brilliant diplomatic work by President Obi's diplomatic team.

Yeah you're right. In fact I was there, taking notes.

Tinubu paid 1 billion naira while Peter Obi is being paid £1 billion just to appear.

In fact Chatham House promised to fly in his cook to make akpu before the presentation.

There wouldn't be an Election. Just inauguration for Peter Alhaji Obi.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by TheChameleon: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
ganisucks:

I thought Chatham house only invites the next President.

Flat head identified.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by descarado: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:

Flat head identified.
Why re you so angry?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by HighTableVoice: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Because of Peter?

You lots always make Peter important!

They have to but doesn't mean you should also engage in their indulgence. Lots of Obi's supposed supporters are nothing more than an angry mob, like a raged girlfriend the want and seek attachment to BAT's ideology as that way they have something to say and hang on to. I do not know Obi personally so I can't say much about who he is as a man and a human being, more over I have encountered BAT, his warmth, knowledge, hospitality and forward thinking, generosity, wisdoms, and avenues he opened mainly on his personal prowess. My honest advise is looking closer and deeper, even Cubana Chief Priest holds his boss Cubana in high regards to mention just one person from the same Anambra. Not one, even a single person to back him for that instead he has resorted to solicitations. In any reasonable person point of view that says a lot. Even they supporting an Igbo presidency they are not particularly supporting him Peter Obi to the fullest as his chance is not only low but very much unprepared but on basis of Igbo national recognition. I do and will advice all obidients to please fervently vote for obi when the election commences so it wouldn't be like they have been robbed. Please obidients vote obi.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Throwback:
Copy cat following the leader.
He was invited
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Putindbutt: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Those idiots that have been undermining Chattam House since Tinubu made an appearance, are now shamelessly grinning from ear to ear that Obi has begged his way to appear after Tinubu. Better to eave the fools to their foolery.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
President peter obi we salute you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by SLAP44: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
President Peter Oluwadare Yakubu Ibinabo Akpan Efetobore Abdulfatai Terwase Obi grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Urchins were making a big deal out of chattam house, something that anybody can easily arrange. Meanwhile Tinubu was just going to London hospital and used chattam house as a decoy
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Omesbrit(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Throwback:
Copy cat following the leader.
He was invited before the agbado man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Advocate500: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel!
some brain with sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by Advocate500: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Because of Peter?

You lots always make Peter important!

I thought you said your brain dead buhari will not allow election in 2023? Overrated bigot.
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by kk2027: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Throwback:

Really, Obi no get team

Obi is the team
Re: Peter Obi To Speak In Chatham House On 16th Of January (photo) by 579haamid: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Please dont cry. Chatham house has scammed your boss. I thought you people said anybody that speaks at the Chatham house automatically becomes the president of Nigeria.Please dont cry. Chatham house has scammed your boss. I thought you people said anybody that speaks at the Chatham house automatically becomes the president of Nigeria....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East? / How Obi Was Attacked After Katsina Rally – Campaign Team / Alex Otti Is Playing With Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.