Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) (54411 Views)

Peter Obi Recognized At The Unusual Praise 2022 In Lagos (Video, Pics) / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video) / The Experience 17: Peter Obi Recognized At The Experience 2022 Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by 35824L: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
The congregation didn't even show much enthusiasm. It may be that they are getting suspicious of his waka about from one church to another.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by abysirius(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thought una supreme leader said any Igbo man following the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboye and other yoruba pastors are idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Madups(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sayfact:

But muslim muslim ticket is not a sign of desperation?
No.. Surely not according to urchinsons
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Tinubumyman: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naira20:
Lol
Obi doesn't abuse people but knows how to pinch Tinubu's bent lower lip.

I can see Tinubu being consoled now

Jonathan was also visiting every religious gathering in 2015 ...but still loose to the north..I see this as a wasted
effort on the part of Mr obi ,christiandom. In Nigeria is sleeping politically....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by MasterKernel: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Roger3D:
What do you think will if evedry voter votes for a candidate on a strictly religious basis?

Religion and ethnicity are major determinate in Nigerian elections. Visiting Churches, just the way Tinubu and Atiku and has been visiting Mosque isn't a big deal.
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Youngminister(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
He's my President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by YourMrBoo: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Junior urchin, you can now jump into the lagoon or make use of this..

So they now have junior urchins grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Abdu81: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
2016easy2017:
Only a FOOL or someone trying to FOOL us would vote along party line.
Gone are those days
We've been fooled enough.

Even if TINUBU goes to L.P, I'll still vote for him as he's the BEST of the pack

You mean amoda?
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by jibrilELsudan: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
IF PETER OBI BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US

I RATHER HAVE PETER OBI THAN SILVER OR GOLD

PETER OBI IS THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW

UNTO PETER OBI I SURRENDER

FALLING IN LOVE WITH PETER OBI

I HAVE PETEROBI WHO NEVER FAILS.....I HAVE PETER OBI WHO NEVER FAILS.....I HAVE PETER OBI WHO NEVER FAILS.....WHO NEVER FAILS....WHO NEVER FAILS..... FOREVER MORE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by historic: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Slurity:
THIS MAN IS NOT WISE AT ALL. HE IS JUST REDUCING HIS CHANCE BY THIS ACTION. I HOP HE DID NOT FORGET THAT SOME MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANITY WILL STILL NOT VOTE HIM AND THIS WILL MAKE MORE MUSLIMS HATE HIM. HE IS COMMUNICATING TRIBALISM TO THE WORLD. HE IS NOT WISE I MUST REPEAT.

So going to church now connotes tribalism abi... Now who is the foolish one?
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Emmychem(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't know why tears is dropping from my eyes
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Mindcure: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
olasquare:
world renowned polivangelist, Peter Gregory obi.
Juvenile urchin spotted

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Emmychem(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't know why I drop tears....
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Bestymary: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
I was watching it life and am very happy. More oil to my papa and other bishops

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Tobijays: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Christians don't vote and you're still worried about them
And even afraid of structure less party
Una no dey taya
can we bet? Any amount you fit raise ! E sure for me die
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by historic: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
AgbaBaale:
Nsogbu nsogbu as usual. Nothing new, his presence was much expected. Gradually becoming church project to make a statement.
I wonder why people are so blind by this religious bigot, secessionist man's desperation.

The same politics their fathers played that got them no where is what they're still playing in 2022. Blame game, insult, tribal war, religion politics.

.why the crying... Take it easy so you don't develop high blood pressure
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Theoarhics: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Can Tinubu or his wife attend even redeem's program and get a robust reception like this? I want to check something.
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by clems88(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omooo the ovation was so loud. grin
Someone must have almost had heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by stanleyi1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Resurrection212:
Sadly those people don't have voters card abeg you people should shift jagaban is coming. Obi should be going house to house that third position is sure for him nobody is dragging it with him.

And for the reference peter can't win my state imo.
you just a stupid looser..go ahead and renew your suffering subscriptions for the next 8yrs...
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by clems88(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
35824L:
The congregation didn't even show much enthusiasm. It may be that they are getting suspicious of his waka about from one church to another.
may be u watch back of your television
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by reXurrectionZA(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Resurrection212:
Sadly those people don't have voters card abeg you people should shift jagaban is coming. Obi should be going house to house that third position is sure for him nobody is dragging it with him.

And for the reference peter can't win my state imo.
angry angry

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Peter,even if na visiting native doctors go make u save Nigeria from the agbado crew,please do,inugo.
Nigeria must be saved by every possible means.
No those ones are not necessary. God has confirmed him already the next president.
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by AsomughaChuks05: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin

Peter Obi onye iberibe grin. He used the church to become governor. Who says it won't also work for him at the national level?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by olasquare: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mindcure:
Juvenile urchin spotted

You mean to say u re now so gud in spotting your father's profession.....since no one can criticize ur man. to do so mean such person is either an urchin or atiku related. pathetic. to ur sorry ass I pity as none of the 3 candidates is Nigeria messiah.
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Penkent(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
When Goidluck was running for second term at the same Canaanland we were told the gate of hell will be let loose if Goodluck does not win election. My people only God know His plan for this nation. The same way certain people such as pastors, prophets, iman and herbist are praying for Obi, they Are also praying for Akitu and Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Welcome to church
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Germaineus: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
P.O. no know d mata..all these church wey him dey go ,go still Bleep am up..ask Jonathan..Dem even come together pray for oga Jo.. nothing come out..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vLStE9I1XY

Peter Obi recognized at the Shiloh 2022 in Canaanland by Bishop David Abioye, the First Vice President of the Living Faith Church Worldwide on Thursday, 8th December 2022.
Just like others were recognize. So what's the big deal not that they brought him to give a speech. And Bishop did not endorse him. He Factually said we welcome all of them but like God decide. Before una misquote Bishop
Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by henrydav: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jostoman:
Chaii lagos landlord and zombies supporters will have sleepless night today o grin.

Peter obi just dey press their neck up and down grin
Obi go de press their neck from their neck and enter their blokos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naijalarry:

Peter Obi recognized at the Shiloh 2022 in Canaanland by Bishop David Abioye, the First Vice President of the Living Faith Church Worldwide on Thursday, 8th December 2022.

This man and religious centers, scam of the highest order grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by DeZoro(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
You are member of the church, thats correct but you are not a son or daughter of the commision. Thats is the right answer.
yemex04:
Well I am member of Living Faith Church & worship in Canaanland but I won't vote Peter Obi, my vote belongs to Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) by maasoap(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
lumens:
shocked

Peter Obi is God's divine project to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of evil and corrupt men.

Amoda Ogunlere Emilokan will only be president of Eriggs/ the vulture griller come 2023.

Moh27 and Lhordspy can go and get their own recognition from the evil Muslim-Muslim ticket, maybe the Boko Haram terrorist sympathizer won't shoot them on sight.

Bunch of Bingos!

Scam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.