Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking (21046 Views)

INEC Probes Claim Of PVCs Found In Anambra Forest / PVCs Found Buried In A Drainage In Imo State (Video) / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by snitchbitch: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter Obi for Aso Rock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by TheChameleon: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Let me give you spoiler alerts.....

They were found in 5 Biafuro states with names ending with chi, ukwu , uzor.

They were printed with Labour Party Logo.

Live from NTA network news.

1 Share

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by 4t4th(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
“Those who have bought PVCs thinking they can influence the result of an election are the ones who are opposed to the use of the BVAS."

can you see them
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by meolaniyi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Stupid talk
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by BreconHills(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubu and Atiku will be crying right now

Do you honestly think top politicians get their information from the newspapers or online. Bros you and I are far downstream. This information has been known and processed several months ago. Don't give yourself high BP.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by depressedlad: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
pls to anyone that can afford to help me. i swear to god i never did this before and i am not a scammer. this ulcer drug was prescribed for me since november but i couldnt get it because i dont have money. i finally raised 2k i need the remaining 3k god bless whoever help me

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by oshozondii: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
We are anxiously waiting....
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by socialmediaman: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
E don reach Tinubu turn now, everybody don get sense.

Na wa o.

I just pity for him sha.

You pity a man who bought apartments for his daughters worth billions of naira with money meant for millions of people?

2 Likes

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Skillsnigeria: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Ixodes(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119007069:

https://www.thecable.ng/festus-okoye-inec-will-soon-release-report-on-pvcs-found-buried-itll-be-shocking/amp
Nothing is shocking in Nigeria any longer...INEC and all politicians should get out.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Princebest(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Whenever they say things like this, don't expect anything. Why exactly do we have to wait again when they already know the truth? Just go ahead and reveal to us what you know.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by lovinagbad: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Buried by who, Obi must win this election or we are doomed.
Get ready to be doomed You are on your own
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by yahoodetector: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good job INEC!

They are replicating numerous PVCs in the North and confiscating and destroying that of Southerners in the South and East so that their agenda will work but God won't allow it.

That old grandpa will never be president. Even Buhari personally doesn't want him to become President.

Everything is working against him!

2 Likes

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by lovinagbad: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
The reason BAT will win these election is because his name is everywhere. When you talk too much of another person that shows inferiority complex
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Expose the enemies of the state
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by ModCaller: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Salvador1:
and the sweatiest part of it be say na immediately u vote it will read directly into inec server.
No more waiting until results are being transported to collation center where they can alter it.

It doesn't work that way.

The BVAS is only for verification and accreditation. It doesn't know who you voted for. Voting is still manual through ballot paper. Vote sorting and counting is still manual.

However, when voting is completed at a unit, the PO will snap and upload the signed and stamped result form to inec server. Then inec will publish the result on its result portal.

A lot can happen between vote sorting, counting and uploading of the signed result form.

Also, with BVAS, you don't really need voter's card to vote. Why? Simple. There is a poster on every polling unit containing the picture, full name and voter ID of every voter registered to that unit. The APO only needs to enter either your last name or your voter ID number into the BVAS and the machine will pull up your details. If you're not registered to that polling unit, the machine will not find your details. Once your details are found, then you'll need to use either your fingerprint or facial recognition to verify that you're the owner of those details. If successful, then you can vote. If not successful, bye bye.

The machine has a record of the number of accredited voters, if that number is less than the number of people that voted in that unit, then overvoting has taken place. Na wahala for the PO.

The machine does not use internet for accreditation. All the data are already programmed into the machine. If the machine hang, just reboot it the same way you reboot your phone. All the data will still be inside. It's basically an Android operating system. You only need internet when you want to upload your accreditation data to inec server, that is number of people that have been accredited. Just press one button. It takes less than a minute to upload it. Then you off data and continue accreditation. You can even use your phone to snap and upload the result. They will give the PO the link and a unique username and password. No two PO have the same login data.

I was part of the system in one recent election, so I've used it first hand.

4 Likes

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by PointZerom: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119007182:
Those who have bought PVCs thinking they can influence the result of an election are the ones who are opposed to the use of the BVAS.
“We have made it very clear that if the BVAS cannot capture your fingerprint and face, we will not allow you to vote.”

Cc Legendhero

This thing you said is one of the reasons I stoped reading social media.
I don't want to bulaba somebody out of anger

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by sweetkev(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
socialmediaman:

You pity a man who bought apartments for his daughters worth billions of naira with money meant for millions of people?
This is not just embezzlement. This is WICKEDNESS
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
A failed state inec.

Are the so called inec angels?
If you don't stop inec, inec will kill you all.

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by asanausana91: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
We already know those that are against the BVAS.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Solababa91(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
No it's not immediately, it counts and adds up accreditation immediately, after the exercise the accreditation and snapshot of the form EC8A will be uploaded (sent) to INEC server by the P.O. with the help of the BVAS device
Salvador1:
and the sweatiest part of it be say na immediately u vote it will read directly into inec server.
No more waiting until results are being transported to collation center where they can alter it.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Goodman247: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
This BVAS has supposed to be in place since Goodluck.jonathan time,
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Solababa91(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
As well as vote buying, the act should be criminalised, both the buyer and the seller. Prosecute those caught immediately through mobile courts.
RichDad1:
These ones should go and sit down. They’re running outta ideas. Instead of them to be busy working on how to checkmate cyber attacks during the elections, they’re coming online to spill inconsequential trash.

2 Likes

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
There is nothing they will say in this country that shock Nigerians. It was once said that Nigerians will be shocked when sponsors of Boko Haram will be exposed. I am not shocked till date.
It was said Nigerians will be shocked when oil thieves are revealed. Till date I am not shocked.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by udedco: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Gboom: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
I notice any time INEC is talking about their work ethics or innovation, some of group of myopic people called obidence always call out Tinubu without mentioning Atiku saying Tinubu dis Tinubu dat. Just wait till after election, you will realise that minority doesn't win election even if your cries full a drum of water
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Babastrong(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author= post=119007477]
Buhari is out for Tinubu,he claimed he is a king maker he should be ready to make himself king[ When you have already divided the votes on ethnicity/religion ground. I can bet my balls on it, Obi can never win this one. The winner is between tinubu and atiku.]
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by UNDFTD: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Your hopeless and useless failed country called LIEGERIA is unique in worse ways than one. Now, tell me why would lightning NOT strike dead anyone that supports the 2023 Selection and advocates for ONE LIEGERIA?
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by HNICEARTH: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Buhari: I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Now is the time grin grin grin
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by henrydav: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
E don reach Tinubu turn now, everybody don get sense.

Na wa o.

I just pity for him sha.
Tinubu said now that is his time to loot youths have wise up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) / Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.