Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking (21029 Views)

INEC Probes Claim Of PVCs Found In Anambra Forest / PVCs Found Buried In A Drainage In Imo State (Video) / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by eldoradoxx: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Simply put, in next year's election, you must be physically present at your polling unit to do biometric verification using the smart card reader. Everyone who is verified will then be issued with ballot paper to vote. No polling unit will return one vote in excess of the total number of persons biometrically verified. The smart card reader inputs the total number of successful accreditation to be matched with the number of votes returned. If it exceeds by as little as one vote, the polling unit automatically scores zero vote. The card reader is the knock-out punch on rigging. You cannot rig the next election

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by southsouthking(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
ModCaller:

It doesn't work that way.

The BVAS is only for verification and accreditation. It doesn't know who you voted for. Voting is still manual through ballot paper. Vote sorting and counting is still manual.

However, when voting is completed at a unit, the PO will snap and upload the signed and stamped result form to inec server. Then inec will publish the result on its result portal.

A lot can happen between vote sorting, counting and uploading of the signed result form.

Also, with BVAS, you don't really need voter's card to vote. Why? Simple. There is a poster on every polling unit containing the picture, full name and voter ID of every voter registered to that unit. The APO only needs to enter either your last name or your voter ID number into the BVAS and the machine will pull up your details. If you're not registered to that polling unit, the machine will not find your details. Once your details are found, then you'll need to use either your fingerprint or facial recognition to verify that you're the owner of those details. If successful, then you can vote. If not successful, bye bye.

The machine has a record of the number of accredited voters, if that number is less than the number of people that voted in that unit, then overvoting has taken place. Na wahala for the PO.

The machine does not use internet for accreditation. All the data are already programmed into the machine. If the machine hang, just reboot it the same way you reboot your phone. All the data will still be inside. It's basically an Android operating system. You only need internet when you want to upload your accreditation data to inec server, that is number of people that have been accredited. Just press one button. It takes less than a minute to upload it. Then you off data and continue accreditation. You can even use your phone to snap and upload the result. They will give the PO the link and a unique username and password. No two PO have the same login data.

I was part of the system in one recent election, so I've used it first hand.

Thanks for this sir, should incase the ballot box was snatched, what will be the outcome?
I'm curious about this.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by ModCaller: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
southsouthking:

Thanks for this sir, should incase the ballot box was snatched, what will be the outcome?
I'm curious about this.

That polling unit will score 0 automatically. Election violence is also automatic 0 for that unit. It won't be rescheduled. All party agents know this part very well. All the PO needs to do is to write in his report that there was election violence. All POs must write a report at the end of every election day.

Election can only be rescheduled if and only if INEC was at fault.

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Mummiesboy: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
BVAs is way to go. I was among those who clamoured for the use of the card reader in 2015 which favoured the apc. They're simply afraid of losing, which is inevitable in their camp.

The election results from borno next year will shock many. This is their usual strategy...they'd lodge in a hotel in abuja and be monitoring the election results of other states as announced and be busy manipulating figures in their favour . Their results always come late. By the time they finally arrive at the national collation centre, they'd be telling cock and bull stories like...boko haram blocked the road so, it took us 3 days to pass...some hard to reach places were far so, it too forever to compile results in idp camps. Meanwhile, it only takes 1hr to fly to abuja from maiduguri on a normal day oo.

Also, nobody can delay lagos election results this time again. All results would have been known, even before you get to the collation centre to be telling the above stories. Nobody would listen them this time. Borno they claimed to have been ravaged by boko haram will be recording huge number of votes.
You forgot to mention Kano, the blu bulaba audio numbers coming from Kano is alarming. This time around total fucus will be on Kano let's see how millions of fake figures coming from just Kano alone.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Mummiesboy: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Nah Tinubu matter go.kill.you....

While Tinubu is enjoying his Lagos loot ....you keep.emjoying your suffering on social media because of obi wey know no you
Atiku Urchin sighted. Dubai holigan I hail
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by calculator123(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Gboom:
I notice any time INEC is talking about their work ethics or innovation, some of group of myopic people called obidence always call out Tinubu without mentioning Atiku saying Tinubu dis Tinubu dat. Just wait till after election, you will realise that minority doesn't win election even if your cries full a drum of water

Groom, voom,

Ode grin

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by southsouthking(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
ModCaller:

That polling unit will score 0 automatically. Election violence is also automatic 0 for that unit. It won't be rescheduled. All party agents know this part very well. All the PO needs to do is to write in his report that there was election violence. All POs must write a report at the end of every election day.

Election can only be rescheduled if and only if INEC was at fault.

I'm grateful for the lectures.
From your expectations so far, the Bvas doesn't stop election violence, so thugs might likely want to steal the ballot boxes where they know that their opponent will score more votes, thereby voiding the election of that polling unit .

All what we want is a free and fair election.

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by OgaTheTop2: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119007182:
Those who have bought PVCs thinking they can influence the result of an election are the ones who are opposed to the use of the BVAS.
“We have made it very clear that if the BVAS cannot capture your fingerprint and face, we will not allow you to vote.”

Cc Legendhero
Gbam!
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Ybaby: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119007477:

Buhari is out for Tinubu,he claimed he is a king maker he should be ready to make himself king

God is the only king maker and God is using Buhari to teach Tinubu a vital lesson that man is a god not a God, that is why he is shouting Buhari 1 million times.

Lion of Bourdilion you are not God. Be humble

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by ComeToJesus: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2022
E be like say Bubu wan come dey form patriotism now..He knows that Mr It's My Turn na guyman
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by ogatboy(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol, Buhari will do everything to make sure Tinubu does not win. Fulani people are very vindictive. Same way if Atiku wins, Obi and Wike will play no role in their government. You see Fulani, fear that tribe. The good thing is the people that will vote Peter Obi are more than the people that will vote Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Lightorder: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2022
RichDad1:
These ones should go and sit down. They’re running outta ideas. Instead of them to be busy working on how to checkmate cyber attacks during the elections, they’re coming online to spill inconsequential trash.
mushin urchin detected
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Camberlo(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2022
President Buhari is trying his best to give Nigeria free and fair election.

He is not in support of that Lagos EMILOKAN man at all.

He knows the man was into drug and make illegal money during and after office as senator and Governor.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Nchenches: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2022
post=119007069:

https://www.thecable.ng/festus-okoye-inec-will-soon-release-report-on-pvcs-found-buried-itll-be-shocking/amp

Imo state.

In Imo state, all the EVIL THINGS never imagined, have been taking place since the imposition of a man who came 4th in the polls to become governor of Imo state. The man has destroyed his federal constituency because of his old and unending bile against some people in the constituency, even invited the army to be stationed in the constituency after he induced mayhem there.
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin urchins right now

Aswear!! Lol.... have u noticed how silent they have become since this news arose?

Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023 are of the urchins in sifia pains now

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2022
RichDad1:
These ones should go and sit down. They’re running outta ideas. Instead of them to be busy working on how to checkmate cyber attacks during the elections, they’re coming online to spill inconsequential trash.

Urchin spotted.... E pain am! Don’t worry they’re also working on that one

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Moh247:
Give Zombidiots something to masturbate on

Just the foolish urchin I’ve been waiting for....

This one pain u abi? This election must be free and fair, Nigeria must be good again

Cry me river

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:
Let me give you spoiler alerts.....

They were found in 5 Biafuro states with names ending with chi, ukwu , uzor.

They were printed with Labour Party Logo.

Live from NTA network news.

Who still takes NTA serious?? Anyway what do u know? You’re just a hungry urchin trying to make a daily bread

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by Nchenches: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Ybaby:

God is the only king maker and God is using Buhari to teach Tinubu a vital lesson that man is a god not a God, that is why he is shouting Buhari 1 million times.

Lion of Bourdilion you are not God. Be humble

Tinubu went to Jos. Instead of telling Jos people what he can do for them and Jos if he becomes president, he was showering praises to president Buhari all most of the time.

This is the same Buhari that Tinubu insulted with saying that he made Buhari president.

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2022
lovinagbad:
The reason BAT will win these election is because his name is everywhere. When you talk too much of another person that shows inferiority complex

Sorry urchin, it’s PO that’s the most talked about contestant. Even google will answer you that question. But I wonder why the man without structure is giving u people headaches..... Lol
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Nah Tinubu matter go.kill.you....

While Tinubu is enjoying his Lagos loot ....you keep.emjoying your suffering on social media because of obi wey know no you

Thunder fire u for admitting he looted. Yet u want to force him on us abi? May u experience the leaking nyash he’s experiencing
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Gboom:
I notice any time INEC is talking about their work ethics or innovation, some of group of myopic people called obidence always call out Tinubu without mentioning Atiku saying Tinubu dis Tinubu dat. Just wait till after election, you will realise that minority doesn't win election even if your cries full a drum of water

Okay Kunle we have heard u.... u can now return to the plate of soured amala u were eating..... Lol

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by TheChameleon: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2022
MohSlayer:

Who still takes NTA serious?? Anyway what do u know? You’re just a hungry urchin trying to make a daily bread

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 1:48am On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:

Urchin... e pain am.... Lol

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by TheChameleon: 1:49am On Dec 09, 2022
[i][/i]
MohSlayer:

Urchin... e pain am.... Lol

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by MohSlayer: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:
[i][/i]

Nahhhh... that’s a drink for urchins like u

I’m for PO

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by iHateFraudsters: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

You pity a man who bought apartments for his daughters worth billions of naira with money meant for millions of people?

Sarcasm.

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by IGBOSON1: 2:18am On Dec 09, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
E don reach Tinubu turn now, everybody don get sense.

Na wa o.

I just pity for him sha.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up ! grin

Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by blackboy(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2022
This is the kind of noise INEC made in 2019 and at the end they betrayed the voters and entire electorate and allowed a rigged result.
They then even denied having servers. Dont loose guard
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by sameks08(m): 4:27am On Dec 09, 2022
eyaa this will affect BAT very well sorry to the Urchins
Re: INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking by ZombieSlayer1: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2022
BreconHills:

Someone said this in 1999.
There was no BVAS then, vote buying is also effectively being curbed...let me see where Tinubu's votes will come from

Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / Photos From PDP National Convention Abuja (photos) / Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction