Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Look At The Snake We Killed. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Snake We Killed. (42752 Views)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / Bush Rabbit We Killed / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by excanny: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
You can't even skin the snake before eating it. Savages!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Lightorder: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
This is how many women in Nigeria are: snakes!

Please test your girlfriends before you propose marriage. Don't marry anything anyhow. Don't pay bride price on a whor3.

Test her loyalty. If she fails, fvck her and keep fvcking her until you find another girl.

Most importantly, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.
you need urgent help
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by supereagle(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:
We just killed this Snake in our compound and we are already doing justice to it .

King Cobra.
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by supereagle(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
excanny:
You can't even skin the snake before eating it. Savages!
The most important thing is to descale it. The fire did that for them.
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:
We just killed this Snake in our compound and we are already doing justice to it .
U ain't no olosho but I want to credit ur account tonight u need to see a doctor right now ... to check this your brain

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Caleb15(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Clear the aisle for king lala
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Moniya4Real(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bintdawood:
Ehyaaaa! God forbid bad thing but what if its poisonous

Actually, it is poisonous- it’s a cobra

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Comradegood(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pout hot water on the snake to remove the scaly skin not burning by fire
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:

Next time, try to skin the snake before eating it. It's far better when skinned and looks pure white like fish.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by abikason(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shame no fit allow me post this kind thing,

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
I reject poverty in this world and the next.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
Must you guys eat everything? What's all these nonsense eat eat for
is it not eatable ? is nt forbiden ?
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
This is how many women in Nigeria are: snakes!

Please test your girlfriends before you propose marriage. Don't marry anything anyhow. Don't pay bride price on a whor3.

Test her loyalty. If she fails, fvck her and keep fvcking her until you find another girl.

Most importantly, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.

Badman Chukwuebuka grin
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by unclejb2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
Must you guys eat everything?
What's all these nonsense eat eat for
snake is a very great meat to eat, you need to try it out, you'll be happy you did
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Babastrong(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
One man food is another man poison. i can eat anything eatable except what my spirits forbid.
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by GENES11S: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blood of Zachariah cry cry cry

Is this snake not too small to consume?
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by abikason(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nairaland admin needs to step-up, you don't allow everything snake to popup into front page, imagine hyping Nairaland to someone and on their first click boom this kind of story..... it's somehow. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by latolz: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are so lucky. That's a cobra.. And probably no anti-dote in your area.
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by bluefilm: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bintdawood:
Ehyaaaa! God forbid bad thing but what if its poisonous

It's a cobra so it's poisonous.

But once you separate the head from its body, the poison goes away and it becomes ordinary meat.

Thi is because the venom gland is located in its head.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by madapcmod: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Spits.

It will never be wel with APC and Buhari for making Nigerians eat anything available because of hunger

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by PastorOku: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
OluwaBlessyn:
Looks like rattlesnake or black mamba

It is a forest cobra. Second most dangerous and venomous snake after the black mamba. Neurotoxins is lethel and potent of killing 15 people with one bite.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by PastorOku: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
Ain't that Viper?

It is a forest cobra. Vipers, just like rattlesnakes are short in diameter.
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by OdefaGirl(f): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Do you guys eat this because of hunger or it's meat because I don't understand...?
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Godispeace: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
fool
TOPCRUISE:
Cobra! Hunger in the land..Why kill and eat a venomous animal. APC has reduced Op to be eating cobra. Help us vote out Tinubu else he will start eating scorpions
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by FireUpNow(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:
Let boiled it first .
You guys must be Lala's crew and fans
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Jakumo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Before making any comment can someone please explain why Oga Lala has remained so silent in the wake of this very important development?

This snake is the spitting cobra, known in Yoruba as Agbaaduu. This species of cobra is capable of shooting out a highly accurate stream of acidic saliva directly into the eyes of any person or animal that comes within twenty feet of the snake.

Generally speaking, snakes are the most common wildlife caught by trappers who set spring-loaded wire loops in openings made at intervals along the length of low fences built from chicken wire or old roofing sheets. These spitting cobras ALWAYS travel in pairs, male and female. Any trapper who sees one of these dangerous snakes still alive in his trap line must be vigilant because a second cobra is likely to have been caught within feet of the first one.

OP, if you have killed one of these cobras, be on the lookout for its companion of equal size because it won't be far away. Best to shoot these snakes quickly than try to kill them with a stick or cutlass because the stream of acid spit delivered by this animal is as accurate as a water pistol out to 20 feet of distance, and quite capable of causing permanent blindness if the poison is not promptly washed out of the eyes hit by that acid.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by stanisbaratheon: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
I feel very sorry for the OP.

Are you that hungry that you can stoop this low to eating a snake?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Mimiranky: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:

Why did you killed it.... The snake offend you The snake snatch your babe You and the snake get beef before? Innocent snake wey dey waka e own dey go na u don kill...Now you've made it children motherless..... If them do you like that, you go happy? Let's learn to live in peace and harmony....
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by lereinter(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jboynokiaphone:
Well boiled cooked ..

Na dog you wan give or you wan chop it
Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by lereinter(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
I can't eat any reptile. I don't eat crawling creatures. I eat pork, beef, chicken and goat meat.

After everything sha, una better pass people wey dey grill and eat vultures. I nor call anybody name o.

Lolzzzzz

Na lizard the werey dey grill now

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by VeryWickedMan: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Honestly, I consistently look forward to your comments on weird or ridiculous threads.
Such a comic relief they're! grin

Update: OP don die. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by Cjayboy: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
One of the most poisonous snake on earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.