Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Do You Cope With An Abusive And Insubordinate Partner Without Assault? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With An Abusive And Insubordinate Partner Without Assault? (264 Views)

Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With An Abusive And Insubordinate Partner Without Assault? by BBBmall25: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
For those of us who have decided to let it slide, I mean how did you do it? Well, if it interest you to know mine, mirror effect is my powerful tool and very effective for me.... lets learn more from you

(1) (Reply)

Special Day: The Humanist Chief Dr. Eholor To Celebrate Birthday Of Achievement / Did We Truly Miss Road ?cultural Values And Our Ways Of Life That Worked / In My Final Year But Dam Its Not Really Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.