Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

"New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying (1988 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying by Richy4(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2022
NoToPile:

Bwahahaha grin grin

Lool at newly purchased Agric chickens.

That look, knowing what the look means just comes naturally with time they will get it.

cheesy cheesy
I hope so smiley
Re: "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying by blaquebelle: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Allow make pesin watch something na. With this your aba accent undecided
Re: "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying by Pardubice: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Op do you know how fvcking annoying your voice sounds angry
I was thinking the same thing. She talks like a parrot, I hate talkative!!!
You posted a video and u used your annoying voice to spoil the whole thing, why the fvck won't u allow the video to play and let everyone enjoy it, no one enjoys your narrator is sound so deem annoying.

I personally won't waste my subscription on your channel, try they keep quite and allow the video play next time, people will subscribe when you have got good content, no need begging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "New Trick": Mother Buys Microphone For Her Baby To Use For Crying by Luckysbab: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Richy4:

I can see the frustration on your write up.. u are not alone...

Sometimes I wish my dad was alive to give me a little tips and format on how he used looks and eye contacts to control myself and my siblings all our childhood... He will look at us we will quickly get the message...

But the two I have here... If I look at them, they will be looking back like newly purchased Agric chickens... Sometimes my eyes will be paining embarassed

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Punish & Deal With A Disrespectful Wife. / Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer / HIV Positive Woman Sues Husband For Refusing Her SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.