Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me (1801 Views)

20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria'' / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by akwesenana: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin
Divorce him now and watch that your friend move in.
Or join him in UK. After some years divorce him now and chase him out of his house. cool
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Sweetvie: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
TWoods:

The marriage is already a goner. She should not tolerate a blatant cheat who thinks he has a right to treat her worse than dirt because he is a “tech bro”. My advice is she lays low, gets here and then tosses him out to his mistresses and find a better human to give her body to.

[/b]This is not “guys lifestyle” and millions of men are faithful in marriage.[b]
As much as you're right... No marriage is perfect
Yeah, she shouldn't tolerate rubbish in order to keep her marriage but my questions is still... Is she there? Did she see them together? Forget her friend evidence. She need to witness things herself or else the husband will still defend himself.
@bolded
I bet they are not Nigerians
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by TWoods(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
As much as you're right... No marriage is perfect
Yeah, she shouldn't tolerate rubbish in order to keep her marriage but my questions is still... Is she there? Did she see them together? Forget her friend evidence. She need to witness things herself or else the husband will still defend himself.
@bolded
I bet they are not Nigerians

Not sure I read that correctly… but she has electronic evidence he acknowledged… what other questions are there to ask?

She doesn’t have to witness anything, she simply needs to get over there, get on a dating app too and find a real man. He’ll be here complaining about how “abroad” destroyed his marriage soon.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Sweetvie: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2022
TWoods:

Not sure I read that correctly… but she has electronic evidence he acknowledged… what other questions are there to ask?

She doesn’t have to witness anything, she simply needs to get over there, get on a dating app too and find a real man. He’ll be here complaining about how “abroad” destroyed his marriage soon.
Lol
Savage grin
This is what japa separation do cause to marriage. it better you travel with your wife smiley grin
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by dupyshoo: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
My thoughts!!! Thank you for this comment

TWoods:

These comments are shocking.

1. Men are not wired to cheat anymore than women are.
2. The only person actively destroying her marriage is her husband.
3. Saying she should not raise the issue with her husband is the same as giving him unrestricted license to act worse than a dog.
4. Hahaha a wife is required to forgive a cheating husband but it is zero tolerance for the cheating wife?

These attitudes are why Nigerian men are all over Twitter spaces whining about “abroad” ruining their marriages. Their wives learned not to tolerate such crap.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Zahra29: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
HRprof:

Is unfair for him to do this but the truth remains that you hardly see a man who don’t cheat but that doesn’t mean they don’t love their wife , men are wired that way. I will advise you to trade with caution and stop listening to anyone with information that will destroy your marriage. Make sure you be with your husband as soon as you are done with youth service. If possible don’t discuss anything like you are cheating on me etc it will create impressions for him to start suspecting you. Is important to know that wife can forgive a cheating husband but husband can never forgive a cheating wife.
My 2 kobo

Nigerian man. Fixed it for you.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me
Wetin concern us for your family private matter ....ehn undecided

Please allow us to drink in peace cool

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Zahra29: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
ednut1:
All these men who marry young naive girls self. So you think your husband with a good job in uk will be faithful to you inside cold What a joker hahahaha

How mature....so the joker is the trusting wife , but not the husband who couldn't stay faithful to his brand new vows because of a lickle bit of cold?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Zahra29: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
TWoods:

3. Saying she should not raise the issue with her husband is the same as giving him unrestricted license to act worse than a dog.
4. Hahaha a wife is required to forgive a cheating husband but it is zero tolerance for the cheating wife?

These attitudes are why Nigerian men are all over Twitter spaces whining about “abroad” ruining their marriages. Their wives learned not to tolerate such crap.

100%!

I wonder how such men think they will fare in "the abroad" where women have equal rights as men, and sometimes even greater rights than men in marriage.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by HRprof: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2022
TWoods:

Bitter truth is always shocking, that’s the reality and is either you know the reality before going into marriage or abort the plan and remain single , you are not owning anybody apology for however you choose to live your life.
If you think is a Nigerian men problem them don’t marry Nigerian, every day we keep hearing husband cheating, side chick dis and that then you still don’t believe in the reality.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by seguno2: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

Aren't you the 40-year-old woman who planned to marry a man who earns 100K pm? How come suddenly men are not worth it? Abi your 41-year old husband-to-be no be man?

This ya vawulence no be here boss grin
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
seguno2:

This ya vawulence no be here boss grin

grin

If there is one thing I dislike, it is dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

grin

If there is one thing I dislike, it is dishonesty.
it’s called disingenuous
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Lexusgs430: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Salewabeau:
My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me

To avoid high blood pressure ..........

Either ignore till you travel out or seek a divorce..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Anambra Turned Erosion Site To Tourist Site(photos) / I Need A Visa To China / How Nigeria People Life In Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.