Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

13 Signs Of (emotional Abuse In Relationship):what You Can Do If You ’re A Victi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Of (emotional Abuse In Relationship):what You Can Do If You ’re A Victi (332 Views)

13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Signs Of (emotional Abuse In Relationship):what You Can Do If You ’re A Victi by Uwagood123(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Are you confused or you doubt yourself when you are talking with your Mate, or being around your mate or a family member makes you feel scared. You may be experiencing emotional abuse An emotional abuser’s goals is to undermine another person’s feelings of self- worth and independence. In an emotionally abusive relationship, you may feel that there’s no way out or that without your mate you ’ll have nothing. Emotional abuse is a form of domestic and family violence and can do to anyone at any time in their life as a child, a teenager or an adults.

Emotional abuse
Signs of emotional abuse in relationship

1* Humiliation

An abuser may constantly humiliate someone else, alone or in front of other people. They may laugh at the victim, call them names, make faces or roll their eyes when the victim addresses. They may also condemn everything the victim does in a nonconstructive way.

Constant humiliation can make someone feel self-conscious and doubtful about themselves and what they say.

2* Volatility

It can gesture abuse,If a relationship is constantly intruded by mood swings. numerous people witness natural ups and downs, but it’s a problem when it harms one’s mate. unpredictable abusers frequently rain their victims with gifts and affection following an outburst, only to come angry again shortly after.

3* Emotional Blackmail

Emotional blackmail is when the abuser threatens to withhold something from the victim unless the victim gives in to their demands. For instance, the experts say, include demands like

I ’ll go find it somewhere else, “ If you do n’t have sex with me in the way I want.

I ’m going to get a divorce, “ If you do n’t do what I want. ”

“I ’ll never be the same if you ’re not in my life. ”

“ I ’ll kill myself if you do n’t go out with me.

4* Isolation

Emotional abuse is pervasive, affecting all areas of life. Most specially is the risk it takes on victims’ relationship with friends and family. Abusers frequently move their mates that no one
cares. This disaffection can beget victims to feel like they are on an islet, removed from loved ones
and once performances of themselves. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/07/07/13-signs-of-emotional-abuse-in-relationshipwhat-you-can-do-if-you-re-a-victim-of-emotional-abuse/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lost -SIMP- Hopes To Be Found. / Answering The Question: How To Ask Someone Out And Get A Yes! / Has Someone Ever Liked You But Hates Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.