Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life (32780 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by maestroferddi: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Me I no blame Obi nao. Na politician way.

You gatz look for vote and if being a CAN president can guarantee him some Christian votes, I see no reason why he shouldn’t be visiting churches.

I just find it hypocritical that his Obi supporters are calling some candidate tribalistic for rallying the tribal line when their candidate is openly campaigning based on religion.

Ogbeni, show some respect to your incoming president...

You don't have to act like you can't think to save your life...

Peter Obi has a maximum of eight years on the presidential seat...after him power goes to the north for a further eight years...

Suffices to say that power will return back to the South in 16 years time and will naturally go to the South West.

There and then, it may fall on anybody including possibly somebody close to you.

Stop making it look like the Yoruba nation begins and ends with a Tinubu presidency...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Amaggedon: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

You gatz look for vote and if being a CAN president can guarantee him some Christian votes, I see no reason why he shouldn’t be visiting churches.

I just find it hypocritical that his Obi supporters are calling some candidate tribalistic for rallying the tribal line when their candidate is openly campaigning based on religion.

No body is saying he shouldn't rally around his tribe men for votes , but saying Peter Obi is Igbo candidate was were you people shot yourselves on the foot . You said it that it's yoruba's turn and you don't want people to feel you're tribalistic. How senseless could one be to say there's no competent northern Christian to choose as vice presidential candidate. To make matters worst he picked a terrorist as a running mate . Someone that a terrorist was caught in his home , some that is planning on how to subjugate and kill the igbos when he gets office, someone that said leadership is for bad people and good people shouldn't be allowed in office.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Pedyson: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
There’s always a beginning to everything

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by ejimatic: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1600965676637704192
Even if Oni sleeps in Shiloh for 30 days he cannot win in the South West....
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
So Deji Adeyanju expect God to answer his prayers in Shiloh with this kind of attitude. It would have been good if he hadn't attended at all because my Bible says God does not answer prayers of mockers.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by hohafrank(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
All these so called human activists are the problems of this country.
Otherwise how can this idiot be making this statement?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Robinmido(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
APC choose to run Muslim - Muslim ticket. Now why are you fighting a man that is a Christian for attending a church program. If tinubu wan go church ooo or abi na mosque hé is welcomed to do so no dey put yourself under unnecessary pressure and tension

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga na one of Tinubu and Atiku go win.

It is statistically impossible for Obi to win. You see those Christian at Shiloh, some of them are in APC, some are in PDP, some in LP, and some are with other parties. Na only mumu go think all Christian go vote Obi.

It’s just like Tinubu visiting Nasfat gathering, you’ll always get massive appraisal from the congregation but it does not imply that all Muslims will vote Tinubu.

If Peter Obi like he should be visiting Jerusalem daily, e no go still win because he doesn’t have the segment of the electorate that have the numbers.
it's too early to wail. Pls keep the premium tears till next year. Tinubu that rented hungry looking bishops was never crucified. You will wail till 2029

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by awoniyi1236(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Tingotoe:
I am a Christian and will NOT be voting for him
That’s your problem lol grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by saintrow1: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
awoniyi1236:
Christians will definitely vote for him lol

Which christian? Are you talking about the one in iboland?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vixlot:

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. From no structure to profuse wailing. I love this. Peter Obi is pressing their necks grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Fearyourcreator: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

You have said well... I was at Shiloh yesterday too... Was just smiling

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by awoniyi1236(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
emerged01:

I'm a Christian. Is that what you will tell muslims? Votes of only Christians cannot make a president.

My party is Muslim Muslim ticket, is that what you’ll tell a Christian? Lol (you’ll should learn how to think before commenting) yeye Dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Glycosunde: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Deji the FFK wannabe. He has been given some food and that is why he keeps singing like a choking canery. For those who dont know, Deji's brother is one of the members in Tinubu's PCC so Deji is actually working for his pay. Nonsense ingredient

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by awoniyi1236(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
saintrow1:

Which christian? Are you talking about the one in iboland?

Tinubu wife grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by awoniyi1236(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
tamdun:

The game obi is playing will backfire

Freedom of association is allowed bro

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Ogunleti01: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vixlot:

Well the bible never established if Hannah was a regular face at shiloh or not. Something must definitely push you to go Shiloh. May be your reason for going to Shiloh was to be counting those that had never attended. Surely you already have your reward. backyard activist

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by sleemomymy: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
If Conny man die, na Conny man dey berry am.....................
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by AlwaysPositive: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga na one of Tinubu and Atiku go win.

It is statistically impossible for Obi to win. You see those Christian at Shiloh, some of them are in APC, some are in PDP, some in LP, and some are with other parties. Na only mumu go think all Christian go vote Obi.

It’s just like Tinubu visiting Nasfat gathering, you’ll always get massive appraisal from the congregation but it does not imply that all Muslims will vote Tinubu.

If Peter Obi like he should be visiting Jerusalem daily, e no go still win because he doesn’t have the segment of the electorate that have the numbers.

But no Muslim is a labour party member.

I dey laugh all of Una.

E go shock na.

Catholic churches don't hide it again.... They preach Peter Obi every day, thrice on Sunday (6am, 8am and 10am mass respectively).....

The only thing you can do rn is to cry.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by ugodson(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
OP common sense will tell you he has advicers now
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by akaleb2015(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny when tinubu got to redemption camp people did not talk sanwo - olu was always at deeper life you did not say anything peter obi is now going to church you kept on criticising him as if he does not know what he is doing. Peter obi abeg enjoy your life jare

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Jogs1900: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. You see Muslim-Muslim, I see Yoruba-Kanuri.

In the future, when we have a strong Northern Christian candidate as president, we will still have a Christian-Christian ticket.

Obi supporters are not bold enough to come out openly to say Peter Obi is banking on Christian because he think he can only get vote by being openly religious bigot.

Nothing bad in admitting Obi is a religious bigot. If that can guarantee him win, then why you holding back from saying it?
This game Obi is playing is dangerous...He's endangering we Christians in Muslim dominated areas.He is a bigot.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Ogunleti01: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rayban25:

Na only tinubu and your fellow urchins understand the bulaba language una dey speak...I hope you jagabandits know you're a very small minority of mad people in this election right?...the only option you people have is rigging which will not work so advise your push and start candidate to step down and go and play with his grandchildren
Jagabandits grin o ti zeh
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by adecz: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
❗️❗️The man is just moving from one
Church✝️ to the other and claiming the
usually large congregation attendance for such
Churches as supporters who came to
see him.

You never see him going to small
churches with small congregations.

This is a cheap way to present himself
to tens of thousands without spending
money..

Igbo man an way❗️❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by favor914: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
awoniyi1236:
They are the ones the Scripture says will be perpetually deceived, nothing new.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Nightwolf1: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Is that why Mad man was your Obi's adviser when he governed Anambra state? No wonder he increased poverty from 20% to 54% during his tenure. Such con man will never be Nigeria president. You can have him as biafra's

Well, I wasn't expecting you to speak the truth cos cocaine addicts like Thîefnubu and retardedd APC minions like you are known for perpetuating falsehood, infantile lies, half truths and disjointed Peter Obi narratives.

It says a lot about your persona rooting for criminally minded drug kingpin who suffers from Alzheimer disease and Parkinson combined.

It sucks to be an agbero and agbado demented baboon. Now you can cry me a river of tears.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
awoniyi1236:

Southeast and South south Christians .....

Pit-ass Obituary should keep dreaming....he can never be the president of this country....I repeat never.....After Tinubu finish his 8 years . The power will move back to the north....
If he like make he go lick pope wrinkled ass in Rome .....he is going nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by SURElee(f): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na one.day person dey go shiloh.
The most important thing is he went and hopefully he does better and his life was touched beyond just aspiring for political office

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Danniedpastor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

One video where he campaign along religious line or you shut up forever.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by pfadom: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Anything for votes. After next year, let's begin to count when next he would visit a church. Nigerians are vulnerable!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by norriswood(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vixlot:

...PEOPLE WEY DEY GO CHURCH TO CHURCH OOO NAH ASHAWO.....MAN OR WOMAN OOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.