Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life (32781 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by israelmao(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Whether he has attended or not has not changed our support for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by emerged01(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
awoniyi1236:

My party is Muslim Muslim ticket, is that what you’ll tell a Christian? Lol (you’ll should learn how to think before commenting) yeye Dey smell
stop overthink it is good for your health.
I don't belong to any party. I didnt mention any party. Your statement that Christians will vote Obi. And I asked you what would you tell muslims?
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Madups(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Me I no blame Obi nao. Na politician way.

You gatz look for vote and if being a CAN president can guarantee him some Christian votes, I see no reason why he shouldn’t be visiting churches.

I just find it hypocritical that his Obi supporters are calling some candidate tribalistic for rallying the tribal line when their candidate is openly campaigning based on religion.

sure.. its not obi's fault i dont blame him too after all tinubu dealt the first card by picking shetima as his vice.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by atinga1: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga na one of Tinubu and Atiku go win.

It is statistically impossible for Obi to win. You see those Christian at Shiloh, some of them are in APC, some are in PDP, some in LP, and some are with other parties. Na only mumu go think all Christian go vote Obi.

It’s just like Tinubu visiting Nasfat gathering, you’ll always get massive appraisal from the congregation but it does not imply that all Muslims will vote Tinubu.

If Peter Obi like he should be visiting Jerusalem daily, e no go still win because he doesn’t have the segment of the electorate that have the numbers.
But your drug lord said stats don't matter. Why are you pulling up stats now?
Or do you use it when it suits you?
Stats don't matter, so he'll win.
God no go shame us.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Konskott(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
You have said nothing. You that has been attending, what did the members recognize you? Pbi received massive applause and warm welcome. Did you get the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by saintrow1: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Me I no blame Obi nao. Na politician way.

You gatz look for vote and if being a CAN president can guarantee him some Christian votes, I see no reason why he shouldn’t be visiting churches.

I just find it hypocritical that his Obi supporters are calling some candidate tribalistic for rallying the tribal line when their candidate is openly campaigning based on religion.

Solid facts
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Danniedpastor(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=buhariguy post=119015703]I blame oyedepo for announcing obituary presence [/quote0]

Orue!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Atlantis585: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1600965676637704192

You whispered? What a wimp. You should have shouted your hatred na.

You were in a church and yet your heart was so dark.

So a Christian attending another Christian church is now a crime?

Thankfully you acknowledged Obi did not even know nor notice you.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Allisgud: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
U wey be adeyanju u where not introduced no body sabi u,we fit still reply sowore even Reno get level pass u

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tingotoe:
I am a Christian and will NOT be voting for him
A yoruba Muslim like you

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Painsoother(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogbeni eruyanju, your senile crook principal should feel free to attend asaratul ansarudeen, kosoro.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
/
It serves Nigerians right. Any hungry opportunist seeking for call closer to the national cake will use them and dump them. Deji Adeyanju turned from a critic and political activist to a sycophant overnight. He is now in bed with APC just like FFK. grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Amalekki: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Much ado about nothing. Obi is just another Nigerian politician and already tested as a state governor. He is part of the status quo and Atiku's running mate in 2019. Why would any sane person even fantasize about him being different. Carry on jare Obi, you have a right to whatever sakamaje works for you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Southeast and South south Christians .....

Pit-ass Obituary should keep dreaming....he can never be the president of this country....I repeat never.....After Tinubu finish his 8 years . The power will move back to the north....
If he like make he go lick pope wrinkled ass in Rome .....he is going nowhere
Yoruba Muslim votes cant make tinubu president

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by LongManAfrica: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you don't like it go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Madups(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

It is statistically impossible for Obi to win. You see those Christian at Shiloh, some of them are in APC, some are in PDP, some in LP, and some are with other parties. Na only mumu go think all Christian go vote Obi.

It’s just like Tinubu visiting Nasfat gathering, you’ll always get massive appraisal from the congregation but it does not imply that all Muslims will vote Tinubu.

If Peter Obi like he should be visiting Jerusalem daily, e no go still win because he doesn’t have the segment of the electorate that have the numbers.
See beer parlor talk.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by asanausana91: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
I told them that Peter Obi is a dangerous cunning man
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Oluwaseunomo: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Bros God bless you jare
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim votes cant make tinubu president

If you think most Yoruba Christians will vote for Pit-ass Obituary, then you must be dreaming......
They see Tinubu as a Yoruba man....not as a Christian or a Muslim.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by TheOgaBoss: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thanksful:
Deji lied that he is in Shiloh
my first.thought exactly.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Oluwaseunomo: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
atinga1:

But your drug lord said stats don't matter. Why are you pulling up stats now?
Or do you use it when it suits you?
Stats don't matter, so he'll win.
God no go shame us.
Lmao
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by hardon1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't understand the guy. Do you expect him to sit on one place.

Visiting of traditional rulers an religious houses during election is all part of campaign process and every politician does it.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Cajal(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
awoniyi1236:
Christians will definitely vote for him lol
That means Muslims will not vote for him
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Theoarhics: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
How come Deji has been attending shiloh since 1997 and nobody noticed him not even God . Obi attended one day everywhere burst. Na grace

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Madups(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. You see Muslim-Muslim, I see Yoruba-Kanuri.

In the future, when we have a strong Northern Christian candidate as president, we will still have a Christian-Christian ticket.

Obi supporters are not bold enough to come out openly to say Peter Obi is banking on Christian because he think he can only get vote by being openly religious bigot.

Nothing bad in admitting Obi is a religious bigot. If that can guarantee him win, then why you holding back from saying it?
Oga! u well so? who still dey deny that one or even get strength to argue with u.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

If you think most Yoruba Christians will vote for Pit-ass Obituary, then you must be dreaming......
They see Tinubu as a Yoruba man....not as a Christian or a Muslim.....
Story
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by anytexy: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
As e dey pain Deji , e dey sweet us .......
Hahahaha
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Corrinthians(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
People envy and slander you when they can't level up.

Peter Obi has reached a milestone Deji can never attain in his entire life.

"Nigeria will be free". Very soon
I see why Igbos behave the way they do towards Tinubu. cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by Smartguyboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
When you are doing for something important you need attend to many church as possible.
I don’t used to go to different church that this days I am surprised been going to church even cele self

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life by awoniyi1236(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cajal:

That means Muslims will not vote for him

Anyhow bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Shiite Attack: Gbajabiamila Visits Wounded Officer In The Hospital (photos) / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.