Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality (37088 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Hisincrease: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Good one.

Now that you have achieved your dream, use it to impact the world. That is where fulfillment will be realized.

Your dream is useless if lives are not positively influenced.

Congratulations!
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Nostring: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats baby girl
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by bosteps: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2022
I wanted to be a pilot, now I'm a vet. We move anyways.

1 Like

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Btruth: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations to Fehint'Oluwa smiley
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by crazygod(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Nice resume. It just remains SAN. cool
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Ray07(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2022
Drsnives:
She had the passion and all tools were available at her disposal..
We weh dreamt of becoming doctors, no enabling environment n money to take train us
No mind her. She suppose collect 4x4 for head. angry
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Massdamm(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Drsnives:
She had the passion and all tools were available at her disposal.. Exactly bruv
We weh dreamt of becoming doctors, no enabling environment n money to take train us
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by TheDictatorNd: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read
Hard work and consistency i agree plus the money dey steadily

Because without the money that dream and goal can't be realized and actualized

Some of us get this kind dream that year but hunger change the whole thing
Make over wisdom no go kill you,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by clockwisereport: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations to Folake4u and to all the new wigs. Chukwu agozigo unu

2 Likes

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by treatise: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

Without the money that dream for be nightmare
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Caleb15(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2022
I had a dream of becoming a Pilot, ten years later i'm driving trucks in Nigeria, i never would have realized 'Driving trucks Akins to piloting' now am a Pilot
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by judedwriter(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2022
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Walt Disney
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by jojothaiv(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

I wouldn't want to argue this because you're damn right however e get some weyreys wey their parents hold bar but dem still loose guard wet in God do for them.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Greenscientist: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Na doctor me self been wan do o
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by folake4u(f): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congratulations to Folake4u and to all the new wings. Chukwu agozigo unu

Thank you very much Sir. kiss
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by marlow1962(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats.
Relax our turn go reach, e no far again.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by ruffDiamond: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2022
When you have a shitthole of a jungle republic cuntrey called Nigeria ..where lawlessness and impunity are the order of the day, what's abnormal is accepted as normal, soldier brutalising civilians, police robbing people openly and in broad daylight..polithiefcian busy looting the treasury. Instead of producing much needed engineer, doctor, scientists, Inventor,thinkers ,etc everybody wants to be A LAWYER!!!! lm just laughing ,,,country gone to dog �
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by aoaachives(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

Dammm niggaaarr my niggaaarrrr. You give me a good laugh this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Devil1Messenger: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2022
ochejoseph:
I woke up to this morning to an inspiring story of a young lady who dared to dream, the two pictures she posted side by side was a reflection of what the GRACE of GOD can do in the life of a person.

Here is how she shared her story "I just got called to the Largest Bar in Africa!

Finally here and I absolutely love it. The picture on the right says a lot. Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to be a lawyer and GOD DID! I am Immensely grateful to everyone who has contributed to this journey so far. A journey of 7 years! I do not take it for granted. This is a product of hard work, consistency and God’s grace!!!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as Fehintoluwa Ajayi Oyindamola, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, LL.B Hons (Unilag), B.L (NLS Abuja), AICMC, ACIARB (UK)." She concluded

Like Fehintoluwa don't give up on your dreams .......And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. Luke 1 vs 45

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fehintoluwa-ajayi-bb249a163_calltobar2022-newwigs-younglawyer-activity-7006162883118043136-smTw
I want to date a practicing law bae
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by FuckOsuPigs: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

Yeah, hunger and your greed for quick cash grin

1 Like

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Elidrisy20: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Studying law in a lawless country,is like asking san'olu where's your son Emmanuel san'olu,wea you leave am for Delta
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by ruffDiamond: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

changed you into a cold blooded criminal from edo.. We know your type and how y'all reason.. Keep' bombing ' people's hard earned money dey collect stupid likes from rotten idiots like you... Hands go still finally touch you and we go celebrate am here.. No be only you got hungry DAMNED nigga .progeny of rotten and irresponsible parental background
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Kollins11: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Well, I have always wanted to be an electrical engineer. So to achieve such goal, I went through primary school, I became a science student in secondary school, and I spent 5 years in one of the prestigious university in Nigeria where I studied Electrical engineering. My head dey hot for book then.. No jokes.

But after my nysc I noticed I was chasing a false dream. I got a job at nepa office (7 years ago) A whole graduate like will be carrying ladder up and down under hot sun for just 35k salary. Landlords, street niggas and even market women will be raining insult on me whenever I come to disconnect their lights for not paying their bills.

Then I said to myself, Is this how I will continue living my life? Then I declared a war against poverty and since then my life changed for good. I traveled all the way to South Africa to join HK.

Today I'm a proud bomber making my money. I will use my certificate to work probably in my next life. I conquered poverty 6 years ago and I don't see myself going back there in the next 600 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by lifenija: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Nice one. But I dey smell feminist
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Kennyashe2002(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations little girl of yesterday as ur dream comes true..
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by brunobaba(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations beautiful.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by ceeceeuwa: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

You no lie! Time and unforeseen circumstances have killed a lot to of dreams. But we move!
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Streetmovement(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

"Bleep's a dream if it ain't gon pay the bills"

Congratulations
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Neptunium(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Law school in Nigeria is only one year. Try law school in America or Canada, then we can talk about hard work and dedication.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Illegal1(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

i swear....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria / Computer Science: Where Can I Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.