Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality (37087 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by YorobaPIGS: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Dreams come true

Both in career and complexion grin
grin
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by kendological(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read
Hard work and consistency i agree plus the money dey steadily

Because without the money that dream and goal can't be realized and actualized

Some of us get this kind dream that year but hunger change the whole thing

I like your submissions bro, even though sometimes your damn bigger is too much. You're right.
I am a law graduate, but sapa no gree me go law school, but my guy you fit teach me bombing?
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats to her, her large forehead is still visible. cheesy
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by obenkij86: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Determination today is said leads to success tomorrow, congratulations.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by udomma1005(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats oooo!
She come turn yellow sisi, isn't the Lord good? tongue
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by fineberry(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Dreams do vlcome through
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by justdollars: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2022
It's now obvious to me dat u're a real niggarrrrr. Oil dey ur head. Those things wey u dey kpom dey really give u correct inspiration.

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Softmirror: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2022
MrAdam:
Nice..
Note: An advantage to getting a job in naija, you'll need to know a Boss that knows the Boss and also a foreign degree from a foreign school..

PBUY

FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BE THEIR OWN BOSS THE ABOVE IS FOR YOU.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Solofresh2: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Lightorder:
To God be the glory. Just dream it and believe it
Money it too
Without money,it remains a dream

1 Like

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by pholu88(f): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations sweetie
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by izubext007: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hope those olosho called smart girls are seeing this
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by TastyFriedPussy: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
clockwisereport:
Congratulations to Folake4u and to all the new wigs. Chukwu agozigo unu
bro how far naaa? grin how far you Competitive programming career na? grin you no dey even post anything related to programming again seff grin

1 Like

Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by clockwisereport: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
bro how far naaa? grin how far you Competitive programming career na? grin you no dey even post anything related to programming again seff grin

Lol

You made me laugh like a mumu. E dey go well. You get job for me?
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Evidenx(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
flejnr2:
That’s how bola Ahmed tinubu would be actualized in upcoming election
. You are are a BAT-$tard.
God forbid BAT thing.

Note after election we go settle. cheesy

No permanent friends or enemy,only permanent interest wink
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by TastyFriedPussy: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
clockwisereport:

Lol

You made me laugh like a mumu. E dey go well. You get job for me?
why the laugh ? grin
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by ufuosman(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Laturuturu: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ochejoseph:
I woke up to this morning to an inspiring story of a young lady who dared to dream, the two pictures she posted side by side was a reflection of what the GRACE of GOD can do in the life of a person.

Here is how she shared her story "I just got called to the Largest Bar in Africa!

Finally here and I absolutely love it. The picture on the right says a lot. Ever since I was little, I have always wanted to be a lawyer and GOD DID! I am Immensely grateful to everyone who has contributed to this journey so far. A journey of 7 years! I do not take it for granted. This is a product of hard work, consistency and God’s grace!!!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as Fehintoluwa Ajayi Oyindamola, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, LL.B Hons (Unilag), B.L (NLS Abuja), AICMC, ACIARB (UK)." She concluded

Like Fehintoluwa don't give up on your dreams .......And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. Luke 1 vs 45

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fehintoluwa-ajayi-bb249a163_calltobar2022-newwigs-younglawyer-activity-7006162883118043136-smTw

Wow wow wow wow wow and wow
Yes this is the kind of news I like to read about Nigeria ladies. I am so happy.
Yes this is it.
While her mate are busy hoeing oil she was burning candles reading so hard. Una see am
Hoes Una see am. iPhone 14 for day break Una see am. Na Una fellow woman be this
Hoes Una no do die well I swear
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by TheGreatIYANU: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
The way these people add UK in front of their names.... I wonder if actual UK citizens do same
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Tareq1105: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read

God will also make a way for you in your chosen field of endeavor.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by abosedemoyoade3: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nice.. Note: An advantage to getting a job in naija, you'll need to know a Boss that knows the Boss and also a foreign degree from a foreign school.. PBUYNice.. Note: An advantage to getting a job in naija, you'll need to know a Boss that knows the Boss and also a foreign degree from a foreign school.. PBUY...
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by MrAdam: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Softmirror:

FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BE THEIR OWN BOSS THE ABOVE IS FOR YOU.

Wrong grammar.. "FOR THEM" don't rush to argue
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Softmirror: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
MrAdam:

Wrong grammar.. "FOR THEM" don't rush to argue

WHAT IS THERE TO ARGUE ABOUT? THAT EVERYBODY IS A JOB SEEKER?grin
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by GreaterFuture(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
bosteps:
I wanted to be a pilot, now I'm a vet. We move anyways.
Practicing Vet?
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by GreaterFuture(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:
Well, I have always wanted to be an electrical engineer. So to achieve such goal, I went through primary school, I became a science student in secondary school, and I spent 5 years in one of the prestigious university in Nigeria where I studied Electrical engineering. My head dey hot for book then.. No jokes.

But after my nysc I noticed I was chasing a false dream. I got a job at nepa office (7 years ago) A whole graduate like will be carrying ladder up and down under hot sun for just 35k salary. Landlords, street niggas and even market women will be raining insult on me whenever I come to disconnect their lights for not paying their bills.

Then I said to myself, Is this how I will continue living my life? Then I declared a war against poverty and since then my life changed for good. I traveled all the way to South Africa to join HK.

Today I'm a proud bomber making my money. I will use my certificate to work probably in my next life. I conquered poverty 6 years ago and I don't see myself going back there in the next 600 years to come.
Are you serious right now?
Thus a real, true story? You are not making this Up
EEE graduate, to Nepa official to Gboy in SA?
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Kollins11: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Are you serious right now?
Thus a real, true story? You are not making this Up
EEE graduate, to Nepa official to Gboy in SA?
what will I gain if I lie bro? Will it add money or reduce money from my account? I graduated 2014, from Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Edo state.

And I never had any regret for being a bomber.
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by GreaterFuture(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kollins11:
what will I gain if I lie bro? Will add money or reduce money from my account? I graduated 2014, from Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Edo state.

And I never had any regret for being a bomber.
The reason for asking is because people make up stories a lot here, even if they will not gain anything from it. A lot of people are mentally ill here, and sometimes tell very realistic untrue stories
Re: Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality by Zdr1: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria / Computer Science: Where Can I Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.