Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If This Happens To You What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Happens To You What Will You Do? (309 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Happens To You What Will You Do? by ManofgodJnr3(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Patients sister:Pls doctor make Una help treat my brother he is dying and he has lost a lot of blo*d
Nurse:Madam is ok na stop making noise pls here is a hospital

Patients sister:pls do something I don’t want to loose my brother
Nurse:madam we are not here to ki*ling anybody here we know our job so pls give me ur hospital card and if you don’t have card then you need to get a card ist before treatment

Patient sister:madam we have paid for the card na pls commence treatment na pls where is the doctor ?
Nurse:madam pls calm down Abeg our doctor normally comes here by 11am in the morning can you wait?

Patient sister:you knew that your doctor is not on ground and the patient is in critical condition and yet you insisted we buy a car oya give me back our money let’s look for another hospital
Nurse:Madam pls am sorry there is no refund after payment because we hire doctors here and we must pay them so pls it’s either you wait or you find another hospital and not if your your brother di*snow you will start saying nonsense here

If this happens to you what will you do?

Note this:60% of Nigerians go through this every time they are sick in the hands of this unprofessional nurses and most times doctor’s

Happy new weekend grin
Re: If This Happens To You What Will You Do? by blackboy(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Fact. God save Nigeria
Re: If This Happens To You What Will You Do? by OGIBRA(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin ...trouble dey sleep..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Protect In 2o23 / Share Your Experience As A Widow Or Orphan / A 63-year-old Kenyan Man With Eight Wives And Seven Mistresses Has Said:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.