Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones (64578 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by zealotzee: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wide pussy

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmm..this one get "jazz" grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Bostin(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
DARLINGTON869:

Lol cheesy. Hope say no be wetin I dey think ooo
Na single mother and have middle name 'Grace ' ?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Originalsly: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
ugodson:

Either she is wayward or a hooker

If you apply Common sense she will be BOTH

Isn't wearing waist beads part of African culture? .... wayyyy before cloth? We so love to condemn our own.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Shadysen: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
ashawo strenght up
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you see a woman with waist beads, what usually comes to your mind?
Be honest.

Fashion and choice!... Same thing I think or believe when I see men drenched in dumb tattoos! tongue

Where wahala dey na when you see a grown men wearing one on his waist! Ewwww! embarassed undecided
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by peacettw: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Still don't understand why people vilify waist beads. Isn't it a part of our history

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by almarthins(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Foodie1:
because most of the hook up girls I know, used to wear it. The worst is leg chain and nose ring , I hate seeing it.

Once me I see leg chain for girl leg, Omo! No story u wan tell me, u be hookup 100%.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Jeon(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
davillian:
Yeah fashion though But I don't like it cus has some JuJu infused in it...
OK. You point of view.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by IrepChrist: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Be honest.

I put my eyes away and quietly say blood of Jesus and that blocks u godly thoughts.

It's by God's grace to stay holy.

Thank God I have a wife.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Fm4reality: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
You be Odogwu.
That thing is not from this planet.
Especially from behind. The sound alone like shekere

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight
It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

You must be a real niggar

Me na that time my body dey ginger me well

I go knack everything
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by stasius: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fulani
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sperm extractor. sad

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
olosho

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by TooMuchStuff: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
IIf pure white all through... Mariners

If multiple colours and plenty ....Air Force squad

If black Red yellow and seven strands.....Priestess

Plenty waistbeads with plenty bangles n anklets .... Royal Water Queen.

Don't ask how n why......

Na only Peter Obi sure me say he's my President

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by sisisioge: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one is too much....I would think she's a dancer.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Lama70(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I think I am just programmed to believe so. At sight, I just have a feeling she is fetish or daughter of a herbalist

Daughter of a herbalist. Lol
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by zegeijuwa: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bolt, Usain Bolt.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Elidrisy20: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetness
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by davillian(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

OK.
You point of view.
Some are not ordinary beeds
Confirmed from a female friend

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by akeeng: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kayamata

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Banhammy717: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Prostitute
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Wilson125(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Be honest.
it turns me on massively.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by AsawanaDgreat: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
What comes to my mind is ukwu
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by emu22(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
No be all girls suppose wear waist beads ooo,when it is worn on the right booty'my goodness it is seductively attractive.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by asanausana91: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashawo, kayan mata
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by prepresh(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Indecency
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by themanderon: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your destiny is about to travel..................forever. grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by kabukabu50(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Based on the replies on here.

Its easy to see that most Nairalanders are brainwashed by white mans religion.

Most are very young and immature.

Most are incapable of separating themselves from "group think"

Most are just clout chasers.

Waist beads are a fashion accessory for women.

It has nothing to do with a woman's sexual inhibition...and more importantly its none of your business.

You don't own her body so if it hurts you just look away.

I hope none of you treat your female family members in this way.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by casualobserver: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
First thing sex, second thing: run!!!
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by afbstrategies: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Freaks! I love freaks, but not all the time though cheesy
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Originalsly:

Isn't wearing waist beads part of African culture? .... wayyyy before cloth? We so love to condemn our own.
I tire oo. In the Northern part of Nigeria, waist bead is just like any other clothing accessories. It's a normal thing there. But, in the Southern part of Nigeria, it's seen as something else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.