Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones (64565 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Juju
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
odinga1of:

Stupid fraudster, always using this picture to catfish sex starved perverts.

You hurt me with your words. I don't like it. Please stop it, okay.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by seanwilliam(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
If she gets big yansh, infact I no go think twice to fhuck am grin but if she no get yansh , I go run cos that’s diabolical grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Didijiji: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight
It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

You must be a real niggar

Me na that time my body dey ginger me well

I go knack everything
so says a 22 seconds man

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by naijknight: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
I must f.uck that tight pussy grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one na olosho
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by naijknight: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
2 second bawoo grin
Didijiji:
so says a 22 seconds man
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Antoeni(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
She is available for hookup
In fact she is a Harlot

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Jeon(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
davillian:

Some are not ordinary beeds
Confirmed from a female friend

still you people's view.

juju can be placed on everything..... not all foodstuffs that are in the market are pure, same as money.

So you see me take waist beads for fashion and beautification ,some sees it as lesbianism, oloshow and for diabolical purpose..

Me sees Money for business transactions, living life while some say "money is the root of all evil "

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by BJanta: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Which woman, your wife or your
sidekick?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Tammy2705: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I think I am just programmed to believe so. At sight, I just have a feeling she is fetish or daughter of a herbalist
i have seen ladies with beads on there waist,but when i ask them they say its for checking there weight or fashion, but inside me i think and feel its weird and suspect fetish reasons, come to think of it why where beads on your waist , which no one will see, unless you are naked or check weight with it which you can do easily, those girls with beads on there waist have something there aren't telling us.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by kareemkamil(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sexy beed
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by FireUpNow(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
I love it on women. It gives some blood rush to the grand lord. #ilekedi
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by swissmartins(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some are feltish while some are ignorant girls who don't know the meaning of anything they put on and join the crew of those doing it while some are demons from the pit of hell advertising it so well that almost all the black ladies want to put it on ...

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Konji
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by WoroSeeWoro(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Let me dont lie...

All these gals don make am a symbol for Oloshoism

@womenareapezz and savedday

are you here ......na dem

Lil wayne one word for any gal with waist bead and leg chain

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
I use to fear women that put it on but not anymore
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Bryan88(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Doggy style

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Arijude(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
seniorgozman:
Nothing, I will just be careful that there is no blue eyes in her waist beads
which one is blue eyes?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by sapeleboi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
knacking

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Sweetvie: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
How many times will you ask this question?
What are you looking for? undecided

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Sunnyski: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Juju
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Its make you to understand either your waist is big or small cos slim girls too de wear am, even my girlfriend over here wear am
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by kiltoko1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashowo, my bobo will just drop down, nothing will make it rise and shine
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by ALFADOS(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Danger zone kowe
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by etrouble: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
1. Fucking
2. Knacking
3. Sexing
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by millennialaku2: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
i was attacked at night with the intent of being defiled when i viewed your last waist bead thread.
are you an agent undecided ?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tammy2705:

i have seen ladies with beads on there waist,but when i ask them they say its for checking there weight or fashion, but inside me i think and feel its weird and suspect fetish reasons, come to think of it why where beads on your waist , which no one will see, unless you are naked or check weight with it which you can do easily, those girls with beads on there waist have something there aren't telling us.
I wear waist beads. That's my picture up there. I have my reasons for putting them on, it's not what you all think.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

I go knack everything
you done suck toto b4?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

I go knack everything
you done suck toto b4?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
ikeno:
attraction,it looks nice on them.fantasize on giving doggy with the beads as a rein to ride her grin
have you fùcked a creamy pussy b4?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by onadana: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you see a woman with waist beads, what usually comes to your mind?
Be honest.

Sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.