Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones (64579 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Sprinklepee: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you see a woman with waist beads, what usually comes to your mind?
Be honest.
omo that waist na e u dey talk small small so, e dey burst my head anytime i see for girl waist, i had to give my babe money to buy for waist, i like am die.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by egunna(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chaos14:
It reminds me of mide. God punish her where she is
grin grin grin grin wetin happen like this?haba
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Sprinklepee: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight
It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

You must be a real niggar

Me na that time my body dey ginger me well

I go knack everything
make the girl con sabi tatata(doggy) you don get me be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Foodie1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Femi8586:

I bet you wouldn't say this if it were white girls putting it on
I find white girls even more irresponsible sef.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by peacettw: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
mirinder:
do you wear it when fùcking your man?

Don't try so hard to act tough. Ironically, it cheapens you and your tough boy act
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Foodie1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy

You know a lot of hookup girls?

Hello hookup boy, how are you? grin
I'm fine , my favorite customer , how was your day? grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by BigCowHornn: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Prostitute
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Foodie1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
almarthins:

Once me I see leg chain for girl leg, Omo! No story u wan tell me, u be hookup 100%.
u are just like me, I hate am ehh

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Topmaike007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Evil
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by nkemjacob2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ogbanje
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Omootayo123(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol
ikeno:
attraction,it looks nice on them.fantasize on giving doggy with the beads as a rein to ride her grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dem too don ready to show
Any ritualist shege
Dem dey yarn say
If you think say you fit use them do ritual
Think am twice

angry
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by tnerro1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sexy sex
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just for beauty and maybe to check out for weight
It turns me on though....I don't know if am different from other guys

You must be a real niggar

Me na that time my body dey ginger me well

I go knack everything
Damn niggar
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by projet: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bostin:
Na single mother and have middle name 'Grace ' ?
Is she by chance bearing Tope too
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
if your girlfriend dey wear beads....try dey use style cut am...E get why. Maybe holding u on juju ransom
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olosho comes to mind
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Bostin(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
projet:

Is she by chance bearing Tope too
It could be her Trade name lol
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by spbaba07: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Be honest.
No be juju be that ���
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by wickedLion: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Be honest.

Anytime i see a lady with a nice beads sitting well on her waist...the only thing that comes to my mind is how to empty my account just to hold the waist and the beads in doggy style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by projet: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bostin:
It could be her Trade name lol
I for shock,cos that Grace, single mother made me jump from seat.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by wamide042(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Waistbead turns me on… especially when it’s slightly loosed around her waist…
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Jakumo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
wickedLion:

Anytime i see a lady with a nice beads sitting well on her waist...the only thing that comes to my mind is how to empty my account just to hold the waist and the beads in doggy style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You be correct man when sabi good ting. By special grace of Papa God you go climb plenty fresh toto this coming 2023 aaaaaaamen.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
peacettw:

Don't try so hard to act tough. Ironically, it cheapens you and your tough boy act
you are too serious. its a friendly conversation and you acting uptight. Is that how you do in real life?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jakumo:

You be correct man when sabi good ting. By special grace of Papa God you go climb plenty fresh toto this coming 2023 aaaaaaamen.
you done fùck creamy puci b4?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
wamide042:
Waistbead turns me on… especially when it’s slightly loosed around her waist…
have you felt like biting the beads off when in the mood?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Jakumo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
mirinder:
you done fùck creamy puci b4?

No be all ting when man pikin take eye see when mouth go fiti dey talk am. E get as e be.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Be honest.

Sexxxxc nah.......am i goin to fokk her beads?
Bro I tink of pucccccccci straight up!! (No oofencse) angry
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
wickedLion:

have you cried during sex b4?
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by peacettw: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
mirinder:
you are too serious. its a friendly conversation and you acting uptight. Is that how you do in real life?

I have a very low tolerance for crude talks. Perhaps try some other persons that may indulge you
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mirinder: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
peacettw:

I have a very low tolerance for crude talks. Perhaps try some other persons that may indulge you
try and loosen up. You are boring.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by wickedLion: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
mirinder:
have you cried during sex b4?

Noooo....i no dey cry oooo

But i have promised so many things in bed to that i cant replace back in a year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just imagine how that shinning colour beads will look on Samantha23 small and portable waist?

Then imagine how e go sweet holding her from back...walai, you go give her check for your next month unpaid salary tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.