Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor (5551 Views)

Kofo Bucknor: Woman That Tried To Save Us From Bola Tinubu Hardship & Occultism / Kofo Bucknor:Mother Told Me To Resign Over Tinubu Occultic Onslaught With Charm / Fani-Kayode: Tinubu Fought For Restoration Of Abiola’s June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Chinonye2022(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2022
Senator Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele, a former deputy governor of Lagos State during the administration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said the 2023 presidential hopeful terrorised her while they worked together.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Senator Bucknor-Akerele was Deputy to Tinubu between May 1999 and November, 2003. Both politicians however don’t see eye to eye in recent times.
He has different behaviours. In fact (he fought me) with charms and all.”

“So later, Awishe Savage called me and advised me to resign.”

“My mother also called me and reminded me that I am her only child, and she is aged. She asked me to resign,” Bucknor told Alaroye in a recent interview in Yoruba.

This newspaper recalls that Bucknor-Akerele and Tinubu were both NADECO members.
NADECO was a pro-democracy organization whose members protested against the military government of General Sani Abacha over the annulment of the June 12, 1993 election which Moshood Kashimawo Olawale (MKO) Abiola won.

When Nigeria returned to Democracy in 1999, Afenifere leaders convinced Bucknor-Akerele to become Tinubu’s deputy.
However, things fell apart when Bucknor-Akerele accused Tinubu of attempting to take over the Alliance for Democracy (AD) “and I feel that I could not follow him in that scheme”, she said.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://politicsnigeria.com/how-tinubu-fought-me-with-charms-when-i-was-his-deputy-kofo-bucknor/&ved=2ahUKEwigydOWn-z7AhUhuaQKHSjaCagQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3GFfSjwSrNWo-Q5HBlJM64

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Chinonye2022(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Like i said before those that will vote for Tinubu wil vote for Tinubu those that wil vote for Obi wil vote for Obi those that will vote for Atiku wil vote for Atiku nothing wil ever change their minds

12 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by fuckJones(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2022
So I will have Tinubu and pick Obi abi? When I no mad. God forbid

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by chiefolododo(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Oogun fun Ra re
Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Majesty2(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Who is this thing?

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Majesty2(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmm nawa ooo

Jagaban himself

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by socialmediaman: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2022
If your public support for Emilokan is because you don’t want to end up like Funsho Williams, you have a choice to use the secret ballot in February, that’s your only chance in fact!

26 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by HydraFeeds(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
She never said the reasons Tinubu fought her. Most number 2 are known for usurping their bosses and no competent leader will want his subordinates to usurp him.

And someone of Tinubu caliber that ploriferates countless protégés will definitely have few bad eggs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Yankee101: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu is dead on arrival

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Janajack: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu is an Indian by blood.
For people that have been asking about the true identity of Tinubu, Tinubu parents are Indians, he migrated to Nigeria by circumstances.

That is why he hold Lagos indigenes hostage, he held Lagos Treasury hostage and all politicians in Lagos.

Tinubu is a juju man, nobody talks when he is talking. He told Buhari that he must grab APC presidential ticket whether they like it or it, and he won it.

Tinubu has vowed that he must become the president of Nigeria by all means. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Christistruth00: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Akerele Bucknors Mother is Black American

That woman Don Sabi Nigerian Politics well

8 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by TheChameleon: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Janajack:
Tinubu is an Indian by blood.
For people that have been asking about the true identity of Tinubu, Tinubu parents are Indians, he migrated to Nigeria by circumstances.

That is why he hold Lagos indigenes hostage, he held Lagos Treasury hostage and all politicians in Lagos.

Tinubu is a juju man, nobody talks when he is talking. He told Buhari that he must grab APC presidential ticket whether they like it or it, and he won it.

Tinubu has vowed that he must become the president of Nigeria by all means. Fingers crossed.

Tinubu is actually a Jamaican.... He is Bob Marley's cousin's nephew's half step-brother.

Source - BAT told me grin

Babalu Babalu Blooobanaba is actually Reggae

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by SmartPolician: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
I knew it - Tinubu is using charms to manipulate Yoruba people so they don't think well.

If not, how does one explain that an old man steals from you, you are happy about it and even supporting him to become the president of Nigeria? undecided

12 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by swaggerjack: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
I knew it - Tinubu is using charms to manipulate Yoruba people so they don't think well.

If not, how does one explain that an old man steals from you, you are happy about it and even supporting him to become the president of Nigeria? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by bdon123(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:
Bro u already sound mad to right tinking Nigerians.Becos i cannot understand why u will vote somebody who is almost dying n clearly has a very shady past as president.

14 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by diadem10: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
And you didn't die? Where's the clip btw? Because zombidient are always roaming mad with their lies..

Meanwhile, Tinubu's deputy governors were being sneaky and worked with Obasanjo who had a problem with Tinubu. They wanted to oust Tinubu and become in charge. Just imagine.. when Tinubu said he was the most investigated Politician, you thought he was joking? Everyone, including his sneaky deputy governors and then President Obasanjo wanted to remove him.

In the end, same Obasanjo praised Tinubu for his achievements in Lagos and promised to implement Tinubu's ideas at the federal level. Imagine if those stupid haters had succeeded in ousting Tinubu, Lagos wouldn't be what it's today. Yeye dey smell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by JAMO84: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Story

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by OkCornel(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Power must be grabbed at all cost - Tinubu 2022.

Senator Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele understands this.

Funsho Williams understands this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by swaggerjack: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkCornel:
Power must be grabbed at all cost - Tinubu 2022.

Senator Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele understands this.

Funsho Williams understands this.

6 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Diabolic
Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by potent5(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
We are not surprised.
Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by swaggerjack: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
Diabolic

Nigerian must not be built in the vision of the occult infinity grandmaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Brendaniel: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu is a civilian dictator
Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by FreeStuffsNG: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmmm. I know that most of the children of hate raised with hate and bigotry were not born then or still in diapers then.

If HE Bucknor was charmed was it charm that led her to move to another party to become their flagbearer like the current lp candidate who moved to lp after losing out in pdp?

She campaigned and performed woefully at the polls. Is it charm that made Lagosians not to vote for her too?

The fact of the matter is that she wanted to succeed Asiwaju and the likes of Late Pa Ganiu Dawodu and Pa Adebajo were using her against Asiwaju then other opportunists came between them until she was removed.

If after all these years, she still has not seen what she did wrong and still blaming only others then that explains why she has remained in political retirement since then unlike her successor Femi Pedro who has since made peace with Asiwaju Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by FarahAideed: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nobody has anything good to say about this man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by BigYash: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:
The thing is, you are mad, just that you don't know. Because its only a mad man that will pick a candidate that can't even remember the name of the party he is representing .. And its only a mad man that will still want to vote a party that is causing him hardship ...

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by jetwonder(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin So Jagaban finished her and Dom her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by Hoelujohn: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
HydraFeeds:
She never said the reasons Tinubu fought her. Most number 2 are known for usurping their bosses and no competent leader will want his subordinates to usurp him.

And someone of Tinubu caliber that ploriferates countless protégés will definitely have few bad eggs
Exactly � bro. Ambode also tried same thing by not getting clearance and permission from Tinubu before signing contracts. He was removed

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by codedguy1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
fuckJones:
angry

To you, you are making sense but to right thinking people and especially intelligent, responsible, enlightened and exposed Yoruba people, you are actually mad like you said.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor by OkCornel(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just thinking aloud.

Separate Nigeria in two parts say Western Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria.

Tinubu (or Atiku) and Obi should rule either side for the next 2 years. Whoever performs better based on feedback from the masses should rule the entire country for the next 6 years, subject to another performance review midway into the 6 years.

That way, politicians will be on their toes and must work for the benefit of the masses.

If both perform abysmally, boot them out and seek fresh candidates/ideas.

Recycle this template going forward.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic) / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.