Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] (410 Views)

Wahala Pro Max As Mum Goes To Home Of Boy Who Impregnated Her Daughter (Video) / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] by uchebest20(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2022

Man gifts girlfriend $100 and iPhone 13 Pro Max as Christmas gift[Watch]

A man and his babe participated in a TikTok challenge, and he surprised her with two lovely gifts.

He gave his babe an iPhone 13 Pro Max and a $100 bill as early Christmas gifts, despite the fact that he made her choose one.

The challenge entails writing two different special items or fun-filled activities on a stick-it note and asking one's partner to pick any of the notes, despite the fact that the front is hidden from them

In a video circulating online, he wrote $100 on one note and iPhone 13 Pro Max on the other, before asking her to select one.

She almost picked the iPhone 13 but her man held firmly to it and asked her to choose wisely, so she went for the other. When the removed the note that had $100 written on it she was excited.

So he gave her a 100 dollar bill, however, he showed her the other paper and when she realised that it was iPhone 13 Pro Max, her facial expression changed.

Fortunately for the girl, her boyfriend had already bought the smartphone so he brought it out and gave it to her in addition to the $100 she received earlier.

She grabbed the phone with so much excitement and eagerness that it fell out of his hands.

Watch the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/12/09/man-gifts-girlfriend-100-and-iphone-13-pro-max-as-christmas-giftwatch/v

Re: Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] by Robertgreene1(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
A girl dat has fuckd, fvcks and will still fvck other men oo undecided
Tueh!!!
I do rather take my money to orphanages
Re: Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] by NoahHadNoArk: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2022
The guy above me you are a real bad belle.

Rise above hate, las las you will be fine.

My peace I leave you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Fun Places To Be & Spend Less This December / Indeed She Is A Perfect Olosho Chic With Full Konjii / Never Do This To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.