Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,682 members, 7,834,270 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News (1231 Views)

Breaking: Shocking, How Did Obi Become Every-home Without Billboards? / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Seun Stop All Ipob News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
After 2014 election and Tinubu's scandallous bullion vans pre-election vote buying, I started following the enigma called Tinubu. The most shocking is the easy with which his supporters tag me or anyone who criticises Tinubu as Igbo or IPOB. I enjoy the misjudgement anyway. For your information, I'm from the north central but we've got to drop tribalism and save our country from evil men like Tinubu.

For the first time, I traveled to the East to get the clearer picture of what most likely Tinubu men are posting on the social media but I was astounded to realize they are largely lies and fake news from Tinubu's newspapers or social media touts. I pity the Igbos having realized how people like Tinubu use the Media to blackmail them and destabilize their land.
The most shocking was the Nation Newspaper's report that Chimamanda's sister was killed by IPOB in Anambra. I was quite aware that the Nation Newspaper is owned by Tinubu so I started digging. Luckily, Chimamanda issued a disclaimer that she was never related with the dead woman and secondly there was another disclaimer that it's a family feud that led to her death. Wow, what a world? Nation Newspaper was mute after doing the damage of fake news! I became very angry with the man called Tinubu and his style of politics because everything about the Nation Newspaper became IPOB this and that and they're largely false.
I tried assessing the reportage of TVC, a television station owned by Tinubu, I was baffled at what I got. The most spectacular was when an APC national women leader was invited, she said to the whole world that it was impossible to campaign in the southeast because of IPOB. Funnily, I was in Emene, in Enugu state and later went to other states. They were quiet and peaceful. So while someone was lying to the whole world, I was busy doing a weekend study.

The last platform I investigated was Nairaland. The first thing I did was to check the profiles of those strongly supporting Tinubu. I can tell you authoritatively that almost 100% of IPOB threads on Nairaland are created by Tinubu's supporters and over 99% are fake.
Why did I carry out this little study? One, I want to know who a true nationalist is and how he should think. I have been following Obi and his supporters, I don't see them making efforts to set Yoruba land on fire using Sunday Igboho, OPC rather they focus on the personality of Tinubu. On the other hand, Tinubu's body language and his supporters are tilted to violence, killing and chaos because of election. A good leader cherishes oppositions and works hard to sell his ideology not to destroy those he believes are not supporting him.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by derecho(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
We know those peddling those lies.
Any young Christian who had been on mission or gone for conferences across Nigeria knows true state of this nation.

Tinubu and his supporters don't know that God is the one at work.He is still banking on his outdated strategy of religion and ethnic politics.

Obi was audacious from the get go.
Don't vote for me because I'm Igbo or Christian but because I'm competent...he's always said

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by julaion: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Give them wotowoto this urchins agbado boys will wail to eternity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
North4Obi23:
After 2014 election and Tinubu's scandallous bullion vans pre-election vote buying, I started following the enigma called Tinubu. The most shocking is the easy with which his supporters tag me or anyone who criticises Tinubu as Igbo or IPOB. I enjoy the misjudgement anyway. For your information, I'm from the north central but we've got to drop tribalism and save our country from evil men like Tinubu.

For the first time, I traveled to the East to get the clearer picture of what most likely Tinubu men are posting on the social media but I was astounded to realize they are largely lies and fake news from Tinubu's newspapers or social media touts. I pity the Igbos having realized how people like Tinubu use the Media to blackmail them and destabilize their land.
The most shocking was the Nation Newspaper's report that Chimamanda's sister was killed by IPOB in Anambra. I was quite aware that the Nation Newspaper is owned by Tinubu so I started digging. Luckily, Chimamanda issued a disclaimer that she never related with the dead woman and secondly there was another disclaimer that it's a family feud that led to her death. Wow, what a world? Nation Newspaper was mute after doing the damage of fake news! I became very angry with the man called Tinubu and his style of politics because everything about the Nation Newspaper became IPOB this and that and they're largely false.
I tried assessing the reportage of TVC, a television Station owned by Tinubu, it was baffled at what I got. The most spectacular was was when as APC national women leader was invited, she said to the whole world that it was impossible to campaign in the southeast because of IPOB. Funnily, I was in Emene, in Enugu state and later went to other states. They were quiet and peaceful. So while someone was lying to the whole world, I was busy doing a weekend study.

The last platform, I invested was Nairaland. The first thing I did was to check the profiles of those strongly supporting Tinubu. I can tell you authoritatively that almost 100% of IPOB threads on Nairaland are created by Tinubu's supporters and over 99% are fake.
Why did I carry out this little study? One, I want to know who a true nationalist is and how he should think. I have been following Obi and his supporters, I don't see them making efforts to set Yoruba land on fire using Sunday Igboho, OPC rather they focus on the personality of Tinubu. On the other hand, Tinubu's body language and his supporters are tilted to violence, killing and chaos because of election. A good leader cherishes oppositions and works hard to sell his ideology not to destroy those he believes are not supporting him.
They will realize their games isn't working in few days, they're number one in blackmail, you forgotten how they claimed Obi son stepped on Nigeria flag, they are number one in propaganda, they have used and still using different propaganda against Obi, still PO is waxing strong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by KingKO22: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
IPOB and ESN are wailing on top Tinubu matter while Beerfraud is burning down

Several thousands of Nyamirin are dead and the one alive cant go out on Monday but they will never complain about this rathe they will die untop of Tinubu matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by derecho(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guy na Copy and Paste be your profession?

If you so care about them, volunteer yourself and go quell the "inferno".
KingKO22:

Several thousands of Nyamirin are dead and the one alive cant go out on Monday but they will never complain about this rathe they will die untop of Tinubu matter

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by DSC7: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Apc came to power through social media which they used for all sort of propagandas but this time around we are ready for them and their push and start shaky candidate...

They are trying so hard to pit Igbos against northerners but their evil plan will never work... Nigerians are wiser now...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
post=119022473:

They will release their games isn't working in few days, they're number one in blackmail, you forgotten how they claimed Obi son stepped on Nigeria flag, they are number one in propaganda, they have used and still using different propaganda against Obi, still PO is waxing strong
They're very shameless otherwise they can't be supporting a walking corpse like Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Mrkindness: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
KingKO22:

shege bayarben banza, wai Nyamirin..

Stop the hate this people have never done you any Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Mrkindness: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Nyamiri people will never have peace in their region....as long as they keep causing chaos on different social media platforms... Playing hatred politics ....peacs will.elude them in their region forever
because you hate peace and you wish others violence. May peace depart from your home.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by ecolime(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by diadem10: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why has the mode not caution these people with their fake news? There's also that sanudeunifer or something.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by diadem10: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why has the mod not caution these people with their fake news? There's also that sanudeunifer or something.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by TheChameleon: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chinedu... be proud of your heritage for once.

Stop denying your identity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by MadmanObi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
TheChameleon:
Chinedu... be proud of your heritage for once.

Stop denying your identity

Baby factory product get heritage for your face? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
julaion:
Give them wotowoto this urchins agbado boys will wail to eternity
They are surprised to know someone is studying them.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
DSC7:
Apc came to power through social media which they used for all sort of propagandas but this time around we are ready for them and their push and start shaky candidate...

They are trying so hard to pit Igbos against northerners but their evil plan will never work... Nigerians are wiser now...
I have devoted my time to studying their moves. They are not even smart.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Mortiple(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thank you for this write up.

I hope it makes front page.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu doesn't mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 10, 2022
North4Obi23:

The most shocking was the Nation Newspaper's report that Chimamanda's sister was killed by IPOB in Anambra. I was quite aware that the Nation Newspaper is owned by Tinubu so I started digging. Luckily, Chimamanda issued a disclaimer that she was never related with the dead woman and secondly there was another disclaimer that it's a family feud that led to her death. Wow, what a world? Nation Newspaper was mute after doing the damage of fake news! I became very angry with the man called Tinubu and his style of politics because everything about the Nation Newspaper became IPOB this and that and they're largely false.
I tried assessing the reportage of TVC, a television station owned by Tinubu, I was baffled at what I got. The most spectacular was when an APC national women leader was invited, she said to the whole world that it was impossible to campaign in the southeast because of IPOB. Funnily, I was in Emene, in Enugu state and later went to other states. They were quiet and peaceful. So while someone was lying to the whole world, I was busy doing a weekend study.

The last platform I investigated was Nairaland. The first thing I did was to check the profiles of those strongly supporting Tinubu. I can tell you authoritatively that almost 100% of IPOB threads on Nairaland are created by Tinubu's supporters and over 99% are fake.
Kindly read to get informed.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2022
You can see Tinubu's Snakes are rattled.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2022
MadmanObi:

Baby factory product get heritage for your face? grin

Ovary harvester too they talk?
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Ttalk: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2022
OP is Nyamiri that's ashamed to declare his identity. In fact he prefer answering almajiri than IPOB. Shame
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by MadmanObi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Ovary harvester too they talk?

Chinedu the popular virgin slicergrin
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu is beastly anjd won't govern Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: Shocking Revelations Between Tinubu & His Fake IPOB News by Ogbuefi2020: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yorubas are yet to realize how social media has destroyed their power of the media and made them powerless. BVAS will finally bury their rigging power

(1) (Reply)

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu / Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines / Keep Your Old Notes And Vote Tinubu To Reverse Emefiele's Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.