Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

In Case Sapa Is Stalking You, Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Case Sapa Is Stalking You, Come (319 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / She's Married But She's Stalking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Case Sapa Is Stalking You, Come by ZaRuleOfLaw: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
if you got data & a phone, but Sapa is looking at you lustfully, waiting for the perfect opportunity to bend you over a table and... lipsrsealed wink join the free updates group where you can start with nothing, to becoming your boss cool. Your only capital is the data in your phone. Mentorship is free. Copy the link below and remove the spaces in-between, then paste it in your browser:

https ://chat. whatsapp. com/Fm4RoBD1FfZKBrElpzAyCX

See ya

(1) (Reply)

5 Sings Your Lover Wants To Break Up With You / Benefits Of Dating A Latina / Bayelsa Traditional Music Is Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.