Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) (40505 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kneeling down or prostration no be character as dem talk am.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Omoawoke: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omoluabi,
You don't have to support his political ambition, but preserve your culture.
Don't be like that boy called mr macaroni that has no home training

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Foodie1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
She is just doing it for the money, forgot all these eye service..
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
I know her, She is an Igbo Woman.

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by oluwagbenga98327: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
JAGABANJAGABAN...
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Yorubas of today do a lot of eye service. You will see children kneel prostrate and greet only elders that are yorubas but will not even say a goodmorning to an elder from another tribe. Is that one respect?. That means bigotry is in born. Only the few well mannered trained ones are really respectful

In my tribe children don't discriminate between elders along ethnicity. The disrespectful ones will not greet you regardless of your tribe, respectful ones will greet you irrespective of your tribe.

So oga culture train ur kids to respect elders irrespective of tribe and stop being an idiot
Any Yoruba that shows respect to an Igbo elder is a fool!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Any Yoruba that shows respect to an Igbo elder is a fool!
Leave ogbomosho for once in your life you won't. If ur father didn't train you well you mustn't pass it on to your kids, they mustn't take after you in becoming useless
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 6:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Oyibos Dey call am sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Respect is reciprocal
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2022
The power grabber you mean??

“Gbamu Gbamu.!!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Ugmama(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu is just a man that knows the heart of the game...

If only zombidients can come out from their shells and see who tinubu is ..

They would quickly drop the idea of supporting obi.... grin grin

So Nigeria electing whom will lead us to our promise land is all about games

Small pikens full nairaland o
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Hopebringer: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Those animals who wake their parents as if they are taking corner kick will be very angry at her now.

They are now taking the shortest route to her social media page to insult the living daylight out of her.

I do t have a dog in this fight but you animals who strangel your parents or use machete on them yet come out to pretend that you are better that those yam leggers is funny to use neutrals

But at the end of the day you yorubas are disgusting.
Now cry grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Libera: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

please increase the volume my brother, Tinubu is the real deal, Akanbi omo olodo ide , on his mandate I stand gidigba.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

when will you have sense in your skull instead of Tinubu's urine, at 45?
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2022
So this is the kind of rule,he wants to rule us,so that everyone will knee down before him, lai lai ,e no go happen, thunder fire bla blu bal
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by sule17(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
It's not our fault you have a mannerless culture that permits your people to insult elders as if they are your mate. We're more civilized and not from the apes family.

GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS.... SAY NO TO ZOMBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol... Peter Obi enjoys genuine love
Nobody cares about genuine love, from hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2022
See a nice and cultured woman not like those ones that were shouting na who be obidient na him we go give Mouth Action.. Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
Normal yoruba way of greeting old old elders. Doesn't really mean the lady is a respectful person. It's all eye service

Lol. But Peter obi got genuine love abi

2 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by makavalley(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Now IFEOMA is supporting Tinubu nobody is calling her name's or saying an IFEOMA or tribal statement but let One Yoruba support or do same for Peter Obi...boom different bullshit talk and insult
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Yorubas of today do a lot of eye service. You will see children kneel prostrate and greet only elders that are yorubas but will not even say a goodmorning to an elder from another tribe. Is that one respect?. That means bigotry is in born. Only the few well mannered trained ones are really respectful

In my tribe children don't discriminate between elders along ethnicity. The disrespectful ones will not greet you regardless of your tribe, respectful ones will greet you irrespective of your tribe.

So oga culture train ur kids to respect elders irrespective of tribe and stop being an idiot
Which ajarabuka tribe you come from? - omo àbí pa'be gbogbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Naijanascam: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2022
That's what she is supposed to do after funding her chameleon life style......
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
It's not our fault you have a mannerless culture that permits your people to insult elders as if they are your mate. We're more civilized and not from the apes family.
Civilized in terms of organ harvesting.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Naijanascam: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Omoawoke:
Omoluabi,
You don't have to support his political ambition, but preserve your culture.
Don't be like that boy called mr macaroni that has no home training

See them talking as if they have something upstairs........... you have home training and be praising those that impoverished your generation........

Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by ObiLamba: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
Normal yoruba way of greeting old old elders. Doesn't really mean the lady is a respectful person. It's all eye service
She s a very wise person.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
You can't understand what you don't practice. We greet those we deem respectful and worthy not people from a culture that kicks their parents from bed. We don't shake our parents here like you do in the east. Yorùbá will continue to embrace the culture of respects. We don't behave like apes. Lol

Greetings in any form doesn't amount to respect or whatever you choose to call it. A wife might decide to kneel or role on the floor just to greet the husband and that same wife might still kill the husband later that same day.
Culture is a way of life and it doesn't necessarily mean that one culture is superior to the other. An igbo child wont ”kick” an elder as you people are insinuating. I've been around the country and I know how many tribes do relate to one another. Yorubas will role on the floor and the moment you leave they'll start an unpleasant topic about you.
I've had my own experiences and I will rather you dont greet me than you greeting me and talk rubbish behind me.

Greeting no be friendship, even Judas kissed Jesus and still betrayed him.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
You can't understand what you don't practice. We greet those we deem respectful and worthy not people from a culture that kicks their parents from bed. We don't shake our parents here like you do in the east. Yorùbá will continue to embrace the culture of respects. We don't behave like apes. Lol

Keep quiet please...

The other guy is right.

The only time you people respect people from other tribes is when they are rich or wealthy, if not you guys do eye service a lot.
Your so-called respect is fake and hypocritical, that is why a 60 years old person or more can genuflect to greet a young man from other tribe as long as he has money. This one no be say dem say dem say, na fact and real matter.

While other tribes will rather not greet you and watch you pass or ignore you, a yoruba person will greet you now and still backstab you the next moment.
They will praise you now and rubbish you the next, without you doing anything doing thing to warrant it o.

A little kid that just started talking and learning to pronounce words start with insults and swearing words in your tribe.

Even mothers from una side often times swear for the fathers of their kids in the presence of their kids if they are angry with the kid or their fathers OR unhappy with their situation at that moment.

FYI, I was born and brought up in Yoruba land, so I know what I'm saying boy.
So forget that talk, na who no know una, una go fit deceive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2022
ogundeleai:

Which ajarabuka tribe you come from? - omo àbí pa'be gbogbo
Should it matter the tribe? Is a so called respectful person suppose to discriminate elders according to their tribes. Or do you think your tribe is better than any other tribe?
Just talking like an agbero

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by edungene7: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Absolute rubbish playing dami god when he is yet to be president if laying down to greet portrays respect and loyalty Akintola wouldn't have betrayed Awolowo
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by toprealman: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2022
It's actually not good for democracy for everyone to like you. It's good Non- Yorubas are campaigning for him.
2023, let people vote with their conscience.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Thedon22: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
Lol... Peter Obi enjoys genuine love
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by 7arrows: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:
Nigerians Got Culture: See How This Lady Was Spotted Greeting Tinubu During His Chatham House Visit(Photos)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-got-culture-lady-spotted-on-her-knees-greeting-tinubu-during-his-chatham-house-visit-has-everyone-talking/
Source iReporteronline.

So wetin concern us? Is she like she lick his balls that's her business. This news shouldn't even be here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.