Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) (40551 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Her choice!
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by 7arrows: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
Tinubu is just a man that knows the heart of the game...

If only zombidients can come out from their shells and see who tinubu is ..

They would quickly drop the idea of supporting obi.... grin grin

Tinubu is a nice man no doubt. But that doesn't mean he must be president. He has open hands but that doesn't mean I should vote for him. He knows the game of politics YES but I'm done playing games with my children's future. Its time for a real change.

The fact remains the Same. HE'S NOT CAPABLE, NOT COMPETENT. MAYBE 10 YEARS AGO BUT NOW, NO WAY. PETER OBI REMAINS MY FIRST CHOICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Yinmu! All na hi service
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by 7arrows: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Omoawoke:
Omoluabi,
You don't have to support his political ambition, but preserve your culture.
Don't be like that boy called mr macaroni that has no home training

What stupid culture are u talking about? The culture that give one the right over another? Or the culture that says sell your generation because of money? Or the one that keeps you and your generation in bondage? Baba forget culture and ethnicity. Vote competency.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Kinddetective: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2022
How is this news? If she likes make she lie down, he who pays the piper detects the tune. She is doing that for her pocket
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Mrkindness: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2022
This one too na news
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Doyou2019: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
Normal yoruba way of greeting old old elders. Doesn't really mean the lady is a respectful person. It's all eye service

Even our elders know this truth; that's why they coined the phrase 'Idobale ko ni iwa'
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Anything to help you cashout from the Lootocrat!
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Thedon22:

Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu

What is a Tinubu. Abeg shift.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Nobody cares about genuine love, from hypocrites.

You wouldn't understand. We have seen the facial expression of people at APC rallies. grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Pallium: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
Does your tribe greet at all? See this one oo. You think you have a pinion on how Yoruba run our culture when your own culture is trash. Abeg swerve
That guy is even lieing. You can identify a Yoruba from mere greeting.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by alizma: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Nice one, it's our culture, it's our way, don't try to steal it from us. Keep it up our darling mother, sister, wife and daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by theredaddy: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Mr respect why is it that most insultive words have their roots in yoruba language? Their are disrespectful elements in every tribe but yorubas? Aside they offer selective respect based on tribe, they are very insultive and disrespectful. I used to think they are respectful until I lived amongst them

which one is roots, is there any language you won't find insults, or is there any insult in yoruba that can not be translate ....

If you insist yoruba have the biggest artillery of abuses, maybe but we know where and where not to direct it, and as a matter of relevance to the thread yorubas still remain the most cultured & respectful tribe,

bro check yourself if your yoruba neibors don't respect you it can only mean you be irresponsible human being
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Dicoomoba: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Yorubas of today do a lot of eye service. You will see children kneel prostrate and greet only elders that are yorubas but will not even say a goodmorning to an elder from another tribe. Is that one respect?. That means bigotry is in born. Only the few well mannered trained ones are really respectful

In my tribe children don't discriminate between elders along ethnicity. The disrespectful ones will not greet you regardless of your tribe, respectful ones will greet you irrespective of your tribe.

So oga culture train ur kids to respect elders irrespective of tribe and stop being an idiot

I went to porthacourt and it wasn’t far fetched to know where I’m from coz the culture is there Yoruba lawa , we have respect for elders
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by atinga1: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbagura:
You can't understand what you don't practice. We greet those we deem respectful and worthy not people from a culture that kicks their parents from bed. We don't shake our parents here like you do in the east. Yorùbá will continue to embrace the culture of respects. We don't behave like apes. Lol
Story. Keep deceiving yourself.
If respect is delegated to certain people because of ethnicity, then it's pure crap.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Show us how she greets poor elders first lmao ,Africans na benefit respect them get ,this same woman fit dey show her gateman shege ,black man only respect money
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Jlow2: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2022
If she likes she can postrate on the air, it's least of nigerias proplems ,let's face the issues that has brought our economy ,security to it knees.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Superwave16320:
Can you kneel or postrate to greet a mad man who neither appreciate nor understand your culture

So u teach ur bastards that anybody who isn't yoruba is mad. Next time tell them they mustn't kneel, saying goodmorning is ok.

Bigotic things
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Dicoomoba:

I went to porthacourt and it wasn’t far fetched to know where I’m from coz the culture is there Yoruba lawa , we have respect for elders

Respect for yoruba elders only, that is eye service to me. A respectful person will respect his elders irrespective of tribe
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu would come a distant 3rd
oyebanji44:
Tinubu is just a man that knows the heart of the game...

If only zombidients can come out from their shells and see who tinubu is ..

They would quickly drop the idea of supporting obi.... grin grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Fortruth: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2022
That’s just a psychologically lost Igbo
There are plenty of them courtesy of Lagos
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2022
theredaddy:

which one is roots, is there any language you won't find insults, or is there any insult in yoruba that can not be translate ....

If you insist yoruba have the biggest artillery of abuses, maybe but we know where and where not to direct it, and as a matter of relevance to the thread yorubas still remain the most cultured & respectful tribe,

bro check yourself if your yoruba neibors don't respect you it can only mean you be irresponsible human being
Sharrap there. Teach your kids how to respect and greet their elders irrespective of their tribes. Anyway I no longer reside where I have disrespectful fellows.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Isn't it ironic to say you're from a respectful culture yet call people ape?
Gbagura:
You can't understand what you don't practice. We greet those we deem respectful and worthy not people from a culture that kicks their parents from bed. We don't shake our parents here like you do in the east. Yorùbá will continue to embrace the culture of respects. We don't behave like apes. Lol
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Look how the acclaimed respectful people talk...so disrespectful
Britishpea:

Pathetic lot. So greeting which you said it is normal in Yoruba land is now eye service. Lack of proper education is synonymous to nyamiris.

And what type of English is ‘old old elder’ elder is elder. What’s old elder? You didn’t even stop there you went ahead to disgrace your generation by saying old old elder!
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Jlow2: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2022
For those who said they will grab power by force, Nigerians have seen he'll in the past 7 and half years, and we re ready to pay the ultimate price than to see another 8years of hell, we will not be intimidated by threats of violence by anybody, after all the thugs that will lead the front are human beings, nigeria must be great again, we will not vote by intimidation or vote buying, say no to alqaeda people's congress
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:

You wouldn't understand. We have seen the facial expression of people at APC rallies. grin
Nobody cares about what you see. You are just a statistic.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by theredaddy: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there. Teach your kids how to respect and greet their elders irrespective of their tribes. Anyway I no longer reside where I have disrespectful fellows.

i guess your parent taught you "sharrap" ... was that how they spelled it for you or you decided to correct them in public
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2022
theredaddy:

i guess your parent taught you "sharrap" ... was that how they spelled it for you or you decided to correct them in public
Sharrap there
That's what I use for brainless mofos
Help me spell it correctly then shove it into your ass
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Fortruth: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Elders that are shitty?
Nonsense.

The youths,some of them, are shythole, but not all of them are lazy.
Tinubu is already on Diapers…. Why do we want him to disgrace Black people on the world stage in 2023? Why?

Enough is enough.

U no get shame?
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by OgaSeun: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Yorubas of today do a lot of eye service. You will see children kneel prostrate and greet only elders that are yorubas but will not even say a goodmorning to an elder from another tribe. Is that one respect?. That means bigotry is in born. Only the few well mannered trained ones are really respectful

In my tribe children don't discriminate between elders along ethnicity. The disrespectful ones will not greet you regardless of your tribe, respectful ones will greet you irrespective of your tribe.

So oga culture train ur kids to respect elders irrespective of tribe and stop being an idiot

Mumu...
You want Yoruba children to show you the respect you lack in your own culture??
We go greet you the way your people greet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.