Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) (40548 Views)

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
smiley

You will still tire than this when it's time. Sorry manage it.

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Keep quiet please...

The other guy is right.

The only time you people respect people from other tribes is when they are rich or wealthy, if not you guys do eye service a lot.
Your so-called respect is fake and hypocritical, that is why a 60 years old person or more can genuflect to greet a young man from other tribe as long as he has money. This one no be say dem say dem say, na fact and real matter.

While other tribes will rather not greet you and watch you pass or ignore you, a yoruba person will greet you now and still backstab you the next moment.
They will praise you now and rubbish you the next, without you doing anything doing thing to warrant it o.

A little kid that just started talking and learning to pronounce words start with insults and swearing words in your tribe.

Even mothers from una side often times swear for the fathers of their kids in the presence of their kids if they are angry with the kid or their fathers OR unhappy with their situation at that moment.

FYI, I was born and brought up in Yoruba land, so I know what I'm saying boy.
So forget that talk, na who no know una, una go fit deceive.

You people are always proud to say you were born and brought up in Yorubaland.
That’s a plus for us at least, your parents chose to brith you here over your hometown for a reason, so don’t act like you’re wiser than them ok?
It means we’re your master, so stop bothering your head over who God has blessed, you’ll just die of headache for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I only offered you a remedy to your persistent headache by telling you to go back to the dungeon you crawled out from, but you’re misinterpreting it.
Is it that you dislike your place that much, that you hate to go back there?

What you call racism at times is people’s way of maintaining sanity in their land, but because you’re a nonentity, you play victim.
Dubai has stopped many Africans countries from coming to their country, did heaven fall? No.

Same way we’re going to get rid of unfortunate people who run their mouth and keep wanting to destroy our land.
Get prepared.
There is nothing like dungeon anywhere. People move everytime..start by telling your people in every part of the world from UK to US to every part of europe to leave the west and come and join you in your village. Let's see if they won't spit on your forehead. Madame all these talk of getting rid of anybody stops in your stupid head cheesy you dont even have any land..better dont let frustration finish you. There are other stuffs to put your energy on. You can channel your energy to campaigning for blabulah candidate. I suspect you are just one small naughty girl yet to marry. Better behave yourself so someone can later pick your remains to marry unless you have decided you want to be alone till death. also, i'm sure you arent attractive but find ways to get sex so it can reduce this your frustration and foolishness. Abeg avoid my moniker. Do this dragging with another person biko cheesy
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s a plus for us at least, your parents chose to brith you here over your hometown for a reason, so don’t act like you’re wiser than them ok?
It means we’re your master, so stop bothering your head over who God has blessed, you’ll just die of headache for nothing.

Its not you God blessed o grin. God cant bless an idiot like you but you'd come to an online forum and be ranting...abeg show me your pix..let me see how he blessed you grin
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

M@ster lo ma choke e ni be yen.

We don't stay in our cave and think the world revolves around us the way you people do.
All your land, we don buy am finish and you're here shouting masters, od£!

If you guys fail to travel or don't have the mind to do that, we people do and we have minds to do that, and it is one of the major reasons we conquer any place we find ourselves.

Blessed kor Imbedded ni, if dem born you well, tell me your family house or ancestral land, if I no find one of my whole wey go buy am, come turn una go tenants OR "efumi lowo" gang on top your ancestral land.

Same way you people are masters over the British that came to your land to colonise you all abi, or the Fulanis that collected your land and state from you guys?

W@ck reasoning!

Wo, ko shi lo, I don't have time for a dun ce jare.
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Zionmdde: 5:03am On Dec 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's a Lagos thing. I'm still in southwest but outside Lagos, I don't feel like greeting elders I don't know.
Just to avoid unnecessary familiarity, I noticed other people just greet elderly people.
Mind your business kind of life is what you experienced, Lagos redefined culture.
Not greeting elders you don't know , I mean greeting elders that live around you, your neighbors etc. I am not being tribalistic ooo but it can as a culture shock to me when I found out yoruba kids as respectful as they are projected to be don't show any respect for anybody from another tribe. Even when you reside in the same house. At a time I got used to it sha
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by OgaSeun: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Zionmdde:

No culture is better than the other. Its simple but I guess u will probably be an illiterate
So you teach your younger ones not to respect people of other cultures?
We greet goodmorning without prostrating yes that's how we do it, if your young ones greet we of different cultures the same way nobody will complain but they don't greet at all.
All I am saying is simple, a respect that discriminates culture is no respect at all

We can't give you what you don't give yourself..
If you love the yoruba culture, embrace it and teach your children.. Once we see dem prostrating to greet you.. We go join dem.. Until then stfu
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by Denoh68: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
MARRYING AN IGBO PERSON NA BY FORCE,GO AND HAVE YOUR BRAINS CHECKED
tiger28:
I am a Northerner and I will ALLOW my daughter to marry ONLY a Southwestern aside a Northerner......

Because the way I get respect from Yoruba youths is heart-warming......they are just very respectful!

Not the ibos.........they are unreasonably too aggressive and Primitive to understand the word RESPECT!
Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

M@ster lo ma choke e ni be yen.

We don't stay in our cave and think the world revolves around us the way you people do.
All your land, we don buy am finish and you're here shouting masters, od£!

If you guys fail to travel or don't have the mind to do that, we people do and we have minds to do that, and it is one of the major reasons we conquer any place we find ourselves.

Blessed kor Imbedded ni, if dem born you well, tell me your family house or ancestral land, if I no find one of my whole wey go buy am, come turn una go tenants OR "efumi lowo" gang on top your ancestral land.

Same way you people are masters over the British that came to your land to colonise you all abi, or the Fulanis that collected your land and state from you guys?

W@ck reasoning!

Wo, ko shi lo, I don't have time for a dun ce jare.

Lol.
You know very well that we travel a lot, check the remittance statistics posted here some days ago and you’ll see that all SW states featured in it, that’s all the answer you need.
The only headache you have is that we don’t travel to your dungeon as much as y’all wanna die on our land.

We can’t leaving a progressive region and travel to a deserted ugm land where they kill humans for fun.
If they born your father well, relocate to the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
You know very well that we travel a lot, check the remittance statistics posted here some days ago and you’ll see that all SW states featured in it, that’s all the answer you need.
The only headache you have is that we don’t travel to your dungeon as much as y’all wanna die on our land.

We can’t leaving a progressive region and travel to a deserted ugm land where they kill humans for fun.
If they born your father well, relocate to the east.
Fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.