Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign (54809 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by IfnobeGod20: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Which one is APC presidential flag off? When the flag off has been done in Jos last month. They are just using Tinubu to cash out big way.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by nurudeen181(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
But how manage most of this pictures comes up without any woman in the caption, na men cook, na men serve?... abi e get why
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by azikiweironsi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

a local Yahoo is calling international ex footballers m0rons?

what have you achieved in your life than not sleeping every night yet the 3m god pity give you na car and weed you take am buy

unrepentant amugbo

You mind that one. Who knows nothing than banging and boozing.
If they had attended LP the whole social space would be full of noise. I just hope they would not begin to write them threat messages. It's their trademark. Everybody must sleep and head the same direction. You must accept their beliefs by fire by force. As if this is not democracy.
Nonsense and ingredient.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by MrBONE2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Imagine all coming to campaign for tinubu..

It is obvious that,

80% of Nigerians are supporting the man who knows the heart of the game.. the jagaban himself

5% for zombidients. grin grin

Don't mind the Obi-idiots Bwana grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Villa12(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They were paid to be at Tinubu campaign
Yes, they collected bread and 1k mobilization fee grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Igboslayer: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
danijesus:
Na money them find go
Werey, na poverty you dey find...

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by iHateFraudsters: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:

It is obvious that,

80% of Nigerians are supporting the man who knows the heart of the game.. the jagaban himself

I can't see where they're campaigning undecided
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Millimann: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
That was how we saw Seyi Tinubu with KCee, E-Money and Cubana Chief priest. The following week the guys were campaigning for Obi
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Dapson73(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
danijesus:
Na money them find go

Same something meaninful.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Mccullum: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

Yes, my brother. You are brilliant.

APC will in 2023, it's victory for Tinubu, your manipulation will end in failure. grin

Labourer labouring in vain.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by espeeroke: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
They started from Yahaya Bello. These guys collected his money, they even organized a match for his campaign, but as soon as they have made enough cut from him, they flew to Tinubu even before the primary election

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Roboto11: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bunch of Moronns

What have you ever achieved in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Fortruth: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:

It is obvious that,

And that is why 80% of the people are hungry, poor, and slowly becoming bandits all dem be…

Nonsense
Black people
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Josh109: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Three Things that confirms Jagaban’s (referring to Tinubu) victory is near!

1. When they make you the Topic;
It confirms you are on Top.

2. When they keep pointing at you;
It confirms you are ahead of the pack.

3. When your every move makes headlines;
It confirms you are their Boss.

“Make no mistake about it. HE Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the GAME in the PLAY. Tinubu is coming!”

3 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by kunle75(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:
Even more pictures.

Cashing out season, majority of this guys got nothing going on for them again they need to cash out.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by GreenCovering: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Bunch of Moronns

I find above comment very irritating.

Calling these people who personify the bridge that connect us together morons? Common!

sad

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by deeva2: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
JoeNL22:
God......touch their heart, they must vote obi, by fire by force.

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

See this pained disguised IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by ElSudani: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Jagaban is the man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Dapson73(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Merlin9998:
Even if he put 10 votes he can't make Tinubu win this election, Peter Obi & Amed Datti for a better Nigeria coming 2023.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for your academic assignments, check signature for WhatsApp number, let's chat business!!

Based on your conviction and submission above, it shows only the Zombidients contact you for academic assignments.

You always sound unintelligent and empty. Only the lazy and unproductive students seek your useless service.

If Pandora (scam) could become zombies small god, then you may also have hope in your dirty service.

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Olu1000: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2:
Pictures Of Former Super Eagles Players In Kano For Bola Tinubu's Campaign

Ada Anambra @g_makuachukwu3

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1601172224773193728

I actually do not blame them.Most of them wasted their resources during their playing days and can barely feed themselves today without seeking for help.They surely need his assistance.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by oyebanji44: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
MrBONE2:

Don't mind the Obi-idiots Bwana grin

Thank bro...
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by ultimateprof: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Expired products looking for a way to cash out from the old drug Barron!
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Immunity1555: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Those ones had finished your talent.
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This explain everything about you.

you're mistaken me for your dad, after graduating and job wasn't coming forth, I use keke napep to hustle for 2years, not that he kept me employed, I enrolled for my masters through it, bought my first car from the business I did with what I gained from it, at the age of 28yrs

what did your dad achieved at that age? this fooool that still drag his dad remnant foods with his siblings is questioning a lifetime hustler

obi was living on inheritance wealth and datti was living on political gains. you peter obi supporters are just bunch of luunatic

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by jaykay68(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:

It is obvious that,

they are jobless na,
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Micval: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
These ones are looking for what to eat,thier mates in same countries are making impact, contesting for the exalted positions and they are here supporting their fore father
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by steveodo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Samuel Eto is making wave in both local and international football but our ex footballers are rallying round politicians (political party inconsequential), licking their feet for Kobo Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by maxist2020(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Apart from supporting Tinubu which other evil do you do for a living?
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by naptu2: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ada Anambra @g_makuachukwu3

The Members and Organizers of the Ex-Super Eagles Legends @officialABAT and @KashimSM 2023 Presidential National Campaign Tour Project and Executives of the Kano PCC led by Hon.Baffa Babba Danagundi visits His Royal Majesty Aminu Ado Bayero CFR, the Emir of kano.

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1601242308846170112

Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
I’m really proud of how Aghahowa stayed rich. My sister fixed his house once. Nice dude with a fiery wife
Re: Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign by Lordgabison(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just like one or two among them here that are not broke. Definitely they are there out hunger and stomach infrastructure lead them to that journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.