Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Gavi Praised Luis Enrique: "Thank You Very Much For Trusting Me" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gavi Praised Luis Enrique: "Thank You Very Much For Trusting Me" (322 Views)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gavi Praised Luis Enrique: "Thank You Very Much For Trusting Me" by plethora007: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Spain international Pablo Martin Paez Gavira, also known as 'Gavi', thanked coach Luis Enrique Martinez, as the Royal Spanish Football Federation confirmed in an official statement that he was stepping down as Spain coach.

"Thank you very much for trusting and believing in me in the Spanish national team!," Gavi wrote on his social media.

The Barcelona striker emphasised that Luis Enrique "gave everything for the national team" and, as a result, the players will be "always grateful" to him.

"I wish you luck and success in the future. You gave your all for the team and we will always be grateful to you," Gavi concluded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

José Mourinho Wants FIFA To Prevent African Players From Representing Countries / Argentina Vs France: How To Watch Live, Stream Link, Team News / Argentina is the 2022 FIFA world cup champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.