Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. (96955 Views)

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by ud4u: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
RIP boy, life goes on
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Risingblue008(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
I'm not he's fan though,
But I like seeing him back
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by everythinggirly(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
This kind monitoring is just too much, these bloggers should let davido rest.
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by makavalley(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's been a hard time for this guy...I just pray he overcomes everything both him and his wife...pray they heal faster ... but OBO is really a legend sha ... social media quiet small as é go offline....his smile is contagious
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
May God heal them. Amen
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Zse1: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
cool
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by iHateFraudsters: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
wisdomkid:

Your name says you hate fraudsters, but support ritualists?

Please I was, have been, and currently #TEAMOBO

What had fraud and rituals got to do with each other?

Stick to the topic.
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Misterone: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1A6eewEPo

https://leadership.ng/davido-gears-up-for-2022-world-cup-closing-performance/
make una allow this man mourn him son quietly and in peace na! Wetin self, Davido this Davido that. Soon we will be seeing headlines like Davido looks at the sky

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Starcy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oluneutral:
May God heal him and his wife. It's not easy loosing one's child.
David, it is well!
Chioma, it is well.
I cant recall reading news or watching clip of davido putting ring in chioma finger. I nid more light from u. I come in peace
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Guyman01: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oluneutral:
May God heal him and his wife. It's not easy loosing one's child.
David, it is well!
Chioma, it is well.
Not only them but also the kids grandparents, uncles and aunts and even classmates in his playgroup.
May God grant them healing Mercies
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by bonnyhope: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Iliveforever:
Haters go talk say na ritual.

Only them know the real truth
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Daj33: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
RIP to the golden boy
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Daj33: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
R.I.P to the golden boy
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1A6eewEPo

https://leadership.ng/davido-gears-up-for-2022-world-cup-closing-performance/

I use to yansh that chioma babe bak in the day u no.....we use to call her chinko.she one of my ex.....i swaaaaar ((TRUE STORY)) angry
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Nenzeey479: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well! life itself is a mistery which no one can unravel.

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by zinaunreal(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Go climb chioma again

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Chioma4eva(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Glad he's getting better.
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sa no to juju.

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by smile11s(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Very old video
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by JooEeL(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
As much as I love this, won't the memory keep making him moody and heartbroken?

It's like a relationship you once cherish gets broken. And you keep staring at the happy times, pictures and videos of your ex? You get even more heartbroken, moved to tears and find it even more difficult to move on.

Just my opinion. May be wrong.

P.S Next time try to have a picture that shows the image visibly. Your video is blurry, not zoomed and what you claim its difficult to spot.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
I take back all I said about it. One should weep with those who weep
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by kacheezy: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
wisdomkid:
Mehn, the pains is still visible
If it’s so painful what’s he doing outside, abeg make we hear word.
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's the way he bowed to greet the old man for me, I love that... Be like say behind all the celebrity loud lifestyle, the boy get good home training

In a typical Nigerian family setting, that kind of greeting pattern will have been implanted in your brain after several slaps to the back of your head for not greeting properly... It automatically becomes a default settinf

3 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by loopimas: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by lovinagbad: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Angres:
May he and Chioma be replenished.
Tell Chioma to commot hand for Davido matter and look for a career. She should look for another man not baby daddy.
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by lailo: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmmm. The ritual must be complete. If u know, u know undecided
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by akeeng: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rokiatu45:
I really sympathise with him and Choima, I hope they are holding well mentally.
You’re still here on NL showing yansh in front of mirror and you child. Smh

Aunty, your time don pass
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Latestreport1: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Listen to what Peter Obi says to the people of Imo State at the Labour Party Campaign rally

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRJdE6Lo_I
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Herbephe1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Crying than the bereaved! The dead cannot come back again.

Some of the people here are hypocrites, how many of you have sympathize with those that were slaughtered by bandits today??

Someone was even saying he could see the pain in him...habah,the person that went to his uncle swearing with chains and cap at head,Abeg you guys should face your lives squarely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.