Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views (71707 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / Horrible Video Of Half Man Half Tree,see Why Trees Grow On His Body-See video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2022
addasjohnsona:
The best way to speak Chinese
"Her shoe shall shine"
Now read it backwards

grin grin grin

Why are you always like this?

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by LoveJesus87(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
addasjohnsona:
"Her shoe shall shine"
Now read it backwards
lols grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
Careless parents. What if those noodles strangled that baby. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by des4ella(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
addasjohnsona:
"Her shoe shall shine"
Now read it backwards
You just made my day..."shine shall shoe her" Lol...

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
It's made up by an adult
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Benwallt(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Givw him broom let him sweep n clean thet place. Ni pepper in the food?
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by faebenezer5star: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=aidameoryou post=119044333]I have this laptop for sale, but the motherboard is dead[/qouote] so why do you wanna sell it ?
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by CheapHomes1: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2022
sholikay:
Funny. But the baby is cute.

Is there any baby that isn't cute?

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by CheapHomes1: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Oluneutral:
Cute baby.

No be today!
We did more than this when we were also toddlers, ours wasn't indomie though, it was garri. In an attempt to drink the soaked garri by ourselves, we usually ended up with pouring everything on our bodies, from head to toe, the remaining on the floor.

Nothing new jare, as it was, so it is, so shall it be. If there was social media then, we also would have trended.

Is there any baby that isn't cute?
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by aidameoryou: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=faebenezer5star post=119044509][/quote]

For Engineers, and anyone who wants screen for theirs
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Moneyboyz: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
The voiceover is so annoying, can you please stop.

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Illegal1(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Jm
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by BozzmanGroup: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
A Nigerian child can never try this because even from the mothers womb the child already knows how not to waste food.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Kwara1stson: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Fighter2029:
Why do I have the feelings that this baby was designed with this noddle by an adult?

You a kinsman of Einstein?

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by DECLAN2015(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
1Sharon:
They poured those noodles on him, because the placement looks artistic

Abi ohh
How did it get to his head
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Razy75g: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Oluneutral:
Cute baby.

No be today!
We did more than this when we were also toddlers, ours wasn't indomie though, it was garri. In an attempt to drink the soaked garri by ourselves, we usually ended up with pouring everything on our bodies, from head to toe, the remaining on the floor.

Nothing new jare, as it was, so it is, so shall it be. If there was social media then, we also would have trended.
ajekpako

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2022
If I subscribe to your youtube channel, make I die!

Even a primary school pupil will present better oratory skills than this dunderhead whose irritating voice clouded the entire video!

God will punish you for making me waste my data!

5 Likes

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by geemd434: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2022
What kind of boring commentary... Go straight to the video..

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Streetmovement(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by dauntless15(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
blaquebelle:
Babies can be so cute❤❤❤❤
My ovaries are quivering grin

Why are people commenting that an adult designed the noodles? Maybe he's just talented. He will be the Leonardo da Vinci of noodles insha Allah. grin
Come make I give u belle na grin
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by realstars: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2022
BozzmanGroup:
A Nigerian child can never try this because even from the mothers womb the child already knows how not to waste food.
The parants or anybody in charge of that chiled must be arrestade.

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by dauntless15(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Buddha3:
If I subscribe to your youtube channel, make I die!

Even a primary school pupil will present better oratory skills than this dunderhead whose irritating voice clouded the entire video!
Honestly, his voice is the reason I stopped watching, nonsense and whatever.

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Almiron: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
umarmaidawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MCzBdL8ds

A kid who tried to feed himself with noodles has become a celebrity on TikTok.

The video of the little baby gained attention and got 29 million views after it was posted on December 5 by Kitchen Kun Suda.

Obviously, in a bid to feed himself, the baby ended up leaving most of the noodles on his body.

Long strands of noodles could be seen hanging on his head, his shoulders, his belly, his face and every other part of his body.

There was a plate in front of him but there were more noodles on his body than in the place.

It appears the baby refused to give up on feeding himself as he still had some noodles in his hands.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1508747-kid-uses-noodles-design-body-feeding-video-stunning-viral-2m-likes/
Your voice is horrible. I just want to watch and enjoy the video, but when you guys start doing that trash voiceover, I lose interest and close it.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
So adorable.
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by hahn(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
umarmaidawa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MCzBdL8ds

A kid who tried to feed himself with noodles has become a celebrity on TikTok.

The video of the little baby gained attention and got 29 million views after it was posted on December 5 by Kitchen Kun Suda.

Obviously, in a bid to feed himself, the baby ended up leaving most of the noodles on his body.

Long strands of noodles could be seen hanging on his head, his shoulders, his belly, his face and every other part of his body.

There was a plate in front of him but there were more noodles on his body than in the place.

It appears the baby refused to give up on feeding himself as he still had some noodles in his hands.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1508747-kid-uses-noodles-design-body-feeding-video-stunning-viral-2m-likes/

To be honest, your commentary in this video is boring and unnecessary undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Almiron: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2022
hahn:

To be honest, your commentary in this video is boring and unnecessary undecided
very unnecessary, it's seems he's still doing it for fun, cos if he wants to make money, he must learn how to shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by mrkings84(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2022
So some people decided to bath the baby with Indomie so they can trend a video.....na wa o
Re: Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views by Adakintroy: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Children are just bunch of kiosk and pure bliss. I take the bliss.

If That their tiny energy don De show sign of wahala I hand them quick to their mother. from happy to ohoyin face like who wan cry. Mama oya come carry.

Like my ex. Any person weh no fit communicate thought clear na problem for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.